“The perpetually troubled 26-year-old didn’t score an invitation to [the Golden Globes].”[HP]
Lindsay Lohan did not manage to score an invite to last night’s Golden Globes ceremony (yes, I know: gasp), but she did manage to do what every other celeb wannabe on the planet did, which is to live tweet her resentment via Twitter. Some of her choicest tweets included the following:
1. Kate Hudson looks GORGEOUS!! (Yes, LiLo was once a lesbian, hence her excitement about another woman’s level of attractiveness).
2. I am grateful to of had the opportunity to work with 2 amazing people who are women I admire, such as Amy Poehler & Tina Fey. xo (Grammar error aside, this one is uncharacteristically gracious. Still, you’re right about Meryl).
3. Paul Rudd is the best. EVER. (Um, ok. Best at what, exactly?)
4. Words cannot express how much I love Kristen Wiig. And no1 should ever mess with a legend such a Meryl Streep (There are many things you are not capable of expressing, LiLo, words be damned).
5. Ben Affleck!! Yay! So smart and classic. He and Jennifer Garner remind me of @mikelohan and his wonderful girlfriend #ninaginsberg (Don’t even know where to begin with this one. I am sure Bennifer is not amused).