- Justin Bieber Doesn’t Want Girls Touching His Face [The Blemish]
- Drew Barrymore And Cameron Diaz Leave Chanel After Her Final Dress Fitting [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
- Alanis Morissette Will Breastfeed Her Son Until He’s Had Enough Of Her Leche Knob, Thankyouverymuch [Dlisted]
- 14 Things You Never Knew You Wanted to Know About Christian Bale [Evil Beet]
- 10 Pictures of Celebrities Reading “Fifty Shades of Grey” [Complex]
- KATIE HOLMES & SURI HANG OUT [I'm Not Obsessed]
- The Jenner sisters went to the beach [Celebslam]
- Emily Ratajkowski Photo Shoot by Jonathan Leder of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Alexander Skarsgard Is Seriously Banging Everyone, You Think I’m Joking [The Superficial]
- The Most Emotionally Damaged Family Sitcom Characters [Pajiba]
- Hayden Panettiere Shows Off Her Muscles In A Bikini [Celeb Jihad]
- Polish Lingerie Model Magdalena Frackowiak Is Ready to Party (17 Pics) [BroBible]
- Newly engaged Keira Knightly was out in London [Lainey's Gossip]
- Camilla Luddington Flashes The Cleave [HollywoodTuna]
- So Everyone’s Cool With Kendall & Kylie Jenner In Bikinis Because Their Mom’s The Devil? Got It. [The Superficial]
- Jessica Alba Struts Her Wicked Legs And Groovy Curves In Skin-Tight Jeans [Popoholic]
- Shirley Manson Kicks Out Fan for Assaulting a Woman [Yeeeah!]
- CoCo Shows Off Her Incredible BIkini Curves [The Grumpiest]
- Jamie Lawson From Small Wonder Is Living Under A Bridge [Dlisted]
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Anna Paquin, Camilla Luddington, Janina Gavankar, Krysten Ritter
HBO’s True Blood is heading into its fifth season and as being a non-follower of the show there’s not really much we can write about in terms of the storylines but our assumption is that there’ll continue to be continued gratuitous nudity with each episode. The new season will contain 12 episodes and premieres on June 10th. Catch up on season four at True Blood at HBO.com.
Charmin Ultra Soft rolls, to be exact! The 23-year-old star of “The Secret Life of the American Teenager,” was seen leaving a Los Angeles grocery store with toilet paper & a case of Aquafina water, so let’s hope that’s not hinting at some crazy new celebrity diet. Then again, if you can mold a booty like Francia’s, then drinking water & sitting on the toilet all day is definitely worth the trouble.
Aside from her TV gig, Francia’s only other project is the film “Chastity Bites,” which stars other newbies like Allison Scagliotti & Louise Griffiths. Here’s some plot action:
Serial killer Countess Elizabeth Bathory believed that bathing in virgin blood would keep her young and beautiful forever. Still alive today she’s found a perfect hunting ground for her “botox” as an abstinence educator in conservative America…but will she finally be stopped by a brave young blogger and reporter for the high school paper? [Source]
I don’t believe in moral victories when it comes to sports but Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo came about as close as you can after putting up an incredible effort (44pts, 10ast, 8reb) while playing every minute of last night’s Heat-Celtics game. Rondo had a valiant effort but it still wasn’t enough as the Heat rode a big game by Lebron James and late heroics by Dwyane Wade to take a 2-0 lead in the eastern conference finals. This game can be talked about by many angles but what seems to have taken over is the discussion about the controversial refereeing that took place. Many Boston fans feel like they were on the short end of the stick, particularly about a couple plays late in overtime. Were the referees wearing Miami jerseys under their uniforms? I wouldn’t go that far but you have to question the consistency of the officiating when Rondo clearly gets raked across the face during the most critical part of the game. Shortly after that Wade drives karate kid style into Garnett but Garnett is the one that gets called for the foul. As fans all we can ask is for consistency when it comes to the calls being made. Credit the Heat, particularly their bench, for taking advantage of the situation and being able to close the game out. Now it’s up the east coast to Freep’s hood where the Celtics will try and recover by defending their home court.
Game 3: San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder 9:00ET (SAS leads 2-0)
I was tired of this Spurs “nasty” thing the minute it became a thing. Whatever the case it seems to be working extremely well because the Spurs have continued to look downright unbeatable. Just when you think the Thunder have found something that works against the Spurs, they answer right back with a defensive stop followed by an easy bucket. Tall order for the young Thunder team but they have to start tonight at home where they have an excellent fan base that will be ready to explode. Can Durant and co slow down the freight train or will the Spurs take a commanding lead in the series?
Georgia Salpa was at Residence Private Members Club in Dublin to launch her own line of false eyelashes and false nails. There really isn’t much else we can say about the launch besides the fact that she decided to wear a tight short dress to promote them. Anyway, Georgia ranked #5 on FHM’s Top 100 list of their 2012 Sexiest Women in the World and here’s video of Georgia and a bottle of maple syrup; 50 seconds worth watching.
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson5
Photo Credit: WENN
The Clarins Million Meals Concert for FEED took place last night in New York City at Lincoln Center with Chrissy Teigen and John Legend grabbing the attention of photographers over the likes of Ivanka Trump and Natash Bedingfield. In addition, Bill Clinton made a special appearance at this benefit concert celebrating FEED’s fifth anniversary. Tickets ranged from $500 to $1000 so our assumption is that the charity concert took in a lot of cash. Learn more about FEED and how you can get involved at Feedprojects.com.
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson8
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Alexa Chung, Leah Weller, Noelle Reno, Tali Lennox
So does anyone really want to read a write-up about the Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition VIP View? Our guess is that people are more interested in who wore what so we figured to do some copy and paste to give you all an idea of what the event entails:
The Summer Exhibition is the world’s largest open contemporary art show, and this year will feature artists such as Jayne Parker, Michael Craig-Martin, Michael Landy and Tracey Emin. [Source]
As expected, Kristen Stewart was spotted at airports, early morning TV shows & even at an MTV Sneak Peek Week event ahead of the network’s annual Movie Awards on June 9. As we stated yesterday, make sure to check out this weekend’s big film “Snow White & The Huntsman” in theaters starting tomorrow. I thought Charlize Theron would also be a little more visible, but I guess the studios are saving her for next week’s release of “Prometheus”—another film which looks frickin’ awesome.
Here’s a clip of Kristen’s interview at MTV’s Sneak Peek Week event: