Spike TV’s 10th annual Video Game Awards was held at Sony Studios in Culver City. Hosted by Samuel L. Jackson, the event also featured performances by Linkin Park and Jack Black and Kyle Gass of band Tenacious D. There were twenty-five awards with two “Viewer Voted” catergories: Rockstar Games’ “Grand Theft Auto V” won Most Anticipated Game and “Borderlands 2′s” Clap Trap, Character of the Year award. Taking home the Game of the Year was “The Walking Dead: The Game” over “Assassin’s Creed III,” “Dishonored,” “Journey,” and Mass Effect 3.” For a complete list of winners, visit the Spike TV website.
- Stacy Keibler is still George Clooney’s girlfriend but her Marchesa dress is so ugly [Lainey Gossip]
- Mellisa Clarke is off the charts on the adorable meter [Regretful Morning]
- Selena Gomez Wallpaper [CityRag]
- Hot 100: Frida Gustavsson [DJMICK]
- Mistress Escapes by Falling out Window [EgoTV]
- The Ten Best Weird Al Songs That Aren’t Parodies [Gunaxin]
- Irina Shayk’s Amazing Video for Le Clover Fall/Winter of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Lucy Pinder’s Super Sexy Hot Shots Calendar Shoot [Hollywood Tuna]
- Bob Marley’s ‘Is This Love’ Gets a Dose of Evil Metal [Heavy]
- Pippa Middleton looks…different. [Upskt Celebs]
- “Slut White And The Husband” Offers SueLyn Medeiros Help [Mankind Unplugged]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Wait up, Adrianne Curry’s only 30?! I could’ve swore she was in her mid-30s, but I guess she just has a lot of miles on that face & body and simply showing signs a little earlier.
These were snapped over the weekend as the Queen of all Geeks, Adrianne Curry, celebrated her 30th birthday at Encore Beach Club at Encore casino in Vegas. Judging by the pics, it appears fairly obvious that Adrianne Curry is just a few steps away from doing a porn version of Star Wars.
These are coming from the final couple days of Comic-Con which ended last night in San Diego after another crazy year filled with big Hollywood premieres, juicy buzz about upcoming flicks, hot chicks in geeky costumes, and oh yeah, comic books.
One notable attendee who gets some attention each year is the newly single Adrianne Curry who recently divorced with her husband of five years, former “Brad Bunch” cast member Christopher Knight. Adrianne arrived with a scandalous catsuit which was a little too hot even for Comic-Con. The costume, which showed too much ass cheek, was later patched up and Adrianne was allowed to re-enter to resume camera-whoring to her massive Twitter community (214K followers!).
Another favorite attendee was of course Morena Baccarin, the actress famous for driving geeks around the globe crazy with her various roles in science-fiction TV shows.
Photo Credit: Fame Pictures; Bauer-Griffin; WENN; Splash News Online
The Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) wraps up today at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Rather than try to write anything about the expo and the product launches we’re going to go the lazy route and have you click over to the E3 official website to get the rundown. We just wanted to make sure this Joker chick got posted and see if it’s a yay or nay with her.