As expected, everyone and anyone showed up to the first weekend of the annual Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. In recent years, it has morphed into a camera-whoring opportunity for celebrities of all walks. It’s also serves as an excuse for girls to dress like hippie prostitutes. If you attend music festivals later this year and curious why all the hot girls are wearing little-to-no-clothing, you can thank the celebs at Coachella for planting that seed.
Tag Archives: Emma Roberts
It appears Emma Roberts really enjoys all the attention the L.A. papz shower on her. The 25-year-old actress was spotted leaving the gym with some friends in West Hollywood earlier this afternoon.
As we mentioned in our previous Emma post, the young niece of actress Julia Roberts will star in two films this year, “Nerve” and “Billionaire Boys Club,” so we’re linking to the IMDb pages for both films.
Emma Roberts kept it simple, yet very sexy, as she was spotted out shopping in Beverly Hills. The actress wore slightly bell-bottomed mom jeans over a tight-fitting striped top. The 25-year-old niece of actress Julia Roberts will star in two upcoming films this year, “Nerve” and “Billionaire Boys Club,” so we’re linking to the IMDb pages for both films.
Remember a few years ago when we were saying Lea Michele was going to take over the industry as the next big star? Ok, you probably don’t, but obviously we were completely wrong. The girl has pretty much disappeared—-with part of the blame going to her boyfriend’s tragic death and most of the blame going to the horrible team that represents her. She’s 28 right now, so there’s still a little time before Hollywood crudely tosses her to the “way too old” bin, which, unfortunately, is already overflowing with hasbeen hotties.
And, the other standout at the event was 19-year-old actress Abigail Breslin, who is obviously knows how to work Hollywood’s promotional machine.
The Fox All Star Summer Party 2015 was held at the Soho House in West Hollywood.
Emma Roberts drinks an iced coffee and has a smoke as she walks to a “Scream Queens” meeting in New Orleans. “Scream Queens” is an upcoming American horror-comedy anthology television series created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. It will be broadcast on Fox, and will air on Tuesdays at 9/8c, beginning in September. The first season will be centered on the Kappa sorority, and around a college campus that is rocked by a series of murders. Emma stars as Chanel Oberlin; the president of the Kappa sorority.
Here’s Emma Roberts seen leaving the Nine Zero One salon wearing a “More Boys” sleeveless shirt. Considering her tendency to beat up dudes, I’m not too sure whether guys would wanna a piece of Emma given all the other pretty fish swimming around.
Regardless, I don’t think we’ve featured her before, so maybe some of you guys who dig chicks who like it rough will enjoy these pics…
For those of you who don’t follow news about Emma Roberts all that closely, directly below is quick refresher about their violent dispute last summer that resulted in Emma getting arrested. It’s possible these two were having really kinky sex that resulted in the injuries to Evan Peters, but that’s just us giving Emma the benefit of the doubt.
Roberts was arrested for domestic violence against Peters in Montreal, Quebec in July 2013. Someone at the couple’s hotel overheard a dispute coming from their room and called police, who arrived to find Peters with a bloody nose and several bite marks. Roberts was released several hours after her arrest when Peters declined to press charges. In a joint statement, Roberts and Peters called it “an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding,” and stated that they “are working together to move past it. Source
Photo Credit: Hollywood Tuna; Emma Roberts Could Use A Vacation!
– ‘Spring Breakers’ Is Getting A Sequel [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith Don’t Care That Their 13-Year-Old Daughter Posed On A Bed With A Shirtless 20-year-Old [Dlisted]
– Candice Swanepoel Dance of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– 10 NES Final Boss Fights To Help Scratch That Nostalgic Itch [Caveman Circus]
– Hayden Panettiere pulled a J.Law and fell on the stairs at the Met Gala [Celebitchy]
– Scarlett Johansson in a short bob in Paris with fiancé Romain Dauriac [Lainey Gossip]
– Lara Stone Underwear Photoshoot in Los Angeles [GCeleb]
– 18 Words That Don’t Exist In The English Language [NedHardy]
– The Avengers as Star Wars Clone Troopers [HiConsumption]
– Girl Gives Sperm-Cupcakes to Classmates [Regretful Morning]
– Where Are All the Star Wars Babes? [Gunaxin]
– Kenzie is one of those rare girls you would do anything for [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Do Cancun: Day 2 [COED]
– Is This The Best South Park Cosplay of All Time? [Uncoached]
– Rihanna Graces Not One, But Two Vogue Brazil Covers [Mankind Unplugged]
Photo Credit: Dlisted; Emma Roberts Committed A Criminal Act To Try To Get A Cronut
– Katherine Heigl wants to return to television in CIA drama [Lainey Gossip]
– Lindsay Lohan Looked Like A Broke Down Mess After Partying With The Wanted [Dlisted]
– Mac Miller Explains Why Tropical Drinks Are OK For Guys [VIDEO] [Guy Code Blog]
– Bikini Season, The Gift That Keeps On Giving [Caveman Circus]
– Kim Kardashian ‘scared she’ll be forgotten, won’t be the most famous mom anymore’ [Celebitchy]
– Walter White Might Be Lex Luthor [The Superficial]
– 15 Beautiful Butts [Regretful Morning]
– Jennifer Lawrence GIFs to Celebrate the ‘Catching Fire’ Trailer [COED]
– Crazy Head-On Car Collision Leaves Everyone Miraculously Uninjured [EgoTV]
– Kate Upton Covers Elle Magazine September 2013 Issue [Photos & VIDEO] [Mankind Unplugged]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
The world premiere of We’re The Millers took place at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City. The film stars Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, and Will Poulter. Look for it in theaters nationwide on Wednesday, August 7th. For more information, visit We’re The Millers at Warner Bros.
Drug dealer David (Jason Sudeikis) is asked by a wealthy client (Ed Helms) to pick up marijuana from Mexico, for which he’ll be paid $100,000. Realizing that one man attempting to get through customs all by himself is too suspicious, he hires a stripper (Jennifer Aniston) and recruits two local kids, a runaway tween girl (Emma Roberts) and a virgin teenage boy (Will Poulter) to portray a bogus family, the Millers, so as to not arouse suspicion while crossing the border. But the “family” runs into trouble when it is discovered that the marijuana David was supposed to return to the States was taken from a high-powered Mexican drug lord. [Wiki]