A possibly pregnant Jessica Biel & the ageless hottie Uma Thurman were on hand at the “Playing for Keeps” premiere held at AMC Lincoln Square Theater in NYC.
As we mentioned earlier this week, Jessica Biel is making the rounds around NYC promoting her latest film, a romantic comedy titled “Playing for Keeps,” which also stars Gerard Butler, Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Judy Greer, and Dennis Quaid. The flick hits theaters this Friday.
Don’t think this is Gerard Butler breaking new ground or anything b/c judging by the plot, it’s your typical G. Butler affair. The dude battles old demons by coaching his son’s soccer team, but in the process conveniently finds himself surrounded by his players’ moms who want him to coach them in freaky sexual positions following soccer practice. What a bastard!
Pictured: Amanda Seyfried, Anne Hathaway and Samantha Barks
Both Amanda Seyfried & Anne Hathaway killed it in their own way. While I liked the way Amanda Seyfried let the flashing cameras motorboat her half-exposed rack, I felt Anne Hathaway looked absolutely beautiful in her beaded backless gown by Givenchy, complete with a draped sleeves that rested off the shoulder. It was definitely red carpet classiness at its best, so props to Anne’s stylist. As for Amanda, she definitely succeeded in giving off that all-too-elusive “I’M-REALLY-REALLY-HORNY RIGHT NOW” vibe & I gotta admit, it got me thinking of her character in the film & made me a little curious.
Unfortunately, the curiosity won’t do much in getting me to cough up top dollar to catch the $60-million musical drama when it hits theaters on December 25. I guess they have a rough premiere schedule ahead of them over the next few weeks before it finally premieres on US soil. The film’s ensemble cast includes Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks, Sacha Baron Cohen, Helena Bonham Carter and Aaron Tveit. Keep in mind that those are just the big doggs.
For those of you who won’t know much about the film, here’s some plot action:
Jean Valjean (Hugh Jackman), a Frenchman imprisoned for stealing bread, has broken his parole and must flee from police Inspector Javert (Russell Crowe). The pursuit consumes both men’s lives, and after two decades on the run, Valjean finds himself in the midst of the 1832 June Rebellion in Paris.
“90210″ star Annalynne McCord was spotted buying a really large Christmas Treet at a local lot in L.A. earlier today.
- Stacy Keibler Needs To Go Back To Her Sexy Roots [HollywoodTuna]
- So Who Wants To See Emile Hirsch Taking A Leak In Public While Staring Directly At The Paparazzi? [The Superficial]
- Ryan Gosling, presenter? [Lainey's Gossip]
- Demi Moore’s 26 year-old boyfriend was friends with her daughter: bad form? [Celebitchy]
- Wow, WTF? I’m sure her dad’s real proud now: Rihanna Wants To Have A Baby With Chris Brown[IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
- You Guys Hear About The Royal Prank? Too Fucking Funny. [Dlisted]
- Megan Fox In A Tiny Bikini In The New “This Is 40″ Preview Clip? Yes Please! [Popoholic]
- SYLVIE VAN DER VAART CHRISTMAS LINGERIE OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- VIDEO: JOHNNY DEVLIN SOLO RAIL SESSION [MassAppeal]
- EDITA VILKEVICIUTE TITS FOR NUMERO OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Johnny Depp buys $17.5 million Nashville home [Lainey's Gossip]
- In An Unexpected Coup, Mariah Carey Comes Out Of Left Field To Win Christmas [Pajiba]
- Katy Perry Full Breast Nip Slip [Celeb Jihad]
- Goodbye Movember, Hello Decembeaver: Guess What Chicks Aren’t Shaving All Month Long [BroBible]
- John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John’s New Video Is Why We Can’t Have Christmas Anymore [The Superficial]
- Selena Gomez Mid Afternoon Booty Call? [HollywoodTuna]
- Jessica Simpson’s Mom is Hitting the Bottle [Yeeeah!]
- Harry Styles And Super Whore Taylor Swift Had Another Sleepover[Dlisted]
Adriana Lima seen leaving the SoHo House in the Meatpacking district and took a moment to snap a photo with a fan. In case you missed it, the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired last night on CBS; however, the photo coverage has been up for almost a month. Ramping up the hype for the televised broadcast of the fashion show, Adriana and Alessandra made their rounds in NYC yesterday including The Morning Show.
Adriana’s contibution to our coverage of the 2012 VS Fashion Show:
- The Beautiful Adriana Lima: 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party – Gallery
- Adriana Lima: 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Runway – Gallery
- Beautiful Adriana Lima Backstage @ 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – Gallery
So wait a minute, Keeley thinks that moving to L.A. becoming a Hollywood star will keep men from objectifying her?
The Page 3 model moved out to Los Angeles a few years ago in pursuit of her dreams of becoming an actress. Sadly, it hasn’t been that easy especially when you consider all the dirtbags directors, producers, agents & actors who’ve probably promised her a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but as always achieving something big will never be easy. I gotta give Keeley major props for dropping the modeling gig & jumping ship to something new b/c it’s never easy to screw a steady paycheck for something completely unpredictable. Our only tip: Every man has a weakness, even the very powerful ones, so go get em, Keeley!!
In their interview, FHM asked Keely how she ended up back in the magazine after all these years?
Keeley answers: I guess I wanted to say, ‘Hey, I’m still alive, but I’ve moved on.’ I didn’t want to turn my back on my fans and modelling past as I made the transition from model to actor.
FHM: Is this comeback for good? Will we be seeing a lot more of Keeley int eh future?
Aah, it’s that time of year again, kiddies! A long list of Victoria’s Secret models will fly around to various beaches from Miami to anywhere in the Caribbean (mostly in St. Barts) to do photo shoots for the lingerie company’s upcoming spring/summer catalogue.
Swedish model Elsa Hosk was seen on a beautiful beach in St. Barts strutting her bikini body. I’ve been a fan of Elsa since she hit the scene, so let’s hope VS marketing execs show her more love over the next year.
Both ladies were on VH1 discussing their appearance on 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show that aired on CBS last night. For those of you who missed the runway show, which included musical performances by Rihanna, Bruno Mars & Justin Bieber, I’m pretty sure you can find it on CBS.com or other shady sources that we won’t mention on here.
As for the ladies, both Behati Prinsloo & Alessandra Ambrosio looked absolutely beautiful during their VH1 interview, except for Behati looked like a little girl sitting next to Ale. At least that’s the vibe I got. Check the clip below:
Sure this is a lame publicity stunt, but let’s just be thankful that she’s not resorting to her collection of God awful granny swimsuits to get her name in the headlines. In case you bastards forgot….
Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News
These were snapped last night at as the pop star was seen running into the scandalously luxurious Chateau Marmont while wearing a pair of kitten socks, a vintage Frank Zappa T-shirt (which probably cost her $800) and pattered pink & black pants. As you guys know, her second album “Warrior” just dropped, so she’s running around doing promo work.