First of all, apologies for all the Kardashian-family posts. It seems like the Kardashians have all the L.A.-based papz on their payroll.
Anyway, these photos were snapped last Friday as Kylie Jenner was spotted out for a cruise with her rapper boyfriend Tyga in her new $320,000 Ferrari. Wait a Ferrari California costs that much!?!? Damn. Apparently, that was a wildly regrettable birthday gift from her boyfriend Tyga. WHO DOES THAT?! I’m sorry, that booty isn’t worth $320K.
For those of you who missed it, Kylie and Tyga recently returned from Mexico where the happy couple celebrated Kylie’s birthday with friends and family.
And, here are photos of Kylie rolling into her birthday party in her new ride: Read more
It’s only fitting that a filthy rich dude covered with regrettable tats own a Ferrari with an equally regrettable paint job. These were snapped yesterday afternoon as the DJ Deadmau5 spotted outside his hotel getting into his custom painted Ferrari in Miami. Believe it or not, but the guy is coughing up even more cash to drive his Nyan Cat-themed Ferrari (comes from this 2011 YouTube video) in the upcoming Gumball 3000 race that starts in Miami, heads to New York before the racers and their cars are flown to Europe where it ends in Ibiza. I think it’s safe to say that this race sounds pretty sweet, that is, if you can afford it. Although, I’m sure it’s a giant tax deduction for Deadmau5.
Pictured: Carmen Ortega, Adrianne Curry, Keyara, Guest
Celebrities attended the Haus of Milani Fashion House For the Stars event in West Hollywood. Obviously it looks like 138 Water was one of the sponsors of the event as all guests of the red carpet took shots displaying the new trendy water for the L.A. lifestyle. The event officially launched Haus of Milani For the Stars by Owner/Designer Xtina Milani; Costume Designer and Fashion Stylist. Check her out at For The Stars!
Then again, in exchange Lil’ Twist and his friends probably get all of Justin’s sloppy seconds, so I’m sure they’re perfectly alright with the arrangement. How many black dudes his age would mind a bunch of white chicks getting thrown in their direction? I wouldn’t be surprised if the guy also cleans Justin’s sneakers following a rough night out clubbing.
Plus, how bad can it be to cruise around in Justin’s Ferrari, even if it is to the gas station & car wash!? It’s better than a long list of other shitty jobs they could be doing, right?
These latest pics were snapped yesterday afternoon in Calabasas as rapper Lil’ Twist stops at a local gas station to fill up Justin’s white Ferrari.
The two dudes apparently side-swiped a comedian’s car and, believe it or not, ran over a photographer’s foot as they made a quick & reckless exit from Laugh Factory late last night. The hit & run allegations are hard to believe, but I’m sure charges will be filed real quick if J.Beebs indeed ran over somebody’s foot and proceeded to drive away. Justin was accompanied by Lil’ Twist, who was wearing a L.A. Kings hat & black tee with ‘Compton’ written on the front. Damn, Justin’s predictable fall from grace is getting more & more entertaining…
– Nick Lachey Kicked Out of Chargers vs Bengals Game [The Blemish]
– The Real Life Spider-Man [Viralosity.tv]
– Brangelina and Beyond: Strong Celebrity Couples We Love [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
– Lindsay Just Doesn’t Want to Go to Jail, Please [Evil Beet]
– The 15 Hottest Victoria’s Secret Models You Haven’t Heard Of [Complex]
– HOT NEW TRAILER: CHARLIE SHEEN ‘INSIDE THE MIND OF CHARLES SWAN III’ [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Access Hollywood is so transparent (which isn’t a bad thing) [Celebslam]
– LESLIE MANN TOPLESS IN THIS IS 40 OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Heidi Klum Finally Got To Wear An Insanely Elaborate Costume. Suck It, Weather! [The Superficial]
– Seven Television Pairs That Would Be Well Suited to An “Odd Couple” Spin-Off [Pajiba]
– Miley Cyrus & Hayden Panettiere Share A Muslim Man [Celeb Jihad]
– Sped-Up Plane-Landing Video Proves Airports Are Super Busy [BroBible]
According to various stats, individual shoppers spent roughly $423 over the four-day weekend (doesn’t include Cyber Monday). We’re gonna assume Simon Cowell bagged this baby over the weekend just for the hell of it. These were snapped over the weekend as Simon Cowell was seen taking his Ferrari 458 Italia Spyder for a spin with a friend. The music mogul owns a total of three homes in Beverly Hills so maybe he was going in between homes?
These were snapped on Sunday afternoon in Miami as sexy Polish-flavored, bikini-clad sugar baby Joanna Krupa was seen helping her sugar daddy Romain Zago wash his new Ferrari. From the looks of the photos, it appears these two did little car washing & far more foreplaying (see gallery for further proof). Joanna and Romain could be seen playfully spraying each other with the hose and seemed unable to keep their hands & respective sponges off each other. We’re pretty sure that minutes after these photos were taken, Joanna & Romain screwed the car wash & headed indoors so they could tear each other to shreds. That’s just pure speculation, though. For those of you bastards who want to see more, make sure to catch the blonde bombshell work her mojo on TV as the newest cast member of ‘Real Housewives of Miami.’
– MCKAYLA MARONEY DOES THE DOUGIE OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Lindsay Lohan’s In A Bikini, Too [The Superficial]
– 8 Husband-Wife TV Arguments That Stung As Much As Your Own Parents Fighting [Pajiba]
– Katy Perry In A Bikini Flashes Her Bare Ass [Celeb Jihad]
– Those Two Adult Film Stars Actually Gave Free Oral Sex to Miami Heat Fans [BroBible]
– Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley Continue Filming “Can A Song Save Your Life?” [Caught On Set]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? Want to take home $100 bucks for college books or party money? Well, submit your photos in for a highly personalized Bastardly Rating! There’s a minimum of six photos, 2 of which must be bikini photos and one must be a mugshot so that the proper ratings can be dished out. Get in touch with us today contact [at] Moejackson.com [The Bastardly]
Paris – the celebutard, not the city – was spotted doing some retail therapy in West Hollywood yesterday. She was spotted walking out of Christian Louboutin, though no one was able to confirm if she in fact made a purchase (we hear Paris is having a slight cash flow problem these days . . . maybe). Photographers hounded Paris as she jetted off in her red Ferrari to get her reaction to Jon Hamm’s statement that her celebrity is proof that stupidity is celebrated in America. “Jon Hamm? Who’s that, you guys?”