Elisabetta Canalis was spotted out and about yesterday as she shopped at Fred Segal in Los Angeles, California with her dogs and a friend. Later in the day she was seen paying for street parking as she took her dogs to the pet hospital in Beverly Hills. Aside from that, it was just a normal day for the Italian hottie who most recently attended Milan Fashion Week. This chick is still dating Steve-O, right?
- Chinese Popstar Zhang Muyi, 24, Dating Model Akama Miki, 12 [The Blemish]
- Bikini Yoga Posing [Viralosity.tv]
- Emma Watson Talks To ‘Nylon’ About ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’ [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
- Lindsay Lohan Blames Her Asthma Flaring Up On Getting Arrested [Dlisted]
- Taylor Swift Has Cameltoe That Only a Young Man Could Love [Evil Beet]
- The 50 Hottest Funny Girls of All Time [Complex]
- JENNIFER ANISTON SHOOTING ‘WE’RE THE MILLERS’ [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Megan Fox . . . *shakes head* [Celebslam]
- SOPHIE READE AND SOME NUTS GIRLS TITTIES OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Getting Arrested ‘Exacerbated’ Lindsay Lohan’s Pneumonia That She Doesn’t Have [The Superficial]
- 10 Comic Book Movies That Should Be Rebooted [Pajiba]
- Selena Gomez & Ashley Benson Caught In Lesbian Bathhouse [Celeb Jihad]
- Get Ready for This One: Penny Marshall Is Making a Documentary About Dennis Rodman [BroBible]
- Carmen Electra Has Still Got It [Caught On Set]
- Blake Lively Admits to Smuggling [The Blemish]
- Bikini Girls Ride In 900hp EVO IX [Viralosity.tv]
- Ryan Reynolds Is “Ridiculously In Love” With Blake Lively While She Fights Pregnancy Rumors [Socialite Life]
- This Is The Look: Martha Stewart’s Sequined Capri Leggings & Tablecloth Tunic [Dlisted]
- Love It or Leave It: Anne Hathaway’s Mossy Look [Evil Beet]
- Gallery: The 25 Hottest Mother-Daughter Combos in Movies [Complex]
- NICOLE RICHIE SHARES SOME OF HER PARENTING STRATEGIES [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Alessandra Ambrosio had a little wardrobe malfunction [Celebslam]
while thinking about eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson4
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Kristen Bell, Kelsey Chow, Joy Bryant, Elisabetta Canalis
Hit and Run is the upcoming romantic comedy written, produced, directed, edited, and starring Dax Sheppard. The film also stars Kristen Bell, Kristin Chenoweth, Bradley Cooper, and Tom Arnold. Look for it in theaters on August 22nd. Follow the film at the Hit and Run Facebook page.
A former getaway driver busts out his Witness Protection Program identity in order to help his girlfriend get to Los Angeles. His former gang, his girlfriend’s ex-lover and a United States Marshal chase after them. [Wiki]
Following his camel stunt on the famous Cannes Boulevard de la Croisette along the waterfront, Sasha Baron Cohen remained in his “The Dictator” character as General Aladeen & screwed around with Elisabetta Canalis on-board a luxury yacht anchored in front of celebrity-favorite Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc. It’s nice to see that Elisabetta found a way to make a few quick extra bucks & pay for her stay at the luxury hotel.
According to the papz on location, the pair first lathered each other up with suntan lotion and took cheesy pictures of one another until things took a turn for the worse. The bikini-clad Elisabetta laughed after getting a sneak peek at Aladeen’s presumably small package & then proceeded to make fun of him, only to upset the General to the point where he stuffed her into a garbage bag & tossed her overboard. OW!
Obviously, this is definitely not not your average marketing campaign, so major props to Sasha Baron Cohen for thinking outside the box. Again, “The Dictator” opens in theaters today!
Everyone knows the French Riviera turns into a playground for the ultra rich & famous, so if you wanna get bit by the money bug, why not head straight for the nest? It’s a great strategy that pays off quickly if you can just manage to blend the perfect amount of class & skankiness to attract the right guy (ideally, extremely rich & lonely old man who’s 6 to 18 months away from death).
After enjoying the luxurious fruits of George Clooney’s labor for a couple years, Elisabetta is now in search for another sugar daddy. The Italian-flavored actress was spotted at the pricey Eden Roc Hotel preparing her body for the flood of sugar daddies jetting into the area for the Cannes Film Festival.
George Clooney started the year dating Elisabetta Canalis and ended it attached to Stacy Keibler. Dating (and having dated) George Clooney seems to be a good career move because it landed Elisabetta a spot on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars while Stacy gets all the publicity on the site without having appeared in anything.
Granted Elisabetta’s time on DWTS was short-lived but it did get folks in the US a bit more familiar with this Italian hottie. As for Stacy, well, she’s probably irrelevant since her appearance on DWTS and that was probably five years ago. Either way, she’s kept her best assets, those sexy legs in tact, and now serves as George’s arm-candy for premieres of his movies as seen in both The Ides of March and The Descendants. Our guess is that Elisabetta will continue to soak up the attention she’s gained in the US while Stacy better enjoy the increased coverage because our guess is that by this time next year we’ll be doing another “George Clooney’s Ladies” post with Stacy and whomever George decides to start dating next.
They’re not launching another Android phone but the same concept applies. T-Mobile and Google Music decided to invite everyone who’s been on tv or film to their launch party at Mr Brainwash Studio. As with T-Mobile events, it included the celebrity magenta carpet and a lot of ladies that were convinced by their publicist that it’d be a good idea to make an appearance. Yes, we’ve got another overload post here.
As for Google Music, it’s anyone’s guess to how they’ll fair against iTunes. They’ll be selling the music of Universal Music Group, EMI Group, Sony Music Entertainment and Merlin Network; however, not Warner Bros Music, they’re still hashing out the numbers. Overall though, it’s a catalog of over 8 million songs.
Like Apple, Google Music will price songs from about 99 cents a track up to about $10 for an album. About 20,000 songs are available for free. But unlike most music sites, it will also allow those who buy songs to share their music with friends, who will be able to listen to the entire song or album once in a try-before-you-buy fashion. Most other download stores offer only 30-second samples. [Source]