Beckinsale accidentally set cat on fire
View All Photos ›
Kate Beckinsale accidentally set her cat on fire as she prepared for the red carpet at January’s Screen Actor’s Guild awards.
The pet was saved by the actress’s six brave dressers who put out the flames by leaping on the furry inferno.
Beckinsale tells talk show host David Letterman: “We were getting ready for the SAG awards and my husband was lighting some candles. All of a sudden my cat walked past and there was this giant ball of light. [IOL]