BASTARDLY ACCOUNTS! RECENT COMMENTS! OH MY GOD!
We’re switching over to the new version of our site (which actually looks very similar to our current version), so there might be some turbulence along the way. We’ve tried this move about 18 times within the past year, but we’re convinced the 19th attempt will work like a charm! Wish us luck, damn it!!
– Hilary Duff And Yuna Ito Will Make You Hungry! [HollywoodTuna]
– Inmates Do Soulja Boy and Hammer [CO-ED Magazine]
– Gemma Ward Looks Like a Wreck [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Lauren Conrad Filming The Hills [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Mischa Barton in L.A. [Celebslam]
– Mariah Carey… oh the excitement [The Bastardly Society]
– Verwend nest [Flabber]
– The Wino has been offered $1 million [Dlisted]
– Rihanna wants bigger boobs [Tasteful Celebs]
– Kelly Osbourne looks like she had too much to drink [Seriously? OMG! WTF?]
– Justin Timberlake’s 70s pr0n star look in â€œThe Love Guruâ€ [Cele|bitchy]
– Natalie Portman Sexes Up Letterman [CityRag]
– Bye Bye Robbie Carrico . . . and Your Wig [Fatback Media]
– More Reasons to Hate Tom Brady [DerekHail]
– Brad Pitt debuted a new high and tight haircut [Celeb Warship]
– Sexiest Action Movie Babe Topless Scenes [Uber]
– Bijou Phillips Bikini Malfunction Pictures [The Grumpiest]
– Amanda Beard does the bikini [The Blemish]
– New Iron Man Trailer Rules! [Popoholic]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
And, have you guys heard the hottest podcast on the Internet? It’s done by fellow Bastard, Mr. Phillip McCracken. The NY Times calls him a podcast genius. This week Phil talks about Jamie Lynn & fucking Stacy Keibler…enjoy. Hear the full podcast here.
Alyssa Milano Talks ‘My Name Is Earl’
It’s back to business for Alyssa Milano after the writers’ strike! Alyssa sits down with Access and gives us a sneak peak of what to expect in the upcoming season. “My Name is Earl” returns on Thursday, April 3rd with a special one-hour episode. [Access Hollywood]
These were snapped in Miami. And yes, she survived.
Daddy’s Little Girl!
Gabrielle Union’s trademark smile and irresistible dimples make her a household favorite. She has shown great range in her acting abilities through numerous roles in movies. From just looking on the surface, one could not imagine the personal tragedies that this beautiful actress has suffered through in her youth.
Her life appears to be pristine. She fell into the movie business and has displayed a staying power that is unusual for most actresses. One of her most recent roles was in the Tyler Perry “Daddy’s Little Girls.” [The Statesman]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Aishwarya asked to shed 6 kg for ‘Robot’ role
Robot director Shankar has asked Aishwarya Rai to shed 6 kg weight to be in shape for her role in the Sci-fi film that also stars Rajnikanth.
But that is not the news. The real news is that Aishwarya has already started to loose the weight, through gymming and dieting, ending recent tabloid speculation that she is pregnant and has withdrawn from the film. [SAWF]
Tom Brady’s using his fashion industry network (mainly Gisele) to hook up w/ CK Undies…
Gisele Bundchen’s boyfriend Tom Brady is reportedly in talks to strip off as a new Calvin Klein model.
Sources say the company wants the American football star to take on the competition – including David Beckham.
An insider told a US newspaper: â€œThey are confident that Brady will blow the competition out of the water.â€ [ShowBiz Spy]
How utterly cool is Natalie Portman?
Natalie Portman may lose her noggin in â€œThe Other Boleyn Girl,â€ but in real life the 26-year-old has a very good head on her shoulders. In fact, Portman’s doing such a bang-up job of handling international celebrity that it makes her underwear-eschewing, publicly-melting-down peers look even more ridiculous when they try to blame their foibles on the media or the paparazzi.
In an age of starlets gone wild â€” and the pursuit of same by the insatiable scandal-sheet press corps â€” Portman has risen to the top of her profession with smarts and class. Even if all of her film choices weren’t the greatest â€” anybody remember â€œWhere the Heart Isâ€? â€” she’s hit upon a winning formula for playing the fame game, and her peers would do well to follow her lead.