And the Wiki says…
Oksana Baiul (Ukrainian: ÐžÐºÑÐ°Ð½Ð° Ð‘Ð°ÑŽÐ»), born November 16, 1977 in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine (then the Soviet Union), is a professional figure skater and Olympic gold medalist.
Baiul lived in Richmond, Virginia for awhile before moving to her current residence in New Jersey. She recently amicably ended an engagement with long-time boyfriend, Gene Sunik. She has her own line of clothing and jewelry. In November 2005, she appeared on the Bravo program Celebrity Poker. She also is part of the celebrity panel of judges (along with Steve Garvey and Jonny Moseley) on the American Broadcasting Company show Master of Champions.
Recently, Baiul discovered her previously unknown Jewish heritage when talking with her paternal grandmother. Due in part to this, she supports the Tikva Children’s Home Charity offering help for the Jewish Children of Odessa, Ukraine. In addition, Baiul also supports and is a member of the International Museum of Women, a world-class cultural and educational institution whose mission is to value the lives of women around the world. [Wiki]
- Scarlett Johansson Naked Causes No Fuss [HollywoodTuna]
- Michael K will rock your world [Dlisted]
- I am – Marcia Cross is a Lesbian of the Day [Drunken Stepfather]
- Jessica Simpson and John Meyerâ€¦ahh crap who cares [Celebslam]
- Lindsay Lohan Has Freckles On Her Eyes [I'm Not Obsessed]
- More photos from Angelina Jolie’s Vogue spread [Cele|bitchy]
- Tara Conner the Naughtiest Miss USA [Fatback and Collards]
- Amber Arbucci Is Out Of This World [Popoholic]
- Do You Have An Unboxng Fetish? Do you watch Unboxing Porn? [The Bastardly Society]
- Britney Spears Upskirt And Nipples, Whatever [CityRag]
- The Absolute Worst Christmas Gifts, 2006 [Double Viking]
- Tickle Me Elmo gets torched! [Horny Oyster]