– Kelly Brook Does The Atkins Diet [HollywoodTuna]
– Tracy Morgan Has Settled With Walmart Over Fatal Limo Bus Crash [Dlisted] – Emilia Clarke will never Google herself again after reading that she’s a ‘fat bitch’ [Celebitchy]
– Here’s Abigail Ratchford At A Slumber Party [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Melissa McCarthy Rocks Snakeskin Print Dress: Love It Or Hate It? [I’m Not Obsessed]
– #TBT: The Moment Kanye West Realized Scott Disick Was a Style Lord [Complex] – Natalie Portman Speaks At Harvard, Looks Adorably Flawless While Doing So [Popoholic]
– Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Are Continuing Their Parade Of Love And Celebrating One Month Of Marriage [Socialite Life]
– Florida Woman Interested in All Illegalities She Can Attempt With Her Hoo-Ha [The Blemish] – Larry Wilmore About Sums the Duggar Thing Up [Fishwrapper]
– Advocacy Group Hopes These Adorable Rolling Papers Will Prevent People From Smoking And Driving [BroBible]
So, we’re going to assume that overexposure isn’t an issue when it comes to legs?
As you guys know, Taylor was seen going on a date with her latest boyfriend Calvin Harris last night. The fact that she walked limp-free in heels & showed no any visible bruising doesn’t bode well for Calvin’s A-game behind closed doors. Let’s hope he’s better at playing Scrabble or Monopoly.
Anyway, let’s turn our attention to our poll questions: What are the chances that the dude got to 1st base following dinner? Follow-up question: Who will sell the most singles in iTunes following the inevitable breakup in a few months?
You gotta love the fact that she’s super confident about her age & body, especially considering the ultra-insecure world we live in these days. Then again, when your net worth is upwards $300 million, JLo’s courage to rock daring outfits shouldn’t come as a total surprise. We should note that the singer will hit 46 later this summer (July 24).
Also, when you’re that filthy rich, shouldn’t you be getting driven straight to a waiting private jet?! Obviously JLo was craving a little attention…
For those of you who have yet to check out her new film, we should mention that it’s getting great reviews where ever you check. Here’s a snippet of the critical response via Wikipedia:
On the review aggregator website, Rotten Tomatoes, the film is “Certified Fresh” with a 98% approval rating and an average score of 8.7/10 based on 251 reviews. The site’s consensus reads, “With exhilarating action and a surprising amount of narrative heft, Mad Max: Fury Road brings George Miller’s post-apocalyptic franchise roaring vigorously back to life.” On Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating, the film has a score of 89 out of 100 based on 46 critics, indicating “universal acclaim”. CinemaScore polls reported that the average grade cinema audiences gave the film was a “B+” on an A+ to F scale.
Robbie Collin of The Daily Telegraph gave the film a full five stars and praised the film for its acting, screenplay, choreography, stunts, humor, and direction calling the film a “spiritual sequel” and an “eruption of craziness.” Writing for The Guardian and awarding the film four stars out of five, Peter Bradshaw wrote, “Extravagantly deranged, ear-splittingly cacophonous, and entirely over the top, George Miller has revived his Mad Max punk-western franchise as a bizarre convoy chase action-thriller in the post-apocalyptic desert.” [Read More]
Here’s potential future Oscar-winning actress Kate Upton (hey, it could happen!) on the set of her upcoming film ‘The Layover’ in Langely City, Canada. Kate was seen with her co-star Matt Barr in the William H. Macy-directed comedy. Here’s more about the film:
When two best friends decide to take a tropical vacation to escape the stress of their lives, a hurricane warning sends their flight to St. Louis, and the two of them subsequently begin fighting for the same guy they met on the plane. (Source)
– Tatum O’Neal Is Dating Women Now [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Exclusive Clip: Watch Steve-O Out-Act Samuel L. Jackson in ‘Barely Lethal’ [Complex] – Vanessa Hudgens Walks Her Dog, Looks Like A Hot Little Minx While Doing So [Popoholic]
– Ricky Martin Is Happy To Pose For Selfies Before Jetting Off To Continue His Tour In Madrid [Socialite Life]
– Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande’s Crowded House Cover Isn’t That Bad [The Blemish] – The Duggars Are Obviously a Very Confused People [Fishwrapper]
– Chinese Businessman Built Amazing $100M ‘Star Trek’ Inspired Corporate Headquarters Resembling The USS Enterprise [BroBible]
As we’ve come to expect (and, not to mention, appreciate), Taylor Swift did her latest “Just Because…” catwalk around NYC rocking her usual dangerously short short-shorts.
For those of you who want Taylor to disappear and never return, I think you’ll have to exercise a tremendous amount of patience because it looks like Taylor’s with us for at least the next 10-15 years.
Earlier today Taylor set a new record for being the youngest woman ever—she’s 25—to be included on the Forbes list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women! Taylor, who came in at 64, joined Angelina Jolie (#54), Beyonce (#24), Oprah (#12), Hilary Clinton and Michelle Obama on the list. German Chancellor Angela Merkel topped the list this year.
It was only a matter of time, so this recent outing by Vanessa Hudgens shouldn’t come as a total surprise. I feel like one likely reason why a lot of people get trapped by the NYC Fashion Crack industry is their burning desire to look different. With that said, I think it’s safe to say that Vanessa looks different.
Here’s singer Kesha (formerly known as Ke$ha) hosting the Rehab Pool Party at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
This is interesting. I always thought celebrities did this type of promotional stuff when they were really pressed for cash, especially ones you thought had a lot of cash. I guess there’s some truth to what Kesha’s former producer Dr. Luke is saying about Kesha & her money-grubbing team around her. For those of you who to catch up on all the drama between Team Kesha & Dr. Luke, read this:
In October 2014, Kesha sued producer Dr. Luke for alleged sexual assault and battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, emotional abuse, and violation of California business practices over their 10 years of working together. She claimed that Dr. Luke repeatedly drugged her, with and without her consent, and that his abuse caused her eating disorder. Kesha asked the court to break her contract with Dr. Luke as well. In response, Dr. Luke filed a countersuit against Kesha for defamation, accusing her, her mother, and her management of fabricating the abuse claims in order to break her contract with him. In November, Dr. Luke asked the judge to dismiss Kesha’s allegations of sexually abusing her. In early December, Dr. Luke filed a defamation lawsuit against Kesha’s lawyer, Mark Geragos, accusing him of implications that Luke had raped Lady Gaga. Gaga’s team denied any such incident. Later in December, Luke’s defamation lawsuit took a new turn. His lawyers amended the official complaint which now included a handwritten birthday card from Kesha back in 2009. Luke’s attorney claimed the card is several years after Kesha alleges he started abusing her. Other additions included several emails between Luke and Kesha’s mother, where the latter wrote to him ‘You are part of our family.’. Dr. Luke further accused Jack Rovner, president of Vector Management of “longstanding antipathy” towards him, alleging Rovner wants more money and control of Kesha’s career. Source
– Simone Holtznagel, Danielle Knudson, and Natalie Pack Make A Great Threesome [HollywoodTuna]
– Katy Perry Hasn’t Spoken To Russell Brand Since He Quit Their Marriage Via Text [Dlisted] – Kristen Stewart & Alicia Cargile cuddle up during a Memorial Day outing [Celebitchy]
– Josh Duggar’s Father-In-Law Thinks Everybody Wants To Molest Kids [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Jessica Simpson’s Daughter Strikes A Pose [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Arrested Woman Bribes Cop with Booty Eating [Complex] – Exclusive Hi-Res Photos: Jessica Alba Busts Out Of Her Sexy Swimsuits And Bikinis! [Popoholic]
– Shirtless Matt Bomer Pops Up Again To Say Hello On Memorial Day [Socialite Life]
– Jaden Smith Will Play Superhero Static Shock [The Blemish] – If Amber Rose Can Pull Off 90s Hair, She Can Pull Off Anything [Fishwrapper]
– How ‘Pics Or It Didn’t Happen’ Is Ruining Your Life One Stupid Selfie At A Time [BroBible]