Pictured: Nina Dobrev, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Emma Roberts, Julianne Hough, Hailee Steinfeld
From this set of ladies we can confirm that Nina Dobrev wore Monique Lhuillier, Jennifer Lawrence wore Dior, Emma Watson wore Prabal Gurung, Emma Roberts wore Diane von Furstenberg, Julianne Hough wore Topshop, and Hailee Steinfeld wore Donna Karan.
The 2013 Costume Institute Gala was held at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. In celebration to the Met’s exhibition “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, the event brings out a who’s who in the world of fashion with numbers of celebrities wearing one-of-a-king creations. The gala was co-chaired by co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Lauren Santo Domingo, Riccardo Tisci, and Anna Wintour. For more coverage from last night’s gala, visit The Met Gala at Vogue.com.
The upcoming exhibition will feature punk’s influence on fashion including “original punk garments and recent, directional fashion to illustrate how haute couture and ready-to-wear borrow punk’s visual symbols.” The exhibition runs from May 9th through August 16th. For more information, visit “PUNK: Chaos to Couture” at The Met website.
Check out all the attendees from The 2013 Met Gala!
- Emilia Clarke, Kate Upton, Taylor Swift, Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz, Miranda Kerr
– Miley Cyrus, Kate Beckinsale, Katy Perry, Karolina Kurkova, Madonna, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
– Anja Rubik, Cara Delevingne, Doutzen Kroes, Jessica Hart, Karlie Kloss, Kate Upton
– Amber Heard, Ashley Greene, Aubrey Plaza, Brooklyn Decker, Emmy Rossum, Olivia Wilde
– Amanda Seyfried, Anne Hathaway, Christina Ricci, Kate Bosworth, Minka Kelly, Stacy Keibler
– Alicia Keys, Elizabeth Banks, Heidi Klum, Katie Holmes, Kylie Minogue, Marion Cotillard
– Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady, Kanye West & Kim Kardashian