– George Clooney on fatherhood at 55: ‘It’s going to be an adventure’ [Celebitchy]
Wait, can you even call this a malfunction? Normally Nicole Scherzinger is dressed to nines and looking straight sexy, but last night as she was attending an event in London, she accidentally showed off her ass crack as she entered a waiting car. Nicole is way too sexy to be wearing ill-fitting jeans in public.
Here’s Kendall Jenner working her supermodel style while attending an event during London Fashion Week. The 21-year-old model was spotted in a gold velvet dress and thigh-high F-me boots as she was spotted out at Dover Street Market in London.
– Kendall Jenner Is See Through [HollywoodTuna]
– Bella Thorne and Kyra Santoro Bikini Buddies for Hot Beach Photo Time [Egotastic]
– Lindsay Lohan Is Trying To Play Ariel In Disney’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ Reboot [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Emily Ratajkowski isn’t trying to ‘conform to a patriarchal standard of beauty’ [Celebitchy]
We been fans of English model Jourdan Dunn for years and it’s nice to see that she’s still working her A-game. Along with 31-year-old Irish model Vogue Williams, Jourdan was in attendance at the Maybelline Bring On The Night London Fashion Week party. The supermodel-packed celebration followed Versace’s Versus show at The Scotch of St. James in London. You can watch the runway show below:
“Modern Family” actress Ariel Winter was seen keeping fairly low-profile as she left a hair salon yesterday afternoon. We’ve all seen that Ariel cleans up nicely when more cameras are pointed in her direction, so we’ll give her the pass.
Also, it was recently confirmed that the young actress is involved in the upcoming animated feature “Smurfs: The Lost Village” as the voice for SmurfLily. The film will hit theaters on April 7. Check here for more info about film and others members of the voice cast.
– Shay Mitchell Gets Classy Hot [HollywoodTuna]
– Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Boobtastic Hottie Behind the Scenes [Egotastic]
– Warner Bros. Wants Mel Gibson To Direct ‘Suicide Squad 2’ [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– George Takei: ‘It is a Muslim ban, they are targeting Mexicans’ [Celebitchy]