BREAKING!! Jessica-Jane Clement Goes Up London Curb While Walking Her Dog!

Jessica-Jane Clement and Lee Stafford seen walking with their dogs in Soho, London

It was a widely photographed event yesterday afternoon. The beautiful 28-year-old British glamour model, actress and TV presenter, Jessica-Jane Clement, calmly approached the Soho, London curb with her dog & hubby Lee Stafford by her side and then catwalked up the curb, leading with her left foot.

Follow our Internet-exclusive Celebrity Curb Watch category for an endless stream of photos of A thru Z-list celebrities going up & down curbs.

10 comments
nike air max uk
nike air max uk

Brigham and http://www.ukclassicairmax.com/nike-plus-mens-white-gold-p-658.html Women's Hospital in Boston. One in three people in the world is infected with TB but 90 percent of these will remain latent infections. The http://www.ukclassicairmax.com/nike-plus-mens-black-grey-green-p-550.html remaining 10 percent will develop active TB and fall sick http://www.ukclassicairmax.com/nike-plus-mens-white-p-680.html at some point in their lives because of weak immune systems. For example, many people who are infected with HIV/AIDS http://www.ukclassicairmax.com/nike-plus-mens-black-p-679.html fall sick and die from TB. The California Department of Public Health has reported 11 more deaths and 296 more hospitalizations for the past week, bringing the death toll to 115 and the total numbers of hospitalizations http://www.ukclassicairmax.com/nike-plus-mens-silver-blue-p-645.html to1353 in the most populous state since the new virus outbreak in late April.

skilligan
skilligan

very sexy, very elite compared to a lot of the British exports

lenilovesfeet
lenilovesfeet

Pretty, would be even prettier if she didn't have overplucked, drawn on eyebrows.

Mundo Lopez
Mundo Lopez

ooooohhhh...nice face, very sexy looking but I need to see some ass, to give her full approval...

curvefan
curvefan

I like everything I can see but the look on her face is a turnoff.

bryanzee
bryanzee

hot, love her look. 

skilligan
skilligan

very sexy, very elite compared to a lot of the British exports 

lenilovesfeet
lenilovesfeet

Pretty, would be even prettier if she didn't have overplucked, drawn on eyebrows.

Mundo Lopez
Mundo Lopez

ooooohhhh...nice face, very sexy looking but I need to see some ass, to give her full approval...