Ashley Tisdale was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills. Ashley did some shopping with her mom at Planet Blue where we can only imagine Mrs. Tisdale insisted on them getting matching outfits. Ashley recently talked about her past of taking to Twitter to vent about her relationships: “In my past relationships, I used to passive-aggressively tweet. When I got out of one relationship, I said something like, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” I was like, “I probably shouldn’t have shared that with anybody.”
Tag Archives: Ashley Tisdale
Ashley Tisdale attended the Los Angeles premiere of “Tomorrowland” at the AMC Downtown Disney Theater in Anaheim. It’s been a while since we last posted Ashley, dating back to last September. As for the film, “Tomorrowland” stars George Clooney and Britt Robertson as the travel to Tomorrowland, a place somewhere in time and space. Look for “Tomorrowland” in theaters on May 22.
Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens stop by the WundaBar Pilates studio for a workout in Studio City. Vanessa’s boyfriend Austin Butler also joined the pair. Vanessa was a little camera shy, covering her mouth as she’s typically seen when not in the mood to be photographed by the paparazzi.
Ashley Tisdale rocked a pair of daisy dukes and bright red shoes in Los Angeles. The blonde beauty picked up a cold beverage and catwalked her way through a residential neighborhood. Seems like it’s been a while since we last saw Ashley on screen in Scary Movie 5 so be on the lookout for the upcoming film A Many Splintered Thing which is currently in post-production also starring Chris Evans, Michelle Monaghan, Anthony Mackie, Patrick Warburton, Topher Grace and Giovanni Ribisi.
These were snapped yesterday afternoon as Ashley Tisdale was spotted leaving a cafe after grabbing lunch with her mom in L.A.. God damn, this chick is so old, but I swear, she hangs out with mom as much as a kid in elementary school. Ash, cut the cord and take control of your own life & career. You’ll start seeing results right way…
So, any guesses as to how much Ashley paid for those jeans? I’m leaning toward $300…
Top Row: Ashley Tisdale, Camilla Luddington, Bella Thorne, Georgia King, Rachael Taylor
Bottom Row: Yvonne Strahovski, Jaimie Alexander, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Serinda Swan, Shenae Grimes
Ariel Foxman And The West Coast Editors Of InStyle hosted the 12th Annual InStyle Summer Soiree last night. Held at the Mondrion in Hollywood, there just way too many ladies in attendance to cover everyone so we picked our 10 best dressed from the event. Some of the others in attendance were Aly and AJ Michalka, Julianne Hough, Brittany Snow, and Giada De Laurentiis, to name a few. Anyways, the event was pretty much to invite a bunch of celebrities to hang out and get photographed. Guess we should give a plug to InStyle for hosting the event.
Top Row: Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Jamie Chung, Olivia Wilde, Dianna Agron
Bottom Row: Jennifer Morrison, Kimberly Cole, Miley Cyrus, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Sanaa Lathan
Myspace had a re-launch event last night at The El Rey Theater in Los Angeles where they went out and invited as many young celebrities as they could to get the word out that they’re still around. With an estimated $20 million ad campaign budget, you’ll be viewing their first commercials to promote the public launch of the new and significantly redesigned Myspace, now under new management. Look for their ads on television, radio, and digital. Hit up Myspace and click that Forgot password link to see if you’re old account still exists, hopefully you still have that old email account that was linked to your Myspace account too. Check out the long version of the Myspace televsion spot.
– Being Eddie Kaye Thomas Seems Fun. Not Really [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– Doutzen Kroes Lingerie Pictures [Hollywood Tuna]
– Justin Bieber Has Never Looked Better [Dlisted]
– Tanning Mom’s Topless Bikini Pics of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Becca Tobin Of ‘Glee’ Strips For Maxim Magazine [Socialite Life]
– Leah Francis Busts Some Bras With Her Boobs (NSFW) [GCeleb]
– Yoga Pants To The Rescue!!! [Caveman Circus]
– randa Lambert snoops Blake Shelton’s phone & Twitter: normal or uh-oh? [Celebitchy]
– Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph on Ellen and the snake video again [Lainey Gossip]
– Kristina Rose And Jada Stevens Are The Dynamic Duo Of Booty [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– Amanda Bynes Found The Retweet Button [The Superficial]
– Who Said Rednecks Weren’t Clever? The Very Best In Redneck Engineering [NedHardy]
– Who Wrote it Better? King vs. Hitler [Gunaxin]
– Linda Vojtova Warms Our Heart [Uncoached]
– Michael Bay’s 7 Sexiest Leading Ladies [COED Magazine]
– A Tribute To Page3Glamour Girls [Regretful Morning]
– Rocio Guirao Diaz is back in lingerie [Brosome]
– Is Ryan Lochte the Worst TV Star, Ever? [EgoTV]
– Party With Dos Equis, The Most Interesting Man in the World, And Maxim For Cinco De Mayo [Mankind Unplugged]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Pictured: Lindsay Lohan; Charlie Sheen & Lindsay Lohan; Ashley Tisdale
We haven’t done the math to calculate the exact number, but we’re pretty sure the total number of time spent behind bars by all attendees was upwards at least 12 years. We’re still working on making estimates for…
1. Total amount of alcohol consumed by Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan & Mike Tyson
2. Total amount of money spent on cocaine, marijuana & prescription drugs by Charlie, Lindsay & Mike.
If any of you bastards can make make educated estimates, please do so below in the comments.
Anyway, “Scary Movie V” is officially ready to be trashed by everyone who watches it! The fact that this is the fifth film in the series is proof that kids will undoubtedly go watch it—at least we hope they do for the sake of everyone involved.
Moving on to the attendees on the red carpet:
Ashley Tisdale looks way overdressed for the event. I guess the next stop for Ash is “Dancing With The Stars” b/c I feel like her career fizzled out before even fizzling. So sad.
The beautiful Heather Locklear was on the red carpet with her 15-year-old daughter Ava Sambora. WHAT THE FUCK ARE KIDS EATING THESE DAYS?! Unbelievable how that chick is only 15 b/c I thought she was AT LEAST 18. Thank God for Wikipedia.
And finally, I love the photo of Mike Tyson pretending to eat Charlie Sheen. If I ever meet Iron Mike, that will be the photo I want, damn it! Fucking awesome!
Pictured: Jerry O'Connell, Heather Locklear & Ava Sambora, Mike Tyson & Lakiha Spicer
Pictured: Mike Tyson & Charlie Sheen; Marisa Saks, Kate Walsh
Plot (not like anybody gives a shit):
In Scary Movie 5, happily-married couple Dan and Jody begin to notice some bizarre activity once they bring their newborn baby Aiden home from the hospital. But when the chaos expands into Jody’s job as a ballet dancer and Dan’s career as an Ape researcher, they realize their family is being stalked by a nefarious demon. Together, with the advice of certified experts and the aid of numerous cameras, they must figure out how to get rid of it before it’s too late.
– Tina Simpson Threatened To Pull Some Murder/Suicide Shit After Finding Out That Papa Joe Is Gay [Dlisted]
– ANNASOPHIA ROBB Opens Up About Her Own Drama And Diaries [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Amanda Bynes is still doing great [Celebslam]
– Ashley Tisdale Maxim Pictures [HollywoodTuna]
– Jaime Pressly and Estella Warrent Got Into a Fight [The Blemish]
– Michigan’s Spike Albrecht Kicked Some Game to Kate Upton on Twitter This Morning [Complex]
– Emma Roberts Gets Leggy In Shorty Shorts [Popoholic]
– Eva Longoria’s Nipple Slip in her Bikini of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
CLICK TO SEE MORE!
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]