Believe it or not, but this is Abby Champion’s first time on the site, so let’s give her the usual Wikipedia welcome. O.K. scratch that, she doesn’t have a Wiki entry, but she does have nearly 95K followers on Instagram! Damn.
The young model was seen playing beach volleyball with friends in Miami. In between games, Abby busted out some nice dance moves for the papz. I have a feeling the papz will keep a close eye on this one…
Even with all the rainfall over the past couple months, California is still suffering through a painful drought, so trampling through the grass, even if you’re you a 100lb supermodel, isn’t helpful.
Having said that, we’ll give Ale a pass this time around considering she’s taking her son to soccer practice. The photos were snapped yesterday afternoon in Brentwood. As one of Hollywood’s hardest working supermodel moms, we should mention that Ale recently returned back to L.A. after being in Dubai for a large shopping festival.
All jokes aside, we want to wish the Vanessa & her family all the best as they mourn the recent death of her father Greg Hudgens. Vanessa was spotted arriving at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles with her sister Stella to help organize her father’s funeral.
For those of you who missed it, Vanessa appeared on Fox’s live broadcast of the musical “Grease” just a day after her father’s passing following a battle with cancer. She dedicated the performance to her father.
– Goopy Paltrow Owes All Of Her Success To Goopy Paltrow, Thankyouverymuch [Dlisted] – Halle Berry: It’s ‘heartbreaking’ to be the only WOC to win a Best Actress Oscar [Celebitchy]
– Bradley Cooper’s Party-Crashing Doppelgänger Says Existence Is a “Daily Struggle” [Complex] – Exclusive Hi-Res Photos: Selena Gomez Unleashes Her Drool-Inducing Bikini Sexiness For W Magazine! [Popoholic]
– Chris Hemsworth’s Bespectacled Hotness Is On Full Display In The New Images From The ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot [Socialite Life]
– You Still Mad? Max B Shows Gratitude To Kanye West For Naming His Album “WAVES” [Audio] [Bossip]
– Model at Midnight: Gry Arnestad [Celebslam] – Candice Swanepoel Still Does Victoria’s Secret of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– People Share Their Most Hilarious Run-Ins With the Police [The Blemish] – Casper Smart is One Lucky, Bizarre Bear [Fishwrapper]
– Troublemaker Gets Drop-Kicked Clean Through A Metal Pole After Trying To Start Fight [BroBible]
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures; Madalina Ghenea, Ben Stiller, Eleanor Carisi and Carolina Crescentini
Here’s the anxiously awaited “Zoolander No. 2” is finally hitting theaters. I’m obviously keeping my expectations fairly low because let’s face it, there are only so many funny jokes you can make about the high-fashion industry! The sequel to the 2001 cult-classic is once again directed by Ben Stiller. The cast includes Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell, Penélope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, and Fred Armisen and featuring cameos by Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Mika.
For those of you who care, here’s more about the plot:
When the world’s most beautiful musical celebrities are systematically assassinated with formerly famous male model Derek Zoolander’s iconic “Blue Steel” look on their face, Interpol recruits Derek and his friend Hansel McDonald to infiltrate a new and different world of high fashion in order to put a stop to it. Meanwhile, Derek’s rival Jacobim Mugatu is set free and is seeking revenge. Source
Believe it or not, but ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’ is an upcoming comedy-horror flick based on the 2009 novel of the same name by Seth Grahame-Smith that parodies the famous Jane Austen novel.
The film, which stars Lily James, Sam Riley, Jack Huston, Bella Heathcote, Douglas Booth, Matt Smith, Charles Dance and Lena Headey, will hit theaters this weekend. The big red carpet premiere was held earlier today at the Vue West End, Leicester Square in London. For those looking for more info, check the plot & trailer below:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is a fresh twist on Jane Austen’s widely celebrated novel. A mysterious plague has fallen upon 19th century Britain, the land is overrun with the undead and feisty heroine Elizabeth Bennet is a master of martial arts and weaponry. Casting aside personal pride and social prejudices, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy must unite on the blood-soaked battlefield to rid the country of the zombie menace and discover their true love for one another. Source
Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News; Bella Heathcote, Millie Brady, Suki Waterhouse, Ellie Bamber, Hermione Corfeild and Lily James
These two were doing a “Yes, we’re still dating, you haters”-photo-op at Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood. Kylie was hiding her face with an oversized designer tote while Tyga kept it cool with a toothpick in his mouth. They both didn’t look all that thrilled in the photos, so I’m not completely sure what’s going on from a relationship standpoint? Definitely looks like one of those buzz-creating Kardashian-family photo-ops.
Now, here’s somebody we rarely see on the site and that’s probably because she spends most of her time inside studios in London. It appears English singer Leona Lewis is currently spending some time in Los Angeles before she kicks off her “I am Tour” later this month in the U.K.
The tour is to promote her fifth studio album I Am, so for those of you looking for dates, check here.
– Kate Winslet Admits That, Yeah, Rose Pretty Much Let Jack Drown [Dlisted] – Lauren Cohan on the Walking Dead scene which almost made her quit the show [Celebitchy]
– Elizabeth Banks Will Be the Villain in the New ‘Power Rangers’ Movie [Complex] – Nina Dobrev Gets Bootylicious And Damn Sexy In A Tiny Bikini! [Popoholic]
– Nick Jonas Is Seriously All Grows Up, Talking More About Sex And Kate Hudson [Socialite Life]
– Kate Compton Strips to Her Bra [The Blemish] – Make Some More Room in Your Heart for “Teen Mom” Sadness [Fishwrapper]
– Cam Newton Dropped A Freestyle Rap For A Reporter And Let’s Just Be Thankful He Has Football To Fall Back On [BroBible]
Photo Credit: @Avatarproductions in collaboration with Bill Hofmann
Claudia Romani does a photo shoot for Team Salamone with Leidys Ortiz. They only drive Lambos and personally fund rallies and use their showmanship to bring awareness to charitable causes. Bryan Salamone is a NYC Divorce attorney, alongside Divina DeLaCruz he formed the Team Salamone: the team has run cross country rallies for charity. They were formed in 2009 and crossed the USA 14 times and driven the signature chrome Aventadors in 8 countries. You can find them on SnapChat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope and Youtube under as TeamSalamone. Show some love and check her out on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.