Since it would be way too many photos in the gallery, we chose to run with just the past six months. There are a lot of ladies you’d expect to be in the gallery (and they are), but we’ve also included plenty of tasty surprises. We narrowed it down to a total of 45 photos, so hope you guys enjoy the set. For all our 2012 Year in Reviews, check the category.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
These were snapped yesterday afternoon as the two lovers Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder caught a flight out of LAX. According to Nina’s recent Tweets, she’s hitting up China for a vacation.
– Stephanie Seymour’s Sexy Swimsuit Pictures [HollywoodTuna]
– BEST OF 2012: Lindsay Lohan’s Breasts Fell Out While Filming ‘Liz & Dick.’ Of Course. [The Superficial]
– Best of 2012: No Name Twins [Lainey’s Gossip]
– LeAnnn Rimes Headed Fonother [Celebitchy]
– Chris Brown And Rihanna Seem Fine [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Fuck Off, Weight Watchers [Dlisted]
– Is That A Yoga Mat Or Are You Just Happy To See Me Vanessa? [Popoholic]
– MILA KUNIS IN ESQUIRE DEC 2012 OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Dakota Fanning Plays ‘Find the Pickle’ on Christmas [The Blemish]
– Best News Blooper of 2012 [Viralosity.tv]
– Huffington Post Lists Kate Middleton’s ‘Lame’ Looks Of 2012 [Socialite Life]
– Did Miley Cyrus Get Married Without Even Telling Us?! [Evil Beet]
– 25 Girls You Were Crushing On in 1992 [Complex]
– NEVE CAMPBELL EXPLAINS HOW SHE NAMED HER SON [I’m Not Obsessed]
– In beautiful people news . . .Elsa Pataky [Celebslam]
– MICHELLE KEEGAN’S IN A BIKINI PHOTOSHOOT OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– The Strange Allure of Guns
– Zooey Deschanel Naked Picture [Celeb Jihad]
– 21-Year-Old College Student Granted Stalking Order Against Overly-Obsessive and Protective Parents [BroBible]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
Our only suggestion to Claudia is to remain patient & hold out for the deepest pockets. Anything short of partying on a luxury yacht in the French Riviera in the spring during the Cannes Film Festival is a no-go. Furthermore, potential suitors must own a vacation home in Monaco or in Southern Italy & have a yacht moored somewhere in the area. Claudia, you gotta wring it while you can!! OW!
These latest photos were snapped yesterday afternoon in Miami Beach as Italian-flavored Claudia Romani was spotted chatting it up with retired Italian soccer player Filippo “Pippo” Inzaghi. Normally we don’t recommend dating footballers only because they’re man-whores, but maybe things change once they get over a certain age (very doubtful)? The dude is 39 & Claudia just hit 30, so unless the dude is pushing a few $100 million (a la Russell Simmons), she should consider waiting for a bigger fish to swim into her web of hotness.
It’s possible Claudia & her pimp-daddy boyfriend have relocated to South Beach, but who really knows? Whatever the case, if you can have two kids under the age of 5 & manage to hit the beach six days as week, you pretty much have the sweetest life. What more could you possibly want (aside from maybe the bare essentials which includes a pad in Monte Carlo, a yacht moored somewhere in the French Riviera, and $25 million in the bank)?
The sexy Paraguayan model loves showing off her lil’ boney ass as she proceeded to give her boyfriend lap dances while the lovebirds lounged on beach chairs. They were hidden underneath a few towels, so God knows what else was going on…
“A source told Us Weekly that the bride’s longtime friend and co-star in “Titanic” and “Revolutionary Road” had the honor of giving her away at her wedding earlier this month.”[HP]
Maybe the third time’s the charm for Kate Winslet? Or maybe she’s just trying to do her best Liz Taylor impersonation? No, we’re not that cynical! (actually, we probably are), but according to a source at US Weekly, it was Winslet’s Titanic co-star Leonardo DiCaprio that had the honor of walking her down the aisle at her wedding to Ned Rock’nroll.
This is the third wedding for Winslet, who was previously married to director Sam Mendes for seven years. Regardless of how it turns out, we’re glad to know that Leo gave the couple his blessing. And now, let the ‘awwwwwing’ begin.
“You can’t tell art what to do,” she explains.[HP]
The always hilarious Sarah Silverman took time away from inducing laughter to explain to TMZ why she is okay with what some have termed excessive use of the N-word in Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained. Silverman defended the film from criticism (notably from her friend Spike Lee, who termed the film ‘disrespectful’) by noting that the N-word was in wide use in the Civil War era during which the movie is set, and that no one has any right to tell ‘art’ what to do. Point noted, Sarah . . . but is Django art or entertainment? Or a hybrid of both?
Tell us what you think? Have you seen the film? Is it unwontedly offensive? And if you haven’t seen it, will its liberal use of the N-word keep you away?
“With 80 percent of the downloads from overseas, the HBO fantasy hit was first on a top ten list that also included “Dexter,” “Big Bang Theory,” and “Revolution.” [THR]
Good news, pirate downloaders! Your taste in entertainment is decidedly high brow this year, as evidenced in the new TorrentFreak report that the most illegally downloaded show of the year is HBO’s Game of Thrones. Before your friends that work at Best Buy start sermonizing you on the perils of piracy, rest assured that 80% of the downloads were from overseas, with Australia leading the pack (I know: Australia??). Runners up were the good ol’ US of A, Canada, Britain, and the Netherlands.
According to the report, “the top Game of Thrones episode was illegally downloaded 4.28 million times in 2012, though more than 90 percent of the downloads occur in the first week of a show’s first-run airing.” Other popular shows that were downloaded by the millions included Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, and my personal favorite, Breaking Bad.
Written by and starring Matt Damon and John Krasinski, Gus Van Sant’s The Promised Land is yet another of the director’s pet morality projects that seek to dignify the political causes he identifies with the most – and which he thinks are underserved by other media (see the superb Milk for full evidence of this).
The Promised Land stars Matt Damon as a do-gooder corporate salesman and John Krasinski as a do-gooder environmentalist, both of whom want the owners of a relatively unglamorous piece of land to hand their stake over. Damon’s character wants the land so that his company can extract natural gas from under the soil and turn a tidy profit. Krasinski’s character wants the locals to keep their land and never surrender to the profit motive that he knows has no conscience. It’s the 47% argument all over again – us vs. them, the haves vs. the have nots, the plunderers vs. the preservationists.
The movie is a tad too simplistic for its own good. Earth good, moneymaking bad, is basically what it seems to be aching to say. We’ve seen this in cinema since time immemorial. That being said, the performances are top notch, especially Rose Marie Dewitt as a Midwestern school teacher, underplaying her part with that nimble touch she always seem to capture so perfectly. Damon puts the Midwestern accent on a little thick, and we could do with fewer shots of Krasinski in swamp boots, but all in all, this is a movie worth checking out if for no other reason it reminds you that the stewards of the Earth are up against man, machine, and money.
Photo Credit: Hollywood Tuna; Ashlee Simpson Attempts The Jessica Alba Bikini Booty Pose
– Britney Spears Is Getting Fired From X-Factor [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– Jessica Simpson Beach Photos: Damn She Blew Up FAST! [Hollywood Tuna]
– Emily VanCamp Shows Off Her Healthy Body [GCeleb]
– MILA KUNIS IN ESQUIRE DEC 2012 OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Lohan Got A Discount [Dlisted]
– Tom Cruise’s signature move [Lainey Gossip]
– Liam Hemsworth & Miley tweet photos of his ‘wedding’ ring: are they married? [Celebitchy]
– 16 Great Moments In Standup Comedy Awesomeness [Caveman Circus]
– Lass The Suicide Girl Is Fucking Hawt! [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– Genevieve Morton’s bodacious curves are on display! [Brosome]
– She’s Uncoachable: Zimany Linda Grants Our Wishes [Uncoached]
– Kevin Federline’s Brother Claims He’s The Real Father of Sean Preston [The Superficial]
– THE 12 BIGGEST SNUBS OF THE 2013 NFL PRO BOWL SELECTION [COED Magazine]
– Best of 2012: Rihanna’s Bikini Has a Good Life [CityRag]
– 10 Wild MMA Predictions for 2013 [EgoTV]
– 2013 Autocult Shop Calendar [Gunaxin]
Excuse the delay in getting these up, but due the holidays, we’ve been a little busy.
This will be hard to believe, but the Chinese-born American actress just turned 46 this past October and she doesn’t look a day older than 30! Long live those ageless Asian genes! The always-fashionable actress-turned-online philosopher was spotted hitting up Barneys in Beverly Hills over the weekend lookin’ like a million bucks. On Christmas Eve, Bai Ling was seen arriving at Villa Blanca restaurant, also in Beverly Hills.