Photo Credit: Charley Gallay/Getty Images for Montblanc; Earl Gibson III/WireImage
“You pick on me, me and only me, every f**king day! Every f**king day! I work my ass off, deliver and you keep pushing me aside, treating me like s**t! I know I’m good! I’m better than any of these girls, and you know it.” [US]
Here’s a cat fight I would personally love to see play out on the corners of a Bronx street: actress and comedian Rosie Perez outing pop diva Jennifer Lopez as a “ghetto biatch”.
What’s the deal? Well, it goes like this: Perez and Lopez both met at an open call audition for the Wayans Bros. television show In Living Color. The Wayans apparently didn’t think much of Lopez, calling her “chubby and corny” but Perez convinced them that she deserved a spot on the show.
Perez recounts further in her upcoming memoir that Lopez was a pain in the arse to work with and regularly flew off the handle at other cast members:
“All of the girls were coming into my office complaining how she was manipulating wardrobe, makeup, and me, all to her advantage,” Perez writes, saying Lopez dismissed the others as just “jealous.”
In short order, JLo dropped her “sweet girl act” and “went off” on Perez like “some ghetto biatch, screaming and pounding her chest.”
Aging cooter or not, Jennifer Lopez is proving once again that girls half her age need to try harder if they want to steal major gigs from her. It’s the fucking World Cup in frickin’ Brazil, so you can’t really get bigger than this event, so major props to J-Lo & Co. for the coup. The 44-year-old, booty-shaking mommy was seen filming the music video for the World Cuo theme song ‘We Are One’ (except when the ref fucks up an important call and my country loses). She was accompanied by fellow artists Pitbull and Claudia Leitte.
Filming went down yesterday afternoon in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
The 2014 TCA Winter Press Tour FOX All-Star Party was held at The Langham Huntington Hotel and Spa in Pasadena. Stars from current and upcoming shows attended in promotion of the current and new seasons of your favorite shows, including the Golden Globe winning Brooklyn Nine-Nine. In addition, as you might already know, in May Jack Bauer is back in a 12-episode run of 24 set to premeiere in May. Visit Fox Broadcasting to check out all the shows and watch full episodes.
LOOKOUT!! Believe it or not, but J-Lo is strong-arming her way in front of cameras as an actress again!
The bootilicious 44-year-old, who currently has a net worth of roughly $300 million, was spotted in Los Angeles over the weekend arriving on to the set of the upcoming film ‘The Boy Next Door’ in her Rolls-Royce. The world-famous entertainer rocked a very mommma-ish getup wearing a turtleneck, jeans & boots as she was heading to her trailer. Not much is knowina about the micro-budget film aside from the fact that it’s being directed by Jason Blum and probably funded in part by Jennifer Lopez (we’re gonna assume this is a safe assumption).
Sugar Momma Jennifer Lopez showed off her legendary booty in skinny jeans as she hit Nobu in Malibu for dinner with boyfriend Casper Smart, her twins, Max & Emme, as well as a couple friends.
It appears Casper is growing on the kids, especially Max, seeing how he was giving the little dude a piggyback as the group made their way into the restaurant. It’s also nice to see that Casper is thinking beyond just satisfying J-Lo’s behind closed doors & making investments in her kids by strengthening those relationships for the long-term. I feel like this dude is just a year or two away from tying the knot and securing his financial future for generations to come. Hang in there, man!!!
- Gisele Bundchen sings and Celine Dion’s new song [Lainey Gossip]
- Backdoor Farrah Is Well On Her Way To Becoming One Of Feminism’s Most Important Voices [Dlisted]
- 101 Hottest Celebrity Instagram Photos This Week [Guy Code Blog]
- A Very Beautiful Girl Named Nicole Starts Things Off Nicely [Caveman Circus]
- Kate Upton named model of the year for the Style Awards: good pick? [Celebitchy]
Top Row: Ana Beatriz Barros, Izabel Goulart, Candice Swanepoel, Nicole Trunfio, Dree Hemmingway
Bottom Row: Uma Thurman, Ireland Baldwin, Yasmin Warsame, Jennifer Lopez, Carly Rae Jepsen
Celebrities walked the red carpet in the best gowns at the 4th Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala New York at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. The event included cockatils, fashion show, and a live auction with a special performance by Carly Rae Jepsen. DJ’ed by The Dolls: Mia Moretti & Caitlin Moe, Liza Minnelli and Alexa Chung were the special guests with Valentino, Jennifer Lopez, and Alan Cumming as the honorees. To date, the Inspiration series has raised more than $6 million to benefit amfAR. Read more information amfAR.
- George Clooney denies holding hands with Monika Jakisic [Lainey Gossip]
- Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Are Really, Really Done This Time [Dlisted]
- Slapping Beyonce’s Ass And Other Violations Of Concert Code [Guy Code Blog]
- Bikini Season Is In Full Effect (25 Pics) [Caveman Circus]
- Amanda Bynes to Chrissy Teigen: ‘You’re no beauty queen! I’m a beauty queen!’ [Celebitchy]
- Katy Perry (Probably) Broke Up Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart [The Superficial]
- 15 of The Sexiest Girls To Pop Up In My Facebook Feed [Regretful Morning]
- Modelizer Adam Levine Dating VS Angel Nina Agdal [PHOTOS] [COED Magazine]
- Adriana Lima’s Profound Facebook “Wisdom” – Life as a Supermodel Genius [EgoTV]
- Mixology: Summer School With Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka [Mankind Unplugged]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!