LOOKOUT!! Believe it or not, but J-Lo is strong-arming her way in front of cameras as an actress again!
The bootilicious 44-year-old, who currently has a net worth of roughly $300 million, was spotted in Los Angeles over the weekend arriving on to the set of the upcoming film ‘The Boy Next Door’ in her Rolls-Royce. The world-famous entertainer rocked a very mommma-ish getup wearing a turtleneck, jeans & boots as she was heading to her trailer. Not much is knowina about the micro-budget film aside from the fact that it’s being directed by Jason Blum and probably funded in part by Jennifer Lopez (we’re gonna assume this is a safe assumption).
Sugar Momma Jennifer Lopez showed off her legendary booty in skinny jeans as she hit Nobu in Malibu for dinner with boyfriend Casper Smart, her twins, Max & Emme, as well as a couple friends.
It appears Casper is growing on the kids, especially Max, seeing how he was giving the little dude a piggyback as the group made their way into the restaurant. It’s also nice to see that Casper is thinking beyond just satisfying J-Lo’s behind closed doors & making investments in her kids by strengthening those relationships for the long-term. I feel like this dude is just a year or two away from tying the knot and securing his financial future for generations to come. Hang in there, man!!!
- Gisele Bundchen sings and Celine Dion’s new song [Lainey Gossip]
- Backdoor Farrah Is Well On Her Way To Becoming One Of Feminism’s Most Important Voices [Dlisted]
- 101 Hottest Celebrity Instagram Photos This Week [Guy Code Blog]
- A Very Beautiful Girl Named Nicole Starts Things Off Nicely [Caveman Circus]
- Kate Upton named model of the year for the Style Awards: good pick? [Celebitchy]
Top Row: Ana Beatriz Barros, Izabel Goulart, Candice Swanepoel, Nicole Trunfio, Dree Hemmingway
Bottom Row: Uma Thurman, Ireland Baldwin, Yasmin Warsame, Jennifer Lopez, Carly Rae Jepsen
Celebrities walked the red carpet in the best gowns at the 4th Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala New York at The Plaza Hotel in New York City. The event included cockatils, fashion show, and a live auction with a special performance by Carly Rae Jepsen. DJ’ed by The Dolls: Mia Moretti & Caitlin Moe, Liza Minnelli and Alexa Chung were the special guests with Valentino, Jennifer Lopez, and Alan Cumming as the honorees. To date, the Inspiration series has raised more than $6 million to benefit amfAR. Read more information amfAR.
- George Clooney denies holding hands with Monika Jakisic [Lainey Gossip]
- Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Are Really, Really Done This Time [Dlisted]
- Slapping Beyonce’s Ass And Other Violations Of Concert Code [Guy Code Blog]
- Bikini Season Is In Full Effect (25 Pics) [Caveman Circus]
- Amanda Bynes to Chrissy Teigen: ‘You’re no beauty queen! I’m a beauty queen!’ [Celebitchy]
- Katy Perry (Probably) Broke Up Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart [The Superficial]
- 15 of The Sexiest Girls To Pop Up In My Facebook Feed [Regretful Morning]
- Modelizer Adam Levine Dating VS Angel Nina Agdal [PHOTOS] [COED Magazine]
- Adriana Lima’s Profound Facebook “Wisdom” – Life as a Supermodel Genius [EgoTV]
- Mixology: Summer School With Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka [Mankind Unplugged]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Pictured: Jenny McCarthy (40), Jennifer Lopez (43), Alyssa Milano (40), Shania Twain (47), Celine Dion (45)
What do these five women here have in common? They’re all over 40 years old and all have given birth to at least one child. We decided that the over 40 crowd needed to get their own respect and though Alyssa Milano made our overall Worst Dressed list, for the over 40 crowd she makes our Best Dressed List. Yeah, we know this makes absolutely no sense but we had to keep with a Top 5 theme. Anyways, one more time, the event took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with Tracy Morgan as host and performances by Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, and Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz, to name a few. Taylor Swift was the big winner, taking home awards in 8 of 11 nominations. Rihanna also scored big snagging 4 awards. Check out a full list of winners and keep up with the 2013 Billboard Music Awards online at Billboard.com.
These were snapped yesterday afternoon as the tireless & ageless Jennifer Lopez made her way back to her NYC hotel following a video shoot for her new album. This is just a day after she & Pitbull filmed their new music video for ‘Live It Up’ on a beach in Ft. Lauderdale. Here are a couple of photos…
She’s 43, has a net worth of $250 million, serves as a sugar-momma to her 25-year-old boy-toy, and most importantly looks nearly as hot as she did ten years ago…I think it’s safe to say that this woman has played her cards perfectly fine.
Jennifer Lopez great as she hit the red carpet at the annual Costume Institute Gala held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Granted, punk isn’t the first word that comes to mind when you look at her, but if you think about it, she could’ve gone into diva mode a la Beyonce, but she chose to keep things tight, sexy & somewhat simple.