We’ve probably done similar posts over the past 10 years, but you’d think Leslie Mann would’ve figured out how to avoid making awkward faces on the red carpet by now. These photos were snapped at the premiere of Leslie’s latest film “How To Be Single,” which hits theaters on February 12.
For those interested, here’s an interview with Leslie in which she discusses her new film:
– Beyonce Said “Bye, Bitch” To Everyone On Her Management Team [Dlisted] – Lil Wayne denies SuperBowl ad, where he cooks for George Washington, is racist [Celebitchy]
– Super Bowl Commercials That Became Pop Culture All-Stars [Complex] – Kylie Jenner Busting Out From All Over The Place [Popoholic]
– Colton Haynes, Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik & More Hot Celebrity Sightings For February 3, 2016 [Socialite Life]
– Alicia Keys Writes Letter To Paul Ryan Asking For Him To Show Love On Criminal Justice Reform [Video] [Bossip]
– Gerard Butler nailed Rita Ora [Celebslam] – Charlotte McKinney’s In GQ Mexico of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Jennifer Lopez Makeup Free and Smashing Dubs [The Blemish] – At Least Somebody’s Got a Head on Her Shoulders [Fishwrapper]
– Martin Shkreli Drops The Tweet Heat On Congress: Calls Them Idiots Online After Refusing To Testify In Person [BroBible]
Pictured: Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer, Maggie Grace
Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer and Maggie Grace at the premiere of Lionsgate’s “The Choice” at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood. Teresa is co-lead alongside Benjamin Walker. The film is a romantic drama and is scheduled to hit theaters on February 5.
Penelope Cruz attended the Berlin fan screening of the film “Zoolander No. 2” at CineStar. The sequel is once again directed by Ben Stiller. The cast includes Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell, Penélope Cruz, Kristen Wiig, and Fred Armisen and featuring cameos by Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Mika. Look for it in US theaters on February 12.
Stephanie Bauer attended the premiere of “Hail, Caesar!” held at the Westwood Village theatre. The film was was written, produced, edited, and directed by Joel and Ethan Coen and stars Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes, Jonah Hill, Scarlett Johansson, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton, and Channing Tatum. The film follows Eddie Mannix (Brolin), a “fixer” working in the Hollywood film industry in the 1950s, trying to discover what happened to a cast member who vanishes during filming. “Hail, Caesar!” opens in US theaters on February 5.
And, by the looks of Olivia’s appearance, it seems like she’s working really hard these days! The NY-based Hollywood mother is currently working in New Orleans, Louisiana on her latest project—as a music video director for the band ‘Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros’. The 31-year-old wife of actor Jason Sudeikis looked like she hadn’t showered in at least a couple days. She was rocking an Elvis Presley T-shirt and black jeans as she made her way around the set.
On the acting front, Olivia scored a starring role in the upcoming HBO-produced American period drama series created by Mick Jagger, Martin Scorsese, Rich Cohen, and Terence Winter. If that wasn’t already an all-star list. The series, which, according to IMDb, focuses on a NY music exec in the late 1970s making a career out of the city’s eclectic music scene, will make it’s big 2-hour premiere later this month on HBO (February 14).
Believe it or not, but this is Abby Champion’s first time on the site, so let’s give her the usual Wikipedia welcome. O.K. scratch that, she doesn’t have a Wiki entry, but she does have nearly 95K followers on Instagram! Damn.
The young model was seen playing beach volleyball with friends in Miami. In between games, Abby busted out some nice dance moves for the papz. I have a feeling the papz will keep a close eye on this one…
Even with all the rainfall over the past couple months, California is still suffering through a painful drought, so trampling through the grass, even if you’re you a 100lb supermodel, isn’t helpful.
Having said that, we’ll give Ale a pass this time around considering she’s taking her son to soccer practice. The photos were snapped yesterday afternoon in Brentwood. As one of Hollywood’s hardest working supermodel moms, we should mention that Ale recently returned back to L.A. after being in Dubai for a large shopping festival.
All jokes aside, we want to wish the Vanessa & her family all the best as they mourn the recent death of her father Greg Hudgens. Vanessa was spotted arriving at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles with her sister Stella to help organize her father’s funeral.
For those of you who missed it, Vanessa appeared on Fox’s live broadcast of the musical “Grease” just a day after her father’s passing following a battle with cancer. She dedicated the performance to her father.
– Goopy Paltrow Owes All Of Her Success To Goopy Paltrow, Thankyouverymuch [Dlisted] – Halle Berry: It’s ‘heartbreaking’ to be the only WOC to win a Best Actress Oscar [Celebitchy]
– Bradley Cooper’s Party-Crashing Doppelgänger Says Existence Is a “Daily Struggle” [Complex] – Exclusive Hi-Res Photos: Selena Gomez Unleashes Her Drool-Inducing Bikini Sexiness For W Magazine! [Popoholic]
– Chris Hemsworth’s Bespectacled Hotness Is On Full Display In The New Images From The ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot [Socialite Life]
– You Still Mad? Max B Shows Gratitude To Kanye West For Naming His Album “WAVES” [Audio] [Bossip]
– Model at Midnight: Gry Arnestad [Celebslam] – Candice Swanepoel Still Does Victoria’s Secret of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– People Share Their Most Hilarious Run-Ins With the Police [The Blemish] – Casper Smart is One Lucky, Bizarre Bear [Fishwrapper]
– Troublemaker Gets Drop-Kicked Clean Through A Metal Pole After Trying To Start Fight [BroBible]