Pictured: Gemma Arterton, Kelly Brook, Cara Delevingne, Rachel Stevens, Amber Le Bon, Alice Dellal & Kelly Brook
The 2012 British Fashion Awards went down last night (Nov. 27) at the Savoy in London. For a complete list of the winners, hit the award show’s official website.
Apologies in advance for force-feeding into this batch VS model Cara Delevingne, whom we most recently saw on the runway at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show earlier this month. She’s supposed to be a natural hottie, but for some reason didn’t photograph well this evening. I feel like if she put on like 5-10 pounds, it would do her wonders from a hotness standpoint.
My personal favorites from the lineup are Gemma Arterton & Alice Dellal. Gemma b/c she’s a natural stunner & Alice simply b/c she has freaky-sexy written all over her. For a full review of everyone in attendance, make sure you check the British Fashion Awards 2012 category.
The event is put on to present awards to those who have made the most outstanding contributions to British clothing design during the year. Along with awards like British Designer of the Year & Outstanding Contribution, the award show also recognizes “most fashionable” (British) celebrities. A lot of the chicks in attendance were newbies to the site (i.e. Tali Lennox, Romola Garai, and Hayley Attwell).
Photo Credit: Lia Toby/WENN
- Bradley Cooper’s mom can’t stand J.Lo, thinks she’s too much of a diva [Celebitchy]
- Kate Winslet and Ned Rocknroll with her kids in New York [Lainey Gossip]
- A Gallery of Beautiful Girls with Beautiful Hair [Uncoached]
- The Situation’s ‘Jersey Shore’ Twins Auction Off A Date On Ebay [Socialite Life]
- Pearl Jam “Not For You” [Heavy]
- Justin Bieber: “I’ve NEVER Met Mariah Yeater!” [Bumpshack]
- 21 Smoking Shots of Kelly Kelly [CityRag]
- Taylor Swift Threatens To Sue Website Over Fake Topless Photo [Celebrity Smack]