- Jennifer Lawrence in new poster for Catching Fire and why she’s not getting back together with Nicholas Hoult [Lainey Gossip]
- Minka Kelly Photos With Booty and See-Through [GCeleb]
- The 5 Hottest Teachers Fired For Being Too Sexy [Guy Code Blog]
- Monique [Caveman Circus]
- Christina Aguilera gets $12.5 million deal to return to The Voice: overpaid? [Celebitchy]
- Charlotte Will Give Your Wrists Some Much Needed Exercise [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
- Gwyneth Paltrow Really, Really Hated The Met Gala [Socialite Life]
- Let Nicole Huber Uplift You [Uncoached]
- 15 Seriously Awesome Star Wars Watercolor Portraits [NedHardy]
- The Most Important SciFi Fanboy [Gunaxin]
- Sylvie van der Vaart and her bodacious Dutch curves [Brosome]
- Nina Dobrev Shows Some Skin In Thakoon At Origins’ ‘GinZing’ Launch Event [Socialite Life]
- Inez Lajblich Isn’t Your Average Girl [Uncoached]
- Awesome Mom Draws Cartoons On Kid’s Lunch Napkins [NedHardy]
- Lena Headey: Game of Thrones Hottie [Gunaxin]
- Jessica Hart showing off her tight little body [Brosome]
The Radio Disney Music Awards 2013 took place at the Nokia Theater in L.A. over the weekend. The show featured the likes of One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez; all of which took home awards for Best Group, Song of the Year, Best Male Artist, and Best Female Artist, respectively. You can listen and watch the show on May 4th starting at 5pm. Check out the full list of winners and for more info, visit Radio Disney Music Awards.
The Iron Man 3 premiere took place last night at El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, and Jon Favreau continue as Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, James Rhodes, and Happy Hogan, respectively. Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale, and Ben Kingsley round off the film’s main cast. The story continues where The Avengers ended as Tony Stark faces off against the Mandarin. You can already visit the Wiki page for a spoiler plot summary. For more info, visit the Iron Man 3 official website. The film opens in US theaters on May 3rd.
The Iceman is the upcoming film by Millennium Entertainment Michael Shannon, Winona Ryder, Chris Evans, Ray Liotta along with James Franco, Stephen Dorff, and Ross Gellar. For more inforamtion and to get your own mob name, visit The Iceman official website. Look for it in theaters on May 3rd.
The true story of Richard Kuklinski, the notorious contract killer and family man. When finally arrested in 1986, neither his wife nor daughters have any clue about his real profession. [IMDb]
- Naya Rivera & Jennifer Morrison Nude For Allure [Socialite Life]
- Katharine McPhee Bikini Photos at GUESS Hotel pool party in Palm Springs [GCeleb]
- 25 Pictures To Help You Appreciate The Beauty Of Redheads [Caveman Circus]
- Miranda Kerr: ‘I’m just not in a position to commit to a full Victoria’s Secret contract’ [Celebitchy]
- Robert Downey Jr amazing GQ interview confirms $50 million for The Avengers says will win an Oscar [Lainey Gossip]
- Elle Alexandra And Malena Morgan Are A Tag Team Made In Heaven [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
- Teen Mom Farrah Says James Deen Has A Small Penis, Claims Sex Tape Was ‘Like A Wedding Video’ [The Superficial]
- 33 Pictures To Help You Scratch That Nostalgia Itch [NedHardy]
- Maryna Linchuk busting out big time in tiny little bikinis [Brosome]
- Monkey Steals Man’s Shirt, Then Wears It [EgoTV]
- Beyoncé Gets Raunchy In A Sequined Bodysuit With Fake Breast [Mankind Unplugged]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
We aren’t saying Bella Thorne should resort to wearing little-girl dresses that Taylor Swift used to wear, but she should at least wear clothing that screams “Hands off, I’m only 15″ as opposed to clothes she normally wears. I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t get hit on by a bunch of unsuspecting dudes who probably think she’s in her early-to-mid-20s. Am I making a valid point here or what?
Bella Thorne was age-appropriate in her wardrobe selection for walking the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. The 15-year star of Disney’s Shake It Up went very conservative with a pantsuit not causeing any commotion for her attendance. Anyways, Shake It Up is wrapping up season three with an all-new episode to show on April 28th.
As for the show, you already know that Rebel Wilson hosted while Selena Gomez and Macklemore and Ryan Lewis performed. The 2013 MTV Movie Awards took place at The Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City. The Dark Knight Rises, Silver Linings Playbook, Ted, and Django Unchained each led the way with seven nominations a piece. The Avengers took home Best Movie in addition to Best Villian and Best Fight but it was Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper who took home Best Actress and Best Actor along with Best Kiss. Check out the full list of winners and for more information, visit the 2013 MTV Movie Awards official website.