Considering she’s single these days (a rarity for Taylor), we’re pretty sure Taylor’s having plenty of crazy sex these days in hopes to finally land the right man!
– Kristen Stewart’s Sexy Smokey Eyes [HollywoodTuna]
– Lindsay Lohan Bails On Barbara Walters. Of Course. [The Superficial]
– Jonah doesn’t like bellmen (or CNN) [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Katie Holmes says she’s still Midwestern: ‘I mean, I’ve had box wine. It’s good.’ [Celebitchy]
– Justin Bieber Gets an A for Effort (Love The line About Leo!) [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Miss Bliss? Mr. Belding? Anybody! Please Come Get This Girl! [Dlisted]
– Olivia Munn Drops Some Distractingly Sexy Cleavage [Popoholic]
– THE GIRLS OF SKY FALL OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– BROOKLYN ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL BRINGS ELECTRONICA & EDUCATION TO NYC [MassAppeal]
– Rihanna Thinks Chris Brown Is Dope [The Blemish]
– Wedding Bouquet Camera [Viralosity.tv]
– Is This Really Happening?! ‘Magic School Bus’ Film Adaptation Trailer [VIDEO] [Socialite Life]
– Kate Gosselin Is Still A Great Mom [Evil Beet]
– Which James Bond Actor Was the Greatest Swordsman? [Complex]
– KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN & SCOTT TAKE MASON TOY SHOPPING [I’m Not Obsessed]
– In beautiful people news . . .Minka Kelly [Celebslam]
– AMANDA SEYFRIED BORING VANITY FAIR DECEMBER 2012 OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Mitt Romney Cancelled Campaign Staff’s Credit Cards During His Concession Speech [The Superficial]
– Who’s Got Two Thumbs, No Shirt And Is Angling For An Academy Award? This Guy.
– Selena Gomez Self Shot Topless Pic Leaked [Celeb Jihad]
– Let the Unbelievably Sexy Candice Swanepoel Take You Into the Weekend [BroBible]
– Elena Acts Like A Grown Up [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Kim Kardashian’s Fat Booty Invades London [HollywoodTuna]
– Xtina Wanted a Threesome with Vanessa Hudgens [Yeeeah!]
– Don Lemon And Jonah Hill Got Into A Douche Fight On Twitter [Dlisted]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
Again, we’re in desperate mode at the moment, so we’re going international with our shit in hopes to find some content to ride us through the weekend. Obviously we’re doing a horrible job.
Pictured above is 40-year-old French actress Joana Preiss. She was seen at Chanel’s The Little Black Jacket exhibiition launch party held at the world-famous Grand Palais in Paris. More info on its official website >>>
Teresa Palmer isn’t one of the stars in the upcoming film Lincoln but is the only noteworthy of the attendees at the AFI Fest premiere. Directed and produced by Steven Spielberg, Lincoln stars Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln and Sally Field as Mary Todd Lincoln. The film is based on the Doris Kearns Goodwin biography of Lincoln, “Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln”, which covers the final four months of Lincoln’s life. The film also stars David Strathairn, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James Spader, and Tommy Lee Jones. Look for it in limited release today in theaters with wide release set for next Friday, November 16th. For more info, visit the Lincoln official website.
Kat Graham was amongst the attendees at the 2012 Soul Train Awards at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. Hosted by Cedric The Entertainer, the show included performances by John Legend, Ne-Yo, Keyshia Cole, and Leah Labelle, to name a few. New Edition was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. For a list of all the nominees, visit the Soul Train website. The show will air on BET on Sunday, November 25th at 8/7c. For more info, visit the 2012 Soul Train Awards at BET.com.
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were in London for the Kardashian Kollection for Dorothy Perkins launch party at Aqua. Why Dorothy Perkins would want to do business with the Kardashians is beyond us but nonetheless the money-making machine of Kris Jenner’s stable of daughters continues. Anyway, normally we limit our Kim posts but it looks like Kim got a little too much of the spray tan on her legs, we’re just saying. And as for Kourtney, well, she didn’t even bother to get any love from us.
Coming to theaters June 13, 2013 is Brad Pitt’s much talked about action epic World War Z in which Pitt battles a zombie apocalypse. Based on the novel by Max Brooks, the movie has been in the news for some very expensive production troubles it has encountered but the trailer makes it looks like all has finally been sorted out and the distributors stand to make a bundle at next summer’s box office. Also starring are Mireille Enos, Bryan Cranston, and Matthew Fox. Check out the trailer and let us know what you think. Will you be watching it next summer?
Visit the film’s official website!
Steven Spielberg’s new film Lincoln is about what you’d expect from a Spielberg historical epic/biopic/war film. He has, after films like Schindler’s List, Munich, War Horse, and Saving Private Ryan established himself as an auteur with his own visual and emotional style that is gritty and elegant and always (always) pacifist in theme as it laments the violence humanity enacts upon both itself and the world it belongs to. It is much too easy to feel simultaneous cinematic pride and personal shame when watching anything Spielberg has done since the mid 90s. Lincoln is no different.
The movie handily takes us into the lead up to the Civil War: yes, the President is torn and challenged, just as the nation is, but the truly surprising element in this story is how political the entire enterprise is. There is actually very little of Lincoln staring dreamily into the distance, wondering if the union will survive the coming war. Instead, we have a movie about backroom dealings and outright political bribery, much of which makes today’s post Citizens United political world look shockingly tamed. If you want to talk character assassination, check out what is said about Lincoln in this movie by his Confederate foes. There’s an art to an insult, and his enemies are masters of slinging mud.
Because the film deals less with the rise of Lincoln to the presidency and more with his historic challenges in maintaining the American union, Spielberg’s direction is also less sentimental and more objective than we are used to of late. To some that will be a disappointment; to others (like yours truly), it makes the film work in unexpected and daring ways. In the end, however, all of this may be for naught because Lincoln will not be remembered for its plot or as Spielberg’s finest directorial achievement.
Let me just be frank: Daniel Day-Lewis as Lincoln is the film, so much so that when everything else about the movie may be forgotten, it is his image that persists in the memory. The diligence with which he has crafted the character and the performance – from not only the voice and facial visuals but the very way in which he lifts his head and lays his wrist on his lap – is so perfect that you wonder whether it’s fair to even call this ‘acting’. I’ll let others settle this argument; one thing no one will be arguing over is Daniel Day-Lewis’s transcendence as Lincoln. It feels trivial to even bother to mention it, but it must go without saying that this year’s Oscar race for Best Actor is officially over. Just give him the award. NOW.
You see the type of shit that gets posted the day after the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show? Obviously, we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel, but hey, we gotta keep the lights on around here, right?
These were snapped yesterday afternoon as super bitch Katherine Heigl was seen grabbing lunch w/ her mom Nancy at wildy overpriced & overrated Katsuya in Los Angeles. We’d talk about her upcoming projects, we hate her too much.
Earlier this morning, Kelly Brook was hard at work at a ribbon ceremony to celebrate the opening of clothing company New Look’s brand new concept store at Marble Arch in London. Not exactly her best look, but hey, we gotta give Kelly props for waking up really early in the morning & getting all glammed-up.