– In “No, This Isn’t From The Onion” News: Joseph Fiennes Is Playing Michael Jackson In A British TV Movie [Dlisted] – Kristen Stewart on diversity: ‘The industry is old so the perspective is quite narrow’ [Celebitchy]
– Maggie From ‘The Walking Dead’ Opens Up About Her Possibly “Zombie-Related” New Haircut [Complex] – Diane Kruger Puts On A Jaw-Dropping Leg Show… WOW! [Popoholic]
– Kate Hudson, Iggy Azalea, Kendall Jenner & More Hot Celebrity Sightings For January 26, 2016 [Socialite Life]
– Ronda Rousey Posted a Quote About Being Hit in Response to Abuse Allegations [The Blemish] – Kate Gosselin Will Never Not Be the Worst [Fishwrapper]
– WTF?!? The Best Instagram Accounts To Follow If You’re A Knife Addict [BroBible]
Catherine Zeta-Jones attended the “Dad’s Army” world premiere in London. The film is basd on the BBC sitcom of the same name. Catherine stars as Rose Winter, a journalist, who is sent to report on the Walmington-on-Sea Home Guard platoon. The film hits UK theaters on February 5.
And to think, those jeans probably cost upwards of $500+! Only in high fashion can you take something new which costs $50, rip it to shreds and then sell it to some socialite for $1200. I wish we had those kind of margins running a bottom-feeding gossip site!
Anyway, these were snapped as Gigi returned back to her hotel after attending the Chanel fashion show earlier in the day.
These were snapped last night at the VIP screening of ‘Eating Happiness’ held at the Mondrian Hotel in London. The event was put on in association with World Dog Alliance (aaaw).
Just going by the title, you’d think this is another one of those lifestyle films about eating lots of kale & sticking to a gluten-free diet, but believe it or not, it’s actually a film about people who like to eat dog. I guess you can make the same film about pigs, chickens, goats & cows, but dogs are so damn cute, damn it!!!
For those of you who don’t know much about the film, here it is:
“Eating Happiness” is a call-to-action documentary to stop human dog meat consumption and the brutal, inhumane treatment of the trafficked dogs prior to killing. Animal rights activist Genlin takes you on his personal journey through the back streets and rural villages of Vietnam, South Korea, Thailand and China to disclose the brutal violence of the dog meat trade – an atrocity to man’s best friend. As difficult as the subject matter is to watch, the purpose is to inform and educate the world that this activity does exist and to force legislative change from the respective governments. Source
Following a string of indie flicks (Camp X-Ray, Still Alice, and Clouds of Sils Maria), Kristen is already out doing promotional work for her next indie film, Certain Women. The film also stars Michelle Williams and Laura Dern. After making all that “Hollywood, F-You Money” from the Twilight series, Kristen is using her box-office pull to help green light projects that probably wouldn’t get funding.
The upcoming drama, which is getting very favorable reviews from critics at Sundance, is written and directed by Kelly Reichardt. The movie is based on Maile Meloy’s short story collection Both Ways Is the Only Way I Want It. Here’s more about the plot:
In Livingston, Montana three unrelated women find conflict in their lives.
Laura Wells (Laura Dern), a lawyer, tries to convince her client (Jared Harris) that he will not receive workers comp after an injury. When he refuses to listen to her, she takes him to a male lawyer who gives him the same advice.
Gina Lews (Michelle Williams) wants to built the perfect summer home out of rustic natural materials, but her elderly neighbour refuses to let go of the vintage sandstone that is in his backyard.
A lonely ranch hand named Jamie (Lily Gladstone) wanders to an adult education class held by an attorney who has just passed the bar and finds herself falling in love with the oblivious Beth Travis (Kristen Stewart). Source
As expected, a long list of celebrities & socialites were in attendance to watch the Chanel Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2016 fashion show which went down earlier today as part of the Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week going on right now in the world’s most fashionable city.
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures; Pacific Coast News; Gwyneth Paltrow, Monica Bellucci, Laura Smet, Diane Kruger and Alessandra Mastronardi
– Miley Cyrus And Woody Allen Are Working Together [Dlisted] – Charlie Sheen’s daughters had to hear on the news that their dad had HIV [Celebitchy]
– Rob Kardashian Ponders Making a Baby With Blac Chyna on Instagram [Complex] – Margot Robbie Looking All Kinds Of Uber Hot And Leggy [Popoholic]
– Zayn Malik’s New Single Is Dropping This Week And He’s Maybe Open To A One Direction Reunion [Socialite Life]
– The Plot Thickens: Proud Blac Chyna Bae Rob Kardashian Fuels Rumor Mill … With Baby Plans? [Bossip]
– Kim Kardashian looks different [Celebslam] – Frida Aasen in For Love & Lemons’ spring Campaign of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Harry Potter Plays a Farting Corpse in His New Movie. Supposedly, It’s Not Bad [The Blemish] – Do We Finally Get Miley Back? Yes? [Fishwrapper]
– See How Adam Sandler Movies Are Eerily Connected In ‘The Sandlerverse’ [BroBible]
Vanessa Hudgens was spotted her sister in Studio City. Vanessa had a bit of a crazy hair day as it covered her face while she walked to her car. Vanessa landed the role of Betty Rizzo in the upcoming live production of the musical “Grease”. Look for “Grease: Live” to air on January 31 on FOX.
Margot Robbie arrives on a flight from Los Angeles at Heathrow Airport in London. Margot was dressed stylishly in a black jacket, a black mini skirt, stockings and leather ankle boots. The trailer for “Suicide Squad” was recently released featuring Margot as Harley Quinn. “Suicide Squad” opens in theaters on August 5.