When she’s on the runway or the on beach working her mojo for Victoria’s Secret, Alessandra Ambrosio is a very mother of two! The 34-year-old Brazilian beauty, who was rocking a pair of very freaky-looking yoga pants, was seen catwalking around with son Noah in Santa Monica earlier today—possibly dropping him off at his daycare before heading in for her daily workout.
The ladies featured above were expected attendees, but it’s very interesting how Lily-Rose Depp, actor Johnny Depp’s 16-year-old daughter, also made an appearance. She’s only 16, for God’s sake!! I guess when mom is busy doing whatever it is Vanessa Paradis does all day and dad is busy running around with his hot young wife, you tend to grow up a little quicker than other kids in your age group.
The Mademoiselle Prive Exhibition will be at London’s Saatchi Gallery through November 1st. More about exhibition below:
Mademoiselle Privé, a journey through the origins of CHANEL’s creations capturing the charismatic personality and irreverent spirit of Mademoiselle Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld.
This autumn, Karl Lagerfeld and CHANEL will present an enchanted journey through the House’s creativity. The “Mademoiselle Privé” exhibition will highlight the Haute Couture, the re-editions of the High Jewellery “Bijoux de Diamants” collection created in 1932 and CHANEL N°5. Opening the doors to reveal a dazzling experience and immersion into the origins of CHANEL’s creations, “Mademoiselle Privé” will capture the charismatic personality and irreverent spirit of Mademoiselle Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld.
Installed on all three floors of the Gallery, the enticing adventure will bring to mind the House’s essential elements: audacity, freedom and innovation whether it is the history of Gabrielle Chanel’s inspirations or Karl Lagerfeld’s inimitable take on CHANEL’s codes, symbols and icons. Source
Judging by the people in attendance, I think it’s safe to assume that a classy guest list wasn’t exactly a priority for the Cosmo editors. As some of you might know, we limit ourselves to 15 seconds when it comes to Kardashian-family posts, so we have just a few more seconds left!
A couple thoughts that come rushing in…
1) What the fuck happened to Khloe?
2) It’s fairly obvious that Kylie thinks she’s better than her sisters.
3) Kim continues to be painfully shameless.
The event was held at Ysabel in West Hollywood.
Here’s actress Emmy Rossum stopping by Hugo’s Tacos in Sherman Oaks to grab her takeout as she heads home following a long day on set filming scenes from the upcoming “Shameless” season. The show, which first premiered back in 2011, will kick off its sixth season in mid-January, 2016.
Aside from career-related news, we should mention that Emmy announced her engagement to writer/director Sam Esmail back in August. The couple have been dating for two years, so it appears Emmy’s finally ready to settle down and possibly pop out a couple kiddos.
In August 2015, Rossum became engaged to writer/director Sam Esmail after two years of dating.
– Selena Gomez Does The Today Show Good! [HollywoodTuna]
– Taylor Swift Taught Calvin Harris Well [Dlisted]
– Jennifer Lawrence is ‘over’ trying to be ‘adorable & likable’ with inequality [Celebitchy]
– Anne Hathaway Is A Wonderful Person [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Martha Stewart Reacts To Blake Lively Shuttering Preserve [I’m Not Obsessed]
– This Is What a Fight Between a Rat and a Pigeon Looks Like [Complex]
– Olivia Wilde Struts Her Drop Dead Sexy Stems And Curves [Popoholic]
– Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pratt, Anna Faris & More Celebrity Sightings For October 12, 2015 [Socialite Life]
– Jason Biggs’ Wife Put His Balls on the Internet [The Blemish]
– Snooki Is The Voice of A Generation, And Heaven Help Us All [Fishwrapper]
– Try Not To Piss Your Pants Watching This Daredevil Slacklining Over Hungry Alligators [BroBible]
I’m not sure what’s up with those bandaids above her bikini bottom on her back, but I gotta say, Eva’s looking great for somebody who just hit 40 earlier this year! Good for her!
These latest photos were snapped as the former “Desperate Housewives” actress was seen relaxing on the beach in Cancun during one of her many vacations throughout the year.
Eva’s latest project is an upcoming NBC comedy series “Hot & Bothered,” which goes behind-the-scenes of a Spanish telenovela. I feel like Eva might have a comedic hit on her hands, but I guess time will tell when the series begins to air sometime next year. Here’s more about the plot from the show’s official website:
If you think the steamy sex, sensational scandals and heart wrenching heartbreak on Latino soap operas are a little extreme, just wait until you see what happens behind the scenes! Eva Longoria stars in this new comedy about Ana Sofia, a sizzling TV superstar, and her lively family of cast and crew all competing to steal the spotlight. When the cameras turn off, the drama turns up as Ana battles pesky network execs, drunken scriptwriters, narcissistic co-stars and an unfortunately familiar new on-screen love interest.
Singer Christina Milian’s little siter Liz Milian is getting a taste of the sugar daddy life courtesy of former Hatian-French soccer player Dominique Jean Zephirin as the couple were seen enjoying a PDA-filled time in St. Tropez, France yesterday afternoon.
Liz apparently just finished filming the second season of her sister’s E! reality TV show “Christina Milian Turned Up,” which is set to begin airing on November 3rd.
For those of you who don’t know much about the guy, Gregg Sulkin is a 23-year-old English actor, who, aside from his work on Brit TV, scored roles on various Disney Channel shows. We’re assuming that’s how he ran into fellow Disney starlet, Bella Thorne. I can just hear Bella saying, “Oh my God, I SO TOTALLY love your accent!!”
As most of you guys know, Bella recently celebrated her 18th birthday complete with a huge party at Six-Flags, which included a total of four birthday cakes! I think it’s safe to assume that Gregg ate more than just cake as part of the birthday celebration.
Whenever I see Floyd Mayweather working his mojo, Dave Chappelle’s famous quote, “I’M RICH, BIIIATCH!” plays on repeat in my head. I gotta admit, a Floyd Mayweather reality TV show would kick some serious ass! Here’s a clip from one of the “Chappelle Show” episodes:
These latest photos were snapped over the weekend as world-famous boxer Floyd Mayweather was seen nibbling on Twizzlers while wrapped in a bright red & gold Versace-printed robe at his Miami hotel. The retired boxing star had a captive audience this afternoon at the ultra-luxurious Fontainebleau hotel as he munched on red licorice and hung out with his huge entourage of security and friends. And, as expected, he later appeared with a wad of cash from his private cabana. And finally, in somewhat sad news, Floyd reportedly lost some luxury cars last week to a fire as they were being transported from Las Vegas to Miami, Bentley, they included a customized jeep, and 2 Rolls Royce cars.
– Bella Thorne’s Beer Run In Canada? [HollywoodTuna]
– Kanye West Is Ubiquitous [Dlisted]
– Johnny Depp & Amber Heard wear black at ‘Black Mass’ premiere: ugh? [Celebitchy]
– Justin Bieber’s Lawyers Are Gonna Sue You For Looking At His Dick [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Taylor Swift Is “New Romantic” For Vogue Australia [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Jared Leto and Mark Ruffalo Wore Nightmarish Disguises So They Could Enjoy Comic Con in Peace [Complex]
– Elle Fanning Makes Another Impressive Appearance [Popoholic]
– This Week’s Silliest & Scariest Celebrity Paparazzi Photos: Renee Zellweger, Emma Stone & More [Socialite Life]
– Selma Blair Thinks Kris Jenner Is “A Part of All of Our Lives” [Evil Beet]
– Down goes Penelope! Down goes Penelope! [Celebslam]
– Jennifer Lawrence Gives Dudes Piggy Back Rides of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Kourtney Kardashian On the Prowl for Younger Men [The Blemish]
– Adrienne Bailon Continues Her Parade of Perfection [Fishwrapper]
– Your Jaw Will Drop To The Floor After Seeing The Booty On Anastasiya Kvitko [BroBible]