The Aussie-flavored model, DJ, recording artist-turned ‘Orange Is the New Black’ hottie was seen hitting up a 7-Eleven in L.A. for some snacks. The 29-year-old beauty scored the role of Stella Carlin & fans of the show are loving her. As some of you guys may have heard, Ruby recently made a splash in the media after revealing her girl-crush for none other than Taylor Swift. Of course, Taylor followed Ruby on Twitter soon after those comments & I’m sure these two will be catwalking around NYC together in the coming weeks.
Here’s a short video of Ruby talking fashion & giving some words of wisdom:
Damn, I’m sure Nicole Scherzinger is a great girl and all, but she just looks like someone who can’t survive without a billionaire sugar daddy helping to cover expenses after she blows through her own stash. Having said that, if given the chance, I’m sure any dude with a regular bank account wouldn’t mind taking a stab at scoring with the former Pussycat Doll. Just don’t expect her to stick around too long, that’s all.
Here’s Kendall Jenner working her fashionable mojo around London. She’s probably in town working Kanye’s high-fashion contacts in order to score new campaigns & runway gigs ahead of London Fashion Week later this September.
– Jennifer Nicole Lee Bikini Pictures [HollywoodTuna]
– Opposite Of Shocking: Chris Brown And His Baby Mama Are Fighting Over Child Support [Dlisted] – Hank Baskett’s explanation for his 2014 infidelity is absurd, a blatant lie [Celebitchy]
– Here’s Miley Cyrus Fingering Stella Maxwell [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Hilaria Baldwin Gives Post-Baby Bump Update [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Tom Cruise Is Reportedly Leaving The Church of Scientology Soon [Complex] – Emmy Rossum’s Casual Hotness Is On Display [Popoholic]
– Paul Rudd, Adam Scott, Michael Douglas & More Hot Celebrity Sightings For July 1, 2015 [Socialite Life]
– Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Martin Break Up for Adult Reasons [The Blemish] – Memo to Kendra Wilkinson: Shut Up. Seriously, Just Shut It [Fishwrapper]
– This Is What It Looks Like When A Great White Shark Tries To Maul Off Your Face [BroBible]
Eva Longoria was seen relaxing poolside at her luxury Miami hotel with boyfriend Jose “Pepe” Antonio Baston. The 38-year-old actress has been dating the 45-year-old businessman since late 2013. I gotta hand it to Eva, even after all these, she still looks great in a bikini!
With her annual trips to the Cannes Film Festival, you’d think Eva would be able to bag a guy with far deeper pockets, but I guess Pepe will have to do a placeholder until she can trap a billionaire between her legs. Eva better work quickly because she’s not getting any younger! According to a 2013-Us Weekly article, Jose is the “president of Televisa, Latin America’s largest media company, and the world’s largest Spanish-speaking media conglomerate, according to his official biography page for the company.”
There are crazy rumors flying around Sean Penn is apparently busy nibbling on Minka Kelly’s meaty legs these days (I hope these are just bad rumors), so it’s likely he’ll let Jennifer Garner simmer on the single-ladies grill for a few weeks before working his leathery charm.
It seems like the divorce rumors were in the air ever since Ben Affleck bagged that Oscar, so their recent announcement shouldn’t come as a total surprise. They’re calling it quits after 10 years in the marriage slammer. The pair released a joint statement yesterday—just a day following their 10th anniversary—saying, “After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We go forward with love and friendship for one another and a commitment to co-parenting our children whose privacy we ask to be respected during this difficult time. This will be our only comment on this private, family matter. Thank you for understanding.” They have three kids together: Violet, 9, Seraphina, 6, and Samuel, 3.
So, who do you guys think that Ben Affleck will take to the “Batman” premiere?
– Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Rob Kardashian To Rolling Stone [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Get Your Genius Flowing With The New ‘Steve Jobs’ Trailer [Complex] – Josephine Skriver Looking All Kinds Of Ridiculously Hot, And Stunning, And Flawless In Swimsuits [Popoholic]
– Prepare To Laugh: Freddie Mercury Has An Excellent Response To Kanye West’s Rendition Of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ [Socialite Life]
– Sean Penn Rebounds with Minka Kelly. Why Minka, Why? [The Blemish] – A Polite Request for Bristol Palin to Just Stop [Fishwrapper]
– iPhone 6S Leak: These Are Reportedly The First Images Of Apple’s New iPhone 6S [BroBible]
Miss South Florida Lisa Opie shows off her bikini body while enjoying a day on the beach in Miami. Lisa worked on her tan while taking a break from preparations for the Miss Florida Pageant this summer, which goes down July 10-11 in Ft. Lauderdale. Lisa is the successful Bikini Designer of Vizcaya Swimwear. Be sure to follow Lisa on Twitter and Instagram.
Despite the fact that her hubby Jay Z is trying to launch his own subscription-based music streaming service called Tidal to compete against Spotify and Apple Music, Beyonce still has love for Apple’s other products. The singer was seen catwalking out of a midtown office building in NYC last night carrying her MacBook.
Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News; Pictured: Stephanie Bauer, Bridget Regan, Derek Theler, and Christina Ochoa
First of all, I’m not the biggest fan of comic book films, so maybe that’s why I’m scratching my head about this movie. Also, when you think about actor Paul Rudd, “superhero” is absolutely the last word that comes to mind, but hey, maybe some of you fans can shed some light on all this.
Is Hollywood out of ideas or is this simply another case of bigwig suits green-lighting a film in hopes to get lucky at the box-office? I guess people tend to take on questionable/riskier projects when millions of dollars are sitting inside bank accounts losing value due to near-zero interest rates.
‘Ant-Man’ will hit theaters on July 17.
Here’s more about the film:
Several months after the events of Avengers: Age of Ultron, thief Scott Lang must aid his mentor and former hero Dr. Hank Pym in safeguarding the mystery of the Ant-Man technology – which allows its user to decrease in size but increase in strength – from various new threats, and plot a heist that will save the Earth. [Source]