Pictured: Stephanie March, Allison Williams and Karlie Kloss
Even though it was pretty damn chilly last night, the stars of the HBO hit series ‘Girls’ catwalked down the red carpet to celebrate the show’s season three premiere. Along with the show’s main stars (pictured below), a handful of NYC’s fashion-industry elite, supermodels included, also hit the red carpet.
Best & Worst
For those of you wondering, Lena Dunham still hasn’t gone into rehab for an eating disorder, but who knows, maybe we’ll get lucky in 2014? She still insists on wearing extremely unflattering dresses that do nothing in terms of making her look sexy.
Here are the stars of ‘Girls’, with Lena Dunham, once again, doing her best to get all the cameras pointed in her direction…
Pictured: Zosia Mamet, Lena Dunham, Jemima Kirke and Allison Williams
Aaah, to be Alex Baldwin’s sugar baby wife Hilaria Thomas! She seriously went from Yoga instructor to one day hitting the damn lottery—all thanks to tight yoga pants & a horny Alec Baldwin! The couple officially married June 2012 & before tying the knot, Alec treated Hilaria to her very first Cannes Film Festival—maybe even her first trip to France, for all we know. HA. During their latest trip to the land of luxury, Hilaria is a few months pregnant and set to give birth sometime later this summer / fall. Sadly, we have a feeling it’s all downhill after that…
As for the other ladies in attendance: Definitely not a big fan of Milla Jovovich’s dress. As for Marion Cotillard, this woman will look cute & beautiful wearing pretty much anything.
Pictured: Maria Menounos, Kat Dennings, Jenna Jameson, Chrissy Teigen, Carly Rae Jepsen, Allison Williams
So in our continued overflow of coverage from the 55th Annual Grammy Awards, here are just a few more of the ladies that walked the red carpet last night at Staples Center in Los Angeles. As you already know, LL Cool J hosted the event and performaners included: Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Maroon 5, Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, Elton John, Justin Timbelake, and yes, even Taylor Swift. Multiple winners from last night included Dan Auerbach winning four Grammys, The Black Keys, Gotye, Jay-Z, Skrillex, Kanye West winning three each, and Chick Corea, Fun., Kimbra, Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Matt Redman, Esperanza Spalding winning two each. Check out the full list of categories, nominees, and winners at the 2013 Grammy Awards Wiki page and for more info, visit the Grammy official website.
“Girls” star Allison Williams relaxes in Miami Beach.
– Da-Da-DAYUM! Lucy Pinder Busts Out In This Amazing Photoshoot [HollywoodTuna]
– ‘Mama Always Says Cover Mah Eyes ‘Fore She Gets In The Car or Ah’s Learn Where Babies Come From’ [The Superficial]
– Emily VanCamp makes the leap [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Kim Kardashian ‘is going to look better after pregnancy,’ says Tracy Anderson [Celebitchy]
– WOW. WTF? Here’s The Unrated Bar Refaeli GoDaddy Commercial[IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– And The Award For The Shittiest Super Bowl Commercial Goes To… [Dlisted]
– Finally! Jennifer Love Hewitt Bust Out Her Big ‘Ol Booty Curves Once Again [Popoholic]
– VICTORIA’S SECRET VALENTINES DAY CAMPAIGN OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– PTC Angry Over Joe Flacco Super Bowl F-Bomb[The Blemish]
– Watch It Again: Carl’s Jr. Super Bowl Commercial [Viralosity.tv]
– Demi Lovato’s Roommate Cleans the Floor with Pledge Like An Idiot [Evil Beet]
– Terry Richardson Shares More Sexy Images from Rolling Stone Photo Shoot with Rihanna[Complex]
– KATIE HOLMES IS WORRIED ABOUT DATING AGAIN [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Erin Heatherton ain’t bad [Celebslam]
– MILEY CYRUS IS FUN ON SOCIAL MEDIA OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– The 10 Cringe-Worthiest Performances By This Year’s Oscar Nominated Actors [Pajiba]
– Kate Upton Behind The Scenes Topless Pic [Celeb Jihad]
– Takeru Kobayashi Goes to a Super Bowl Party, Naturally Eats an Entire Pizza in Sixty Seconds [BroBible]
Pictured: Allison Williams, Anna Camp, Emilia Clarke, Eva LaRue, Ivana Milicevic, Thandie Newton
Though HBO looked to be the big winner of the Golden Globes winning multiple awards for Game Change and Girls, it looks like their after-party didn’t compare to the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party. As with other after parties, the HBO party was also at The Beverly Hitlon. Game Change took home three awards while Girls took home two. Check out the full list of winners and get more info at the Golden Globe Awards official website.
Pictured: Allison Williams, Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, Kara Berglund
The Independent Film Project’s 22nd Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards took place last night at Cipriani in NYC. Honorees included Moonrise Kingdom, Beasts of the Southern Wild, Your Sister’s Sister, Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon and David O. Russell. Check out the full list of winners and for more info, visit the Gotham Awards website.
Pictured: Lara Stone, Marion Cotillard, Natalie Zea, Rachael Taylor
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures; WENN; Pictured: Emily VanCamp, Jane Levy, Amanda Peet, Kristen Wiig, Sarah Hyland & Allison Williams
There are ladies who opt for a more daring path on the red carpet, while others simply play it safe & end up wasting a perfectly great opportunity to sell themselves to the countless masses–fans & newbies. The ladies we’ve featured in this set off last night’s red carpet at the Emmys fall into the unfortunate category of bland & boring when it came to their red carpet appearance. Whatever the case, you guys be the ultimate judge…
Allison Williams is Marnie Michaels on HBO’s Girls and the daughter of and NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams. In addition she’s known for her Funny or Die sketches in which she starred as newly wed Kate Middleton. Allison attended the BAFTA Los Angeles TV Tea 2012 presented by BBC America and the Variety and Women in Film Pre-Emmy Event in Beverly Hills over the Emmy weekend. HBO’s Girls will be back for a second season staring up in January 2013.
The Master is the upcoming film written, directed, and co-produced by Paul Thomas Anderson starring Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amy Adams, and Laura Dern. It premiered at the Venice Film Festival and is scheduled for wide-release on September 14th. For more info, visit The Master official website.
A charismatic intellectual (Hoffman) launches a religious organization following World War II. A drifter (Phoenix) becomes his right-hand man, but as the faith begins to gain a fervent following, the drifter finds himself questioning the belief system and his mentor. [Wiki]