Props to Craig of PETA for the story below.
Annual Ranking Pelts Celebs for Their Fur-Wearing Ways
New York â€” A tacky affinity for fur has landed the following celebrities on PETA’s Annual â€œWorst-Dressedâ€? List for 2005:
1. Paris Hilton: Now we know what happens to all of Paris Hilton’s cast-off pets. And if she keeps wearing fur and eating at Carl’s Jr., she’ll be back on the list next year as Star Jones.
2. Kimberly Stewart: What does Kimberly Stewart have in common with the remains of the animals who were killed for her furs? They’re both spoiled rotten. She and her best bud, Paris, are so clueless about animals that they should team up for a new reality show: The Simpletons.
3. Lisa Gastineau: Everyone knows that fur is a major turnoffâ€”Mark Gastineau probably couldn’t wait to get away from Lisa’s old beaver.
4. Victoria Gotti: Gotti’s fur coats make her an accessory to murder, and it’s a look that goes well with cement shoes. Considering the way she dresses, her show should be called Growing Up Gaudy.
5. Tara Reid: It must have been a heck of a partyâ€”she woke up wearing Lindsay Lohan’s dog! Not only can’t she act, but she can’t dress herself either. [Fur ls Dead.com]
Earlier this week, she was bitch slapped w/ worst pet owner label & now Paris tops one of PETA’s lists. This is a list that’s prestigious in nature for socialites like Paris b/c she could care less about the fur industry or PETA, for that matter. Also, her fans don’t give a shit about this type of stuff either. At the end of the day, it succeeds in fanning the flames of her notoriety & thus helps her stay in the bastardly limelight!
Here are more pics from Paris’ “My Love For Animals” Campaign.View All Photos ›