Irina Shayk is once again gracing the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue… but not the cover??!! Yes, folks will disagree on the choice of Kate Upton on the cover in back-to-back years but that’s what happened but it didn’t stop Irina from putting in her usual solid effort in front of the camera. Irina’s photoshoot was done in Seville, Spain, and no word if boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo was on location trying to get some face time in front of the camera too. Check out all the coverage and videos of the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue!
Monthly Archives: February 2013
The pop star was seen leaving the Chateau Marmont with Alfredo Flores and friends after attending a Grammys afterparty.
– Cher Lloyd Is A Super Cutie [HollywoodTuna]
– Mark Wahlberg Got Drunk On British Television, Challenged Michael Fassbender To A Dick-Off [The Superficial]
– The Best Loss Face of the season [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Angelina Jolie made her first awards-show appearance since The Leg! [Celebitchy]
– Awww, Look At The Happy Couple [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Sinead O’Connor’s Thoughts On The Pope Quitting That Bitch [Dlisted]
– Megan Fox’s Uber Hotness Takes Flight And Enjoys Brazil [Popoholic]
– ELISHA CUTHBERT FOR MAXIM MARCH OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Someone Really Wanted a Wet T-Shirt Contest [The Blemish]
– Hula Cam Babes [Viralosity.tv]
– Natalie Portman Is An Awesome Mom And Other News [Socialite Life]
– Beyoncé Had Conversations With Blue Ivy in the Womb [Evil Beet]
– Alessandra Ambrosio Strips for Photo Shoot at Terry Richardson’s Studio [Complex]
– CHARLIZE THERON
BACK HOME FROM BERLIN [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Kim Kardashian is very humble [Celebslam]
– CHELSEA SCHUCHMAN’S OBSCURE SHOOT FOR FASHION OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– The 15 Most Prolific Film Actors of the Last 5 Years [Pajiba]
– Katy Perry Flashes Cleavage In After Party Video [Celeb Jihad]
– The 10 Most Successful SI Swimsuit Cover Models, NBA Power Rankings, Plus More Weekend Sports Links [BroBible]
– Katherine Jenkins Bikini Pictures [HollywoodTuna]
– Kim Kardashian Hired a Pregnancy Stylist [Yeeeah!]
– Taylor Swift Takes A Shot At Harry Styles, Does The Worst British Accent Ever While Doing So [Dlisted]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
The “Two Broke Girls” star was seen looking voluptuous as she always does on red carpet. So, having seen most of the big names to walk the red carpet at last night’s Grammy Awards, who do you think takes the top prize when it comes to Best Boob-Friendly Dress? Let’s do a quick review:
Pictured: Top Row – Janelle Monae, Giuliana Rancic, Kaya Jones, Alexa Chung, Ali Tamposi & Kimbra; Bottom – Florence Welch, Solange, Morgan Kibby of ‘M83′, Tamala Jones, Kat Von D & Deadmau5, & Malik Yusef Jones & his Sugar Baby
Here’s another collection of our favorites last night’s Grammy Awards red carpet.
Highlights are Solange’s giant fro, which is probably hated by people sitting directly behind her at the awards show. She was sitting in the front row alongside her sis Beyonce & Jay-Z. She definitely needs to work on getting a different hairdo b/c she’s been rocking that thing for a while now.
I swear, we’ve posted Malik Yusef Jones’s sugar baby before. Anybody want to help I.D. her?
Janelle Monae is just a bright red handkerchief away from looking like a really cute bullfighter.
Kaya Jones (the blonde): Gotta find a few more pics of her.
Florence Welch: I’m glad somebody on the red carpet is still having fun! I’m really diggin’ the dress, but the spikes needed to be a different color so they stood out a lil’ more.
Since there were a number of posts that might get drowned out by Grammy-related content, we figured we’d take a second to showcase a few juicy photos taken in Miami Beach area over the past 72 hours. If you haven’t seen any of the sets, click each image to hit the original post…
Pictured: Maria Menounos, Kat Dennings, Jenna Jameson, Chrissy Teigen, Carly Rae Jepsen, Allison Williams
So in our continued overflow of coverage from the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, here are just a few more of the ladies that walked the red carpet last night at Staples Center in Los Angeles. As you already know, LL Cool J hosted the event and performaners included: Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, Elton John, Justin Timbelake, and yes, even Taylor Swift. Multiple winners from last night included Dan Auerbach winning four Grammys, The Black Keys, Gotye, Jay-Z, Skrillex, Kanye West winning three each, and Chick Corea, Fun., Kimbra, Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Matt Redman, Esperanza Spalding winning two each. Check out the full list of categories, nominees, and winners at the 2013 Grammy Awards Wiki page and for more info, visit the Grammy official website.
Pictured: Ashley Benson, Dita Von Teese, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Jessica Lowndes, Meagan Good, Pia Toscano
The Warner Music Group 2013 Grammy Celebration After Party Presented By Mini at Chateau Marmont. So one more time to give you the vitals: LL Cool J hosted and the show took place at Staples Center. Performances included Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, Elton John, Justin Timbelake, and yes, even Taylor Swift. Highlights were Dan Auerbach winning four Grammys, The Black Keys, Gotye, Jay-Z, Skrillex, Kanye West winning three each, and Chick Corea, Fun., Kimbra, Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Matt Redman, Esperanza Spalding winning two each. The 2013 Grammy Awards Wiki page has a full list of winners and more info at the Grammy official website.
Courtney Stodden, you remember, the barely legal chick who married that 50 year old dude, had a music video release party for her single “Reality” at Eleven Nightclub in West Hollywood. We can safely say without listening to the song that it will not be up for a Grammy next year nor a VMA. You gotta admit this chick knows how to promote herself without getting straight up butt naked which we’re assuming will happen soon enough after she realizes that this music thing isn’t going to work. Head over to E! Online to watch the video, if you date, sorry, you’ll have to sit through a 30 second E! commercial that you can’t skip.
A lot of movies about popular bands and pop acts have made their way to theaters in the last few years, but few of them have been watchable (hint, hint: Katy Perry). But this one looks like it will be worth the ticket price.
Don’t Stop Believin’ chronicles the journey of, well, Journey after the departure of Steve Perry and the subsequent rise to stardom of an obscure singer named Arnel Pineda. Check out the trailer for some great insights and even greater music.
Surprisingly here’s something non-Grammys that we’re posting today. Vanessa Hudgens ditched California to hit up the Diane Von Furstenberg fashion show as part of Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. As you know, 2013 will be a busy year for Vanessa. In addition to the most anticipated film of 2013, the young starlet exploitation titled Spring Breakers, remember she’ll play a stripper in The Frozen Ground, and our guess is that in some way will be exploited in Machete Kills. Bottomline, expect a lot of skin from Vanessa this year.