As I alluded to in the Vanessa Hudgens post, Miley Cyrus was also nominated for Breakthrough Female Performance at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards; but as mentioned earlier, Ashley Tisdale won. Anyways, Miley didn’t go away empty handed, she did win the award for Best Song for “The Climb” from the Hannah Montana movie.
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Well, it’s no surprise since Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is coming out in less than a month that the Megan Fox whirlwind media tour is happening. We’ve already seen her in Esquire and EllE magazines this year and once again Megan appears in GQ Magazine. Hopefully we’ll get more pics soon but the first two are looking pretty hot already.
Mila Kunis was matched up against Milla Jovovich and won for the “Hottest Mila” category for the Guys Choice Awards. We loved Mila in Forgetting Sarah Marshall & Max Payne and for this year she’s got two films, Extract (check the legs candids) and Zombieland, while in 2010 she’ll have another two films, The Book of Eli (w/ Denzel) and Date Night.
– Scarlett Johansson Is The New Boob For Mango [HollywoodTuna]
– The Best Natural Breasts of All-Time [CO-ED Magazine]
– 2 Live Crew Sluts at the Miami Exxxotica Show [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Angelina Jolie Injured On ‘Salt’ Set [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Linda Hogan is fucking crazy [Celebslam]
– Gisele Bundchen’s Hottest Pics [Complex]
– Spectacular Is Doing It For the Ladies [Dlisted]
– Amy Winehouse Made a Friend [Yeeah!]
– Shia LaBeouf driving with a suspended license? [The Blemish]
– Tila Tequila’s Cheating On My Girlfriend [Celebrity Odor]
– SEXIEST VIDEO GAME BABES OF ALL TIME [Manofest]
– Katie Price Slutty Bikini Pictures [The Grumpiest]
– Elisha Cuthbert’s Sexy Men’s Health Outtake Pictures [Popoholic]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
As a global sex symbol, mother, girlfriend/fiance, & Victoria’s Secret lingerie model, it’s not easy being Alessandra Ambrosio, but she makes it look so damn easy!! Here are pics taken last night at some pimped-out birthday party in NYC.
If you read through Shia LaBeouf’s Wiki page, he comes off as a broke-ass mofo living out the American dream (i.e. dad was a heroin addict, mom raises him as a poor Jewish kid in L.A.—isn’t that an oxymoron?), but all I gotta say is that thank goodness he’s Jewish! He literally came out of nowhere to strike the Hollywood Lottery with his assortment of major blockbusters (Indiana Jones, Transformers). Then again, with people like Steven Spielberg pulling for him, how the hell can you possibly go wrong?!
Well anyway, these two were spotted yesterday grabbing a coffee together. Is this some cheap-ass way of building buzz for their upcoming movie or is Shia LaBeouf FINALLY getting a piece of Megan Fox?! For all the money has hidden away in the bank, you’d think he’d be married to Megan Fox by now. I’m pretty sure he offered himself to her—that is, only if she converted to Judaism (a la Isla Fisher & Sasha Baron Cohen).
Their new movie Transformers 2 opens in theaters on June 24th. View the trailer on the official website.
Photo Credit: Bauer-Griffin
I was hoping to get these pics up yesterday when the news first broke, but I couldn’t find some of my favorite women standing next to a taxi. Thankfully, that problem has since been resolved, so here’s Bastardly’s take on NYC’s plan to give the car-pooling experience to people sharing a cab, with two or more passengers riding together to nearby locations in the city.
From a Bastardly perspective, “two or more passengers” really means “two more hot women,” so this is totally a win-win situation from all angles. Dudes desperate for action…
1. Get the chance to sit next to hot, rich women—w/ the possibility for exchanging numbers to schedule a later meeting, which might lead to sex (possibly is better than nothing, right?)
2. Save money on the ride
3. Don’t pollute as much
4. And, of course, allow cabbies to earn more dough!
So, have you ever wanted to ride a cab with say supermodels like Gisele Bundchen or Miranda Kerr? Well, you could soon be doing just that (assuming they want to share a cab, that is)! Since we have a habit of taking things too far, we’ve compiled a batch of pics of celebrities getting into NYC cabs…
From the looks of it, these might be slightly old, but does that really matter? And, now for another useless Bastardly Poll…