– Lara Stone Knows How To Dress [HollywoodTuna]
– Kim Kardashian Helped Konvince Kylie Jenner To Get Lip Injections [Dlisted] – Mindy Kaling & B.J. Novak are writing a book about their ‘weird’ relationship [Celebitchy]
– You Could Have Bought Emily Ratajkowski’s Used Thong For $50 [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Barbara Walters Photobombed Hilaria And Alec Baldwin! [I’m Not Obsessed]
– New ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer Finally Gives Us a Decent Look at Their Superpowers [Complex] – Nicole Scherzinger Busts Out Her Drool-Inducing Booty Curves [Popoholic]
– Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Are Still Friendly, Reese Witherspoon Goes Tinkerbell: Celeb News In Six Clicks [Socialite Life]
– Rita Ora Holds Her Breast and Tries to Prevent a Nip Slip [The Blemish] – Where Are All the Duggar Defenders Now? [Fishwrapper]
– Listen To Our Chillest Playlist Ever This Memorial Day Or Be Destined For A Life Of Permanent Un-Chillness [BroBible]
Pictured: Alicia Vikander, Barbara Palvin, Doutzen Kroes and Nina Agdal
It was pretty much your above-average King Sugar Daddy’s wildest fantasy—aside from the part where you have to give away money, of course. Picture it like this, you’re sitting inside a beautiful hall packed full scantily-clad, equally beautiful women and there are only a few ways to truly get noticed by one of these women:
1. Be a world famous actor
2. Be within Leonardo DiCaprio’s tightly-knit entourage
3. Or, when the time is most propitious, raise your hand to make a $10+ million donation in the fight against AIDS.
Apparently this year’s event raised around $30 million according to amfAR’s website:
The 22nd annual Cinema Against AIDS gala in Antibes, France, May 21, raised more than $30 million for amfAR’s AIDS research programs and the search for a cure. The undisputed highlight of the evening’s live auction, led by auctioneer Simon de Pury, was a stunning 18½ foot tall sculpture by Jeff Koons, titled Coloring Book. After a lively round of bidding, the work, part of Koons’s Celebration Series, sold for over $13 million.
It’s still unconfirmed which one of these supermodels went along with this aforementioned $13 million sculpture by Jeff Koons. Anyone want to take a wild guess?
Pictured: Lily Donaldson, Kendall Jenner and Izabel Goulart
Now, this is how it’s done! Wow! And, I’m not even a big fan of Karlie Kloss, so this is a bit odd for me, to be honest. As far as the night goes, this look is pretty much the definition of how to perfectly mix sexy & classy. Props to Karlie & her army of makeup artists & stylists.
These were snapped earlier today at amfAR’s annual Cinema Against Aids Gala held during the Cannes Film Festival.
I’m sorry, but as much as I love Irina Shayk & think she’s God’s gift to all filthy rich men, this simply isn’t the right dress for the event. This is something more suitable for a the annual Met Costume Gala as opposed to something you’d wear to the annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala during the Cannes Film Festival. Nevertheless, as if you guys didn’t already notice, we still plastered the photo with “OW!s” for one of our all-time favorites. Unlike Adri, Irina’s makeup was done in a tasteful manner and I’m sure the top of her dress was a great conversation starter with yacht-owning multi-millionaires.
I think it’s safe to say that it’s a very lopsided mix between the two, but a mixture nonetheless.
When you’re competing with the likes Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima and Karlie Kloss for camera-time, you have to bring your A-game & we can say with some sense of confirmation that Gigi Hadid brought her A-game to amfAR’s 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala held earlier today at the ultra-luxurious Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc.
The annual event, which goes down during the Cannes Film Festival raises a boat load of cash for a really good cause, was presented by Bold Films and Harry Winston.
We gotta call it like it is & sadly, the forever great Adriana Lima showed up looking like a hot mess at the amfAR’s 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala. As much as I hate to admit this, but when I first saw her, “Housewives of New Jersey” broke through my mental security systems and came to mind. Obviously, that’s never a good sign. Who knows, maybe Adri’s trying to appeal to Tiger Woods now that he’s single, but then again, Tiger Woods isn’t exactly a type of dude who has to be woo’d, especially if your name is Adriana Lima!
Since we’re diehard Adriana Lima Apologists, we’ll have to make excuses on her behalf:
1. Her makeup artist called in sick
2. Adriana forgot her glasses back in Miami and lost her contacts, so she caked it on a little too much
3. Please help add more excuses in the comments…
– Petra Nemcova’s Cleavage Make A Comeback [HollywoodTuna]
– The Bi-Curious Case Of Brad Pitt [Dlisted] – Ashley Olsen’s Lyme disease is getting worse: ‘she’s having a difficult time’ [Celebitchy]
– The Khaleesi’s Body Double Says She’s Staying A Virgin Until Marriage [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Beyonce Loses Her Top For Night Out With Jay Z [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Spike Lee Discusses Controversy Surrounding His Upcoming Film ‘Chiraq’ and Gun Violence [Complex] – Vanessa Hudgens Busts Out Some Killer Cleavage [Popoholic]
– Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed, Olivier Martinez & More [Socialite Life]
– David Duchovny Is Still A Bad Liar, Says He’s Not Dating Gillian Anderson [Evil Beet]
– Charlotte McKinney at the Rolling Stones’ concert: A love story [Celebslam] – Candice Swanepoel in Harper’s Bazaar of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
Obviously we weren’t at the concert, but we did get a hold of photos from the event that we processed through our patented Bastardly Mic Holding Technique Cam. Most of you will find the results somewhat creepy, while others will take a few minutes to carefully analyze each photo (the latter group should comment with their favorites).
I think it’s safe to say that Taylor has plenty of experience with the mic, especially considering she’s been at this music game since a very young. Also, the fact that she has dated countless dudes probably helps with her various mic holding techniques that she employs throughout a given concert.
Anyway, Taylor Swift launched her ‘1989’ tour with a performance last night at the CenturyLink center in Louisiana. The ‘Bad Blood’ singer showed her versatility when it comes to on-stage fashion by wearing a wide variety of outfits as she rocked the crowd with breakup song after breakup song!
I guess this is all a slow & painful ramp-up to Bella Thorne’s anxiously-awaited 18th birthday later this fall on October 8th. Needless to say, I feel sorry for all parents of teenage chicks who look at these photos and want to dress like Bella.
These photos were snapped last night at the ELLE-hosted 6th Annual Women In Music Concert Celebration held at Boulevard3 in Hollywood.
Pictured: Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes
I thought the ladies looked amazing at the Chopard party over the weekend, but it seems like that event was merely a laid back practice run for Adriana Lima & Irina Shayk. The ladies hit the red carpet for yesterday’s star-studded “Sicario” premiere. The film is directed by Denis Villeneuve and stars Emily Blunt, Benicio del Toro, Josh Brolin and Jon Bernthal. Officially, it’s been selected to compete for the coveted Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival.
With respect to the photos, I think it’s fairly obvious Adriana Lima & Irina Shayk are making the normally extremely sexy Doutzen Kroes appear somewhat bland and boring. Since we have tremendous amount of respect for Doutzen, we’ll still include her in our poll directly below: