Photo Credit: Hollywood Tuna; Ashlee Simpson Attempts The Jessica Alba Bikini Booty Pose
- Britney Spears Is Getting Fired From X-Factor [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– Jessica Simpson Beach Photos: Damn She Blew Up FAST! [Hollywood Tuna]
– Emily VanCamp Shows Off Her Healthy Body [GCeleb]
– MILA KUNIS IN ESQUIRE DEC 2012 OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Lohan Got A Discount [Dlisted]
– Tom Cruise’s signature move [Lainey Gossip]
– Liam Hemsworth & Miley tweet photos of his ‘wedding’ ring: are they married? [Celebitchy]
– 16 Great Moments In Standup Comedy Awesomeness [Caveman Circus]
- Lass The Suicide Girl Is Fucking Hawt! [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– Genevieve Morton’s bodacious curves are on display! [Brosome]
– She’s Uncoachable: Zimany Linda Grants Our Wishes [Uncoached]
– Kevin Federline’s Brother Claims He’s The Real Father of Sean Preston [The Superficial]
- THE 12 BIGGEST SNUBS OF THE 2013 NFL PRO BOWL SELECTION [COED Magazine]
– Best of 2012: Rihanna’s Bikini Has a Good Life [CityRag]
– 10 Wild MMA Predictions for 2013 [EgoTV]
– 2013 Autocult Shop Calendar [Gunaxin]
- Bomb It 4 [1PD Games]
View All Photos ›
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Excuse the delay in getting these up, but due the holidays, we’ve been a little busy.
This will be hard to believe, but the Chinese-born American actress just turned 46 this past October and she doesn’t look a day older than 30! Long live those ageless Asian genes! The always-fashionable actress-turned-online philosopher was spotted hitting up Barneys in Beverly Hills over the weekend lookin’ like a million bucks. On Christmas Eve, Bai Ling was seen arriving at Villa Blanca restaurant, also in Beverly Hills.
View All Photos ›
I guess it took a presumably planted story about Leonardo DiCaprio getting a little too comfortable with Miranda Kerr on multiple occasions in NYC to convince Orlando Bloom that he needs to get his shit together & spend more time with his near-perfect wife & baby boy. These latest photos were snapped yesterday afternoon (December 26) as the KerrBloom family hit a Christmas party at a friend’s house in Beverly Hills. The three looked happy, so I have a feeling all the breakup rumors were just rich dudes trying to create a rift in the marriage so they could swoop in on Miranda.
Either he got afraid of Leo or Orlando finally has time away from shooting his upcoming film (probably the latter). The past few months Orlando’s been in S. Africa filming “Zulu,” which is scheduled to hit theaters sometime in 2013 & also stars the great Forest Whitaker. Here’s some plot action:
View All Photos ›
As a child, Ali Neuman narrowly escaped being murdered by Inkhata, a militant political party at war with Nelson Mandela’s African National Congress. Only he and his mother survived the carnage of those years. But as with many survivors, the psychological scars remain. Today, Ali is chief of the homicide branch of the South African police in Cape Town. One of his staff is Brian Epkeen, a free-wheeling white officer whose family was originally involved in the establishment of apartheid but who works well with Neuman. Together they have to deal with crime that inevitably exists in sprawling areas of un -and under- employed people, crime exacerbated by gangs, both local and from other parts of Africa. Their job gets even more difficult when the corpses of two young women are found. A new evil has been introduced in the city and a new drug has been introduced to its residents, including both murder victims… Source