Earlier this week, momma Gwen Stefani was spotted out shopping with some friends in West Hollywood.
– This Will Either Look Hot or Gross: Jodie Marsh’s Rock Hard And Bikini Pictures [HollywoodTuna]
– Lindsay Lohan Wouldn’t Kiss Charlie Sheen In ‘Scary Movie 5′ Because Of His Mou- JESUS! [The Superficial]
– Katie on Tom’s weekend [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Melissa Etheridge’s ex: Xmas is ruined after Melissa missed 23k/mo child support [Celebitchy]
– Kim Kardashian Thinks Instagram Will Destroy Her Ability To Suck Every Dollar Out Of Everything [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Open Post: Hosted By Reality Stars Who Ruined The World [Dlisted]
– SARA UNDERWOOD AND CANDACE BAILEY SUGGESTIVE FOR SOCIAL MEDIA OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– ‘This Is The End’ Looks Good? [The Blemish]
– Drunk Santa Fail [Viralosity.tv]
– Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston And More Celebrities Demand A Plan To End Gun Violence [VIDEO] [Socialite Life]
– Merry Christmas, Katy Perry, You’re Dating A Douchebag! [Evil Beet]
– The 13 Women to Watch in 2013 [Complex]
– SHEMAR MOORE POSES WITH FANS AT THE GROVE [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Demi Moore’s daughters disgusted with her [Celebslam]
– KATE MOSS BIKINI PICS OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– This Arnold Schwarzenegger Christmas Party Video Will Melt Your Goddamn Mind [The Superficial]
– This Is 40 Review: The Year’s Ugliest, Most Honest and Least Romantic Romantic Comedy [Pajiba]
– Emma Watson Rides A Dildo [Celeb Jihad]
– Who to Sit and Start in Your Fantasy Football Championship [BroBible]
– You can start celebrating Christmas now [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Sasha Cohen Assumes My Favorite Position [HollywoodTuna]
– Lindsay Lohan Clogged up the Toilets on Scary Movie 5 [Yeeeah!]
– FUCKING HILARIOUS!! Rita Ora Cheated On Rob Kardashian With Jonah Hill [Dlisted]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
These were snapped earlier today as Cuban-born actress & model Aylin Mujica was strutting her bikini bod on board a mini-yacht in Miami. The 38-year-old, mother of three kids was shooting a commercial for Salutaris brand salsa, so if you dance to hang w/ hot women on yachts, make sure you bust open one of those bottles!
Here’s more about señora Mújica:
Aylin begins at the age of 8 years. She studied folk dance, ballet, choreography and music at the National Ballet School at the age of 15 she entered the Higher Institute of Arts where she studied drama and the 18 years studied at the International Film School in Havana, Cuba.
In 1992 she traveled to Mexico to start her career there began working as a model in television commercials and video clips from artists like Marcelo Cezán, Willy Chirino, Albita Rodriguez and others.
The actress has posed nude in Spanish magazine Interviú1 and appeared in a photoshoot in H para Hombres . In 2010, there are pictures where bare back out and says that by the time those photos and the actress was pregnant with Violeta.
In 2006, the actress began working for Telemundo. He was offered the role of villain to Pecados Ajenos, but declined before accepting, was reeplazada by Catherine Siachoque.She worked in the Soap Opera “Aurora” in 2010 deTelemundo. Currently in “Corazon Valiente” for Telemundo.
Mujica has been married three times and has three children. Her first marriage was to Cuban musician Osamu, with whom she has a son, Mauro, born in 1993. Her second marriage was to Mexican television producer Alejandro Gavira, with whom she has a son, Alejandro, born in 2000. On September 24, 2010, Mújica married actor Gabriel Valenzuela with whom she has a daughter, Violeta, born on April 6, 2010. During the summer of 2012 Aylin and Gabriel announced their divorce.
DAMN YOU, TRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE HOLLLLLLLOOWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYY!!!!
So yeah, Cheryl Cole simply continues proving that once you go black, you simply can’t go back! This time she opted for somebody less famous than her previous conquest Ashley Cole, who’s a full-time star player for Chelsea and part-time man-whore for all hot white chicks, regardless of their location.
Cheryl & her latest boyfriend, a backup dancer, Tre Holloway were spotted leaving London’s Rose nightclub in the early hours following her DJ’ing gig. According to a recent interview w/ The Sun, the couple are deeply in love since they started dating earlier this summer, which is always troubling since Cheryl is very unlucky when it comes to dudes. Here’s a snippet of Cheryl gushing about her new man:
She said: “I am experiencing a really intense situation.
“I look for someone with a personality, charm and connection.
“I love having people around who feel like family.”
She continued: “You are experiencing a really intense relationship
Cheryl also gushed about Tre’s dancing talent: “There’s an intensity, there’s a trust, there’s a love — a genuine love.
“He is very experienced in what he is doing. He is a ridiculously talented character.” Source
“The network made the announcement Thursday with a first look “trailer” during the Jersey Shore season finale in which Wilson is billed as the “star” of the upcoming Movie Awards.”[THR]
She’s hilarious, she’s Australian, and she’s plus-size. Which is why MTV made the big announcement yesterday that Bridesmaids star Rebel Wilson was going to host its annual MTV Movie Awards come mid-April when the pomp and circumstance of the Oscars is long forgotten.
The network made the announcement in a hilarious parody trailer that featured her bff and roommate Matt Lucas as a dastardly villain in what seemed to be a typical Hollywood action thriller, only to reveal that it was Rebel herself who was the hero(ine) in chains. We’re looking forward to the show, especially if she sings with those mega pipes of hers. And she has to be better than past hosts like Aziz Ansari, Andy Samberg, and Sarah Silverman.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this chick in normal clothes. I’m not complaining or anything, but just curious, that’s all. Her old bikini pics are as normal as we’ve ever seen Micaela…
Ukrainian lawmaker Igor Miroshnichenko targeted Kunis in an anti-Semitic Facebook post saying that the actress is not a true Ukrainian because she is a “zhydovka”.[HP]
Well, it wasn’t a very happy close to Hanukkah for Mila Kunis. A Ukranian lawmaker known as Igor something took to Facebook to slam Mila Kunis as a “zhyvodka”. For those of you that didn’t make it past Ukranian 101, “zhyvodka” translates to “dirty Jewess”. Yup, he just went there.
Apparently what set him off was Mila’s insistence that she is a true Ukranian, and according to Igor, Jews cannot be true Ukranians. The Ukranian Jewish Committe says that, “The last time this term was used in any official way was during the Nazi occupation, when the Jews or ‘Zhyds’ of Kiev were ordered to convene in preparation for their mass murder at Babi Yar.”
Activist groups are insisting that Mila Kunis be apologized to formally and that no one had better mess with her Jewish heritage in the future . . . or else we will have no choice but to air repeats of That ’70s Show.
“In a new interview with Bob Schieffer, Affleck didn’t deny that he would be interested in running as a candidate to replace John Kerry as U.S. Senator from Massachusetts should Kerry be nominated as Secretary of State.”[HP]
Ben Affleck is one of Hollywood’s most ardent liberal activists. He’s so liberal, he has criticized President Obama for not being liberal enough on many issues. But with the shuffle that’s about to happen with John Kerry apparently moving from the Senate to the State Department as Secretary of State, Affleck has become the object of much speculation that he will seek to replace Kerry as the next Democratic senator from Ted Kennedy’s home state.
Affleck played it coy in a recent interview, saying, “I do have a great fondness and admiration for the political process in this country, but I’m not going to get into speculation about my political future.”
The timing might also be less than opportune for him to stray away from movies, what with Argo winning much acclaim and about to be nominated for every major award on the planet. Then again, if Al Franken can make it to the Senate, why not Affleck?
Tell us what you think: would you vote for a Senator Affleck?
Visit the film’s official website!
The Guilt Trip will make no one’s Best Movies of 2012 list. It’s a ho-hum, relatively innocuous and occasionally chuckle-inducing buddy/road trip movie about a mother and son who have grown apart and realize by the end that they still do, in fact, love each other. In other words, it’s an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond rewritten with Jersey Jews and spread to 90 minutes. Your mom will like it. That much I can promise.
But where it is significant is in the fact that it makes glaringly obvious the fact that Hollywood has no idea – I repeat: no idea – what to do with a talent like Barbra Streisand. Often referred to as “The Voice”, she is the last in a long line of musical stars from Old Hollywood that include such cinematic royalty as Julie Andrews, Fred Astaire, and Judy Garland. Her acting prowess doesn’t fit in the category with Meryl Streep, but that voice and its power makes her a unique talent in an industry full of clones. (She also happens to have starred in and directed memorable movies like Yentl and The Prince of Tides).
In The Guilt Trip she is essentially playing a less wacky version of the doting Jewish mother she played to Ben Stiller in Meet the Fockers . . . which is ideal and yet still limiting to her talent. She can do so much more if they’d just let her. So many of the sequences in the film would be riotously funny (if not all-out brilliant) if the writers and director would simply let Barbra be Barbra Streisand, instead of just a font of undying maternal embarrassment for her grown son played by Seth Rogen. I can think of at least half a dozen moments in the movie that would have been top notch if they suddenly burst out into a musical number. When Streisand’s on screen, you expect singing – not lame jokes about Jewish sexual positions.
Hopefully Hollywood will figure out what to do with this multi-talented star. Too many historically significant artists have been relegated to lesser parts as they’ve aged – not just Streisand, but Pacino, De Niro, and even Brando have all had to contend with the same quandary. Only Meryl Streep seems to have the secret.
She’s just not human, is she?
Photo Credit: HollywoodTuna; Scarlett Johansson’s Busty Broadway Show
– HOLY SEESHKABAB! Jessica Burciaga Says Good Morning [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– Scarlett Johansson’s Busty Broadway Show [Hollywood Tuna]
– Spicy Indian? Aditi Rao Hydari in FHM [GCeleb]
– IGGY AZALEA GETS SPANKED WHILE PERFORMING OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– QOTD: Part Of Anne Hathaway Is Afraid That She Won’t Get An Oscar Nomination [Dlisted]
– Blake plays us all, again, including Justin Timberlake [Lainey Gossip]
– Charlize Theron’s buzz cut, Capris & chunky turtleneck: awesome or rough? [Celebitchy]
– Sara Jean Underwood Sure Knows How To Use Twitter (42 Pics) [Caveman Circus]
– Reon Kadena Is Damn Near Perfect [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– Behati Prinsloo looking like her usual uber sweet self [Brosome]
– Former U.S. Olympian Admits to Working as a Vegas Call Girl [Uncoached]
– Simon Cowell’s Banging Carmen Electra [The Superficial]
– 40 AWESOME GIFS TO CELEBRATE THE WORLD NOT ENDING [COED Magazine]
– Joanna Krupa’s Bikini Restoration [CityRag]
– 25 Photos of Cats and Dogs Gift-Wrapped for Christmas [EgoTV]
– Christmas List for Wannabe Badasses [Gunaxin]
– Bomb It 4 [1PD Games]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
You’d think Jessica Alba would just do all her shopping online on Target.com, but that would mean no lucrative marketing deal! Not too many celebrities would hit a major department store to do what appears to be a lot of their holiday shopping just days before Christmas unless there was an incentive in place. That’s why we’re gonna assume this was more of a promotional trip courtesy of Target marketing execs sending Jessica a fat gift certificate for $10,000, but with a couple catches: The card was valid only before Friday, December 21 and Jessica had to be the one using it.
Sure we’re reading into a simple Target run a little too much, but hey, when you hate the papz as much as J. Alba, you’d think she’d send one of her nannies to the store, or even her hubby Cash, who doesn’t seem to get out all that much these days…