Both Frances Bean Cobain and Lily-Rose Depp were in attendance earlier today at the Chanel show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2017. Typically, we’d do a poll to guage popularity, but since Lily-Rose is only 17, we’ll hold off for now.
Tag Archives: Courtney Love
You don’t normally see Courtney Love at these red carpet premieres—especially ones with some star power behind it—so we’re going to assume promoters were a little desperate for attendees.
“The Equals” is a new sci-fi romantic drama written & directed by Drake Doremus and starring Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart. I have to admit, the story sounds pretty interesting. Here’s some plot:
In a futuristic dystopian/utopian society, human emotions and most illnesses have been eradicated and everyone lives in peace. But when a new disease named S.O.S. surfaces, everything changes for illustrator Silas (Hoult). He becomes an outcast once infected, but is drawn to his writer co-worker Nia (Stewart), who is also infected but hiding her condition. Their secret romance continues to develop, but when a cure to the disease is found, their relationship and their ability to feel emotion is threatened. With the help of other infected citizens, they develop a potential escape plan, but after Nia receives a conception summons their plan begins to unravel. In the end they go through with their escape plan, as it is implied that the cure did not completely eradicate Silas’ feelings for Nia. Source
Photos courtesy of SunOfHollywood.com
Courtney Bingham worked the pink carpet at Kandyland in a sexy lingerie outfit while displaying her engagement ring. Courtney got engaged to Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx late last year. Courtney runs her own site called “How 2 Girl”, a do-it-yourself guide for everything fabulous. Some great info and Courtney does a great job of making updates so check it out!!
As we’ve already mentioned, the party was held at the same mansion that was used in Leo’s The Great Gatsby with a special performance by EC Twins. Proceeds benefitted the Generation Rescue charity, aimed to assist in recovery of childhood autism. Check out the 8th Annual Kandyland website for more information and special thanks the sponsor Zing Vodka and shout out to Jade Umbrella and of course, Karma International for putting on the event.
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Scarlett Johansson is honored with a star on The Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Justine Lupe at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presents The 5th Annual Television Honors. Courtney Love Courtney love unveils her artwork ‘And She’s Not Even Pretty’. Ashley Hinshaw Los Angeles Special Screening of Girl In Progress.
– Lindsay Lohan’s Hit-And-Run Case Moves to D.A. [The Superficial]
– Kate Upton Paid $25K To Attend The Met Ball [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– The 20 Hottest Photos of Xenia Deli [Heavy]
– Paging Jennifer Love Hewitt [Dlisted]
– Kelly Brook’s High Quality Topless Photos [GCeleb]
– Jessica Lowndes Horrible Upskirt of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– The 15 Hottest Mexican Women Under 40 [Ranker]
– Blake & Ryan: love in wine country? [Lainey Gossip]
– “Megan Fox hides her thumbs in a new ad for Sharper Image” [Celebitchy]
– Brittney [Caveman Circus]
– How Hot Is Kaisa? [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– EPIC CAMEL TOE FAIL [TC Magazine]
– Karlie Kloss Does British Vogue [Skinny VS Curvy]
– The First Photos Of Lady Gaga Since Her Split With Tyler Kinney [Socialite Life]
– Abby Porter is American For Sexy [Uncoached]
– Bar Refaeli Is Smoking Hot In Her Under.Me Campaign [COED Magazine]
– Ten Sports White People Excel In [Gunaxin]
– Christina Hendricks in Red [CityRag]
– 11 Types Of Facebook Users [Ned Hardy]
– Fug or Fab: Jessica White [Go Fug Yourself]
– Annelyse Schoenberger is a 10/10 knockout from head to toe [Brosome]
– Cameron Diaz Wept Over Short Hair [Celebrity Smack]
– Maria Menounos’s bikini ass crack [Upskt Celebs]
– Siobhan Darke brings a little Pocahontas to London [Regretful Morning]
– 20 Photos of Chinese Lottery Winners Wearing Silly Masks [EgoTV]
– Wiz Khalifa “Work Hard Play” [Heavy]
– This Mom Tanned with her 5 Year Old: An Interview [Holytaco]
– Remember Katarina Ivanovska? You will [Guyism]
– 40 Photos Of Slutty Girls Ready, Willing And Waiting On All Fours [DJMICK]
– Sexy Photo: Sophie Reade’s And Her Friends [Mankind Unplugged]
– Play Basketballs Levels Pack [666games]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: AnnaSophia Robb, Bianca Balti, Chrissy Teigen, Charlotte Ronson, Courtney Love
The launch of Salvatore Ferragamo’s Signorina fragrance took palce at Palazzo Chupi in NYC last night with many in attendance, including Bianca Balti, the face to the campaign. We don’t know much about fragrances but for those who care, below is a description of Signorina, available for purchase online at retailers like Neiman Marcus, and no, we weren’t paid or given free samples to plug that.
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Emma Roberts, Kate Mara, Jessica Hart, Lauren Remington Platt, Piper Perabo
Formulated by IFF perfumers Sophie Labbé and Juliette Karagueuzoglou, the light pink hued Salvatore Ferragamo’s Signorina fragrance is characterized by red currant, fresh pink pepper, jasmine, peony, rose, patchouli and musk, as well as the surprising addition of creamy, sweet pannacotta. [Source]
Photo Credit: Wenn
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan is based on the novel by the same name by Lisa See. It stars Li Bingbing as Nina/Lily and Hugh Jackman as Arthur. Look for it in theaters this Friday. For more information, visit the Snow Flower and the Secret Fan official website.
The movie begins in the 19th century in China, with two girls named Snow Flower (Jennifer Lim) and Lily (Christina Y. Jun) who bond together for eternity. They are isolated by their families and communicate by writing in a secret language. Then, in the present day of Shanghai, they struggle with the intimacy of their own childhood friendship. Then, they must understand the story such as ancestral connection, hidden from them in the folds of the antique white silk fan, or losing one. [Wiki]