Adriana to do the Pirelli 2015 calendar? Very interesting…
Tag Archives: Barbara Palvin
I wanna go where Irina Shayk is right now, damn it (photos 4 & 5)!
Meet Candice from 2004…Have a great weekend, everyone!
Have a great weekend everyone!
With my recent cross-country move, I missed a few days of this post, so I’ll spend the next few days playing catchup. Hope everyone is having a great week…
Hope everyone had a great long weekend (for those of you in the US) and for the rest of you guys, sorry for the light content.
It’s a pity that 20-year-old Hungarian Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin doesn’t hit up more red carpet events or any events, for that matter, but we’ll take what we can get. I feel like this is Barbara’s second or third Cannes Film Festival, so it’s nice to see that she has taken a liking toward the luxurious high-life that comes with the French Riviera. Now all Barbara needs to do is meet a billionaire with a mega yacht and buy a sweet-spot in Monaco to spend the rest of her life enjoying the beautiful scenery! Chop-chop, Barbs!
Photo Credit: Hollywood Tuna; Barbara Palvin Gets Naked Marie Claire
– Kate Upton Remembered Why She’s Famous [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– Tila Tequila Is Going To Be Somebody’s Mother [Dlisted]
– Nina Agdal in her Bra Test Shoot of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Charlotte Is The Perfect Babe [Caveman Circus]
– Nina Dobrev is dating another Vampire Diaries co-star [Celebitchy]
– Cressida Bonas might be too carefree for royal life [Lainey Gossip]
– Hailey Clauson in Lacy Beach Bunny Swimwear [GCeleb]
– Top 10 Things Successful People Do To Reach Their Dreams [NedHardy]
– The 12 Coolest Subways in the World [HiConsumption]
– Bikini Top Stress Test With Devin Brugman [Regretful Morning]
– Sexy Bunnies for Easter [Gunaxin]
– Katie Fey in another booby shot we love Ukrain girls! Do you? [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– Victoria’s Secret Models: The Week In Instagram [COED]
– Audrey Allen Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop [Uncoached]
– Bar Refaeli Colorful Lingerie Ads For Passionata [Mankind Unplugged]
Happy Tax Day, everyone (at least those of you in the U.S.!