I can’t blame Malone for his innocent comment below. She’s hot! [ESPN]
[KOBE]: He was like a mentor, like a brother to me, so when something like that happens, you’re upset, you’re hurt.
Puhhleeease! Kobe is being such a bitch these days. He cheated with a housekeeper & now he has to spend the next few years kissing ass! Truly sad, I tell you. Vanessa could make Kobes bark like a dog if she wanted to.
Exactly how did these harmless exchanges between Vanessa & Malone go? Well, let’s run through it for everyone.
One such incident was at a game. Karl was sitting in one place and Vanessa sitting in another. Vanessa hits up Karl on his cell upon his wifie’s request and the drama unfolds…
[Karl on his cell]: Why don’t you come over here and sit next to me and give me a big hug?
[Vanessa’s response]: Why? For what?
[Karl’s witty line]: If you do that it will be on the cover of every magazine in the country.
What’s a brotha to do when a beautiful woman calls him on his cell?! He was shown the cake, so he naturally tried to take a bite. Way to go Karl!
Another incident took place at Kobe’s residence, I believe.
[Vanessa Bryant, upon seeing Malone in Cowboy hat & boots]: Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?
[Vanessa Bryant—just asking for a witty comment]: Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?
[Malone’s harmless comment]: I’m hunting for little Mexican girls.
Hahahaha. Classic! ‘Little Mexican girls!’ Dude, we gotta hand it to Malone for trying. Odds were pretty good that she would take off her clothes right after that comment and partake in ghetto-South-East-LA sex…
1. Vanessa is pretty damn hot
2. Her husband admitted to having sex with some cheap whore
3. Kobe embarrased her on national TV
4. Vanessa might want to embarrass Kobe on national TV, as well, by sleeping with his teammate (a la Anna Benson)
5. Vanessa’s of Latino origin and she’s damn hot
6. Karl’s pretty rich and can buy Vanessa expensive shit
7. Vanessa’s smart enough to have both her hands in two separate cookie jars at the same time