Naya Rivera was amongst the celebrities who attended UNICEF’s Next Generation’s 2nd Annual UNICEF Masquerade Ball at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. She was accompanied by husband Ryan Dorsey. Other attendees included Dianna Agron, Cara Santana and Jesse Metcalfe, Jillian Rose Reed and Nikki Reed. Visit UNICEF to learn more about last night’s event.
- Kelly Ripa And Michael Strahan Dressed Up As A Couple Of Brainless Zombies For Halloween [Dlisted] - This Has Been One Sad Halloween [HollywoodTuna]
– Taylor Swift on sexism: ‘It’s not the same for boys, it just isn’t & that’s a fact’ [Celebitchy] - Kendall And Kylie Jenner’s Book Has Sold Only 13K Copies Since June [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
- Kristen Stewart & Julianne Moore Star In ‘Still Alice’ [I'm Not Obsessed]
– Holla at Me: Talking to Men in Harlem About That Infamous Catcalling Video [Complex] - Jessica Alba Dressed As A Sexy Slash For Halloween [Popoholic]
– WATCH: Jake Gyllenhaal Tells Conan O’Brien All About His Adorable Childhood Halloween Costumes [Socialite Life]
- My Uber Is Down There! [The Blemish] - Courtney Stodden Will Give You The Happiest Halloween of All Time [Fishwrapper]
– Other “Definitive” Lists Can Suck It. It’s Skitz’s 6th Annual Guide to Slipping Into a Halloween Sugar Coma. [Pajiba]
– The Best Fails For The Month Of October Make Halloween Even More Frightful [BroBible]
Is it just a style thing or is Kristen just go from casual smoker to straight-up chain smoker within a few weeks?
I feel like the habit kicked into high gear earlier in the month as more & more news released about Robert Patinnson’s happy-go-lucky relationship with 26-year-old singer FKA Twigs.
So yeah, we Wiki’d FKA Twigs and learned that her actual name is Tahliah Barnett, so I wonder what Robert calls her? ‘F’ or maybe ‘KA’ or ‘Twiggie’ or “Tahl”? Anyone want to take a guess?
Kristen, who recently revealed that she wants to take a break from acting to focus on other art forms, can be seen with some paint stains on her hands. It looks like Kristen has already begun to make some art!
Apparently these two were hitting up Bruce Jenner’s 65th birthday lunch. I love how Kim is shamelessly ho’ing it up in front of cameras at every given opportunity. The two sisters were joined by the rest of the Klan, aside from maybe K-Pimp (Kris Jenner).
And in other news, apparently Bruce turned 65 earlier in the week (Oct. 28) and made headlines when he appeared to have his nails painted to celebrate.
Pictured: Alessandra Ambrosio, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
The amfAR LA Inspiration Gala featured the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus in attendance. The night was spent honoring Tom Ford and was hosted By Gwyneth Paltrow. amfAR’s benefit events raise both vital funds and AIDS awareness and to date, these spectacular events have raised more than $70 million for amfAR’s AIDS research programs and have helped keep the fight against AIDS in the global media spotlight. Visit amfAR to learn more and find out more information on all the upcoming fabulous events!