A-list names were on the list of attendees at the cocktail party and dinner thrown at the Musee du Louvre in Paris last night to celebrate Louis Vuitton’s collaboration with American artist Jeff Koons. If you see LV handbags with famous paintings and sculptures printed on them, you can thank Mr. Koons. You can hit the designer’s Instagram page for a quick sampling of celebs posing with the latest line of artsy bags.
Tag Archives: Justin Theroux
Jennifer Aniston showed her hubby Justin Theroux support by attending the season three premiere of HBO’s “The Leftovers.” The series, which is in its final season, stars stars an ensemble cast featuring Justin Theroux, Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston, Liv Tyler, Chris Zylka, Margaret Qualley, Carrie Coon, and Ann Dowd. Any of you guys fans of the series by chance? Here’s more info:
The Leftovers starts three years after a global event called the “Sudden Departure”, the inexplicable, simultaneous disappearance of 140 million people, 2% of the world’s population, on October 14, 2011. Following that event, mainstream religions declined, and a number of cults emerged, most notably the Guilty Remnant.
The story focuses primarily on the Garvey family and their acquaintances in the fictional town of Mapleton, New York. Kevin Garvey is the Chief of Police. His wife Laurie has joined the Guilty Remnant. Their son Tommy has left home for college, and their daughter Jill is acting out. The second season moves the main characters to the fictional town of Jarden, Texas. Source
Just like they do every year, A-listers got dolled up and appeared on the red carpet at the 21st Annual Critics’ Choice Awards held at The Barker Hangar in Santa Monica. We’ve chosen just a few of our favorites for you guys to put under the microscope.
Famous couples that caught our eye were Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, who got married back in August. They haven’t divorced yet, so it looks like they might hit the six month mark! Good for them! And, newly engaged Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham were also there showing off the $350K engagement bling! We’re still looking for a high-res close-up of the rock.
With respect to the show, it was broadcast on A&E, and hosted by “Silicon Valley” actor T. J. Miller. “Spotlight” won Best Film while “Mad Max: Fury Road” took home the most awards (9) after receiving the most nominations (13). Individual award winners included Leo DiCaprio, Brie Larson, Sylvester Stallone, Alicia Vikander, Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Christian Bale and Amy Schumer. Check out the full list of winners and nominees. Visit Critics’ Choice for complete coverage.
– Leighton Meester joins Adam Brody at the premiere of his movie Some Girl [Lainey Gossip]
– Holly Madison’s Demurely Elegant Engagement Ring Is Worth $2 Million [Dlisted]
– Carly Aquilino Stars In Sexy Summer Fun GIFs [Guy Code Blog]
– 28 Pictures To Help You Appreciate The Awesomeness Of Redheads [Caveman Circus]
– Kate Upton covers Vogue Brazil: total knockout or kind of cheap? [Celebitchy]
– It’s Gwyneth Paltrow Acting In Lingerie [The Superficial]
– 15 Busty Beauties Who Want To Show You Their Bras [Regretful Morning]
– Paulina Gretzky’s 40 Sexiest Bikini Photos [COED Magazine]
– 20 Incredibly Awkward Parties [EgoTV]
– Neon Leather & Gucci GG Supreme Stars Canvas High-Top Sneakers [Mankind Unplugged]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Top Row: Stacy Kiebler & George Clooney, Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones, Justin Theroux & Jennifer Aniston, Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan
Bottom Row: Naomi Watts & Liev Schrieber, Julie Yaeger & Paul Rudd, Francois Pianault & Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban
Following up on the fashionable ladies who walked the red carpet are the fashionable couples that walked the red carpet that 85th Academy Awards. Now we can report on the other big winners of the night where Argo took home Best Picture while Daniel Day-Lewis took home Best Actor for Lincoln. We’d previously reported that Jennifer Lawrence won Best Actress for Silver Linings Playbook and Anne Hathaway took home Best Supporting Actress for Les Miserables while Christoph Waltz took home Best Support Actor for Django Unchained. Check out the full list of winners and for more coverage, visit the Oscars official website.
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston at the 26th American Cinematheque Award Honoring Ben Stiller in Beverly Hills.
– Kristen Stewart’s Hot Legs Are The Real Story [HollywoodTuna]
– David Hasselhoff Tried To Slide Across KITT While Dressed As Captain Hook. It Didn’t Work. [The Superficial]
– #JelenaIsUnbroken too! (For now) [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Matthew McConaughey: ‘I’ve lost 38 pounds, I feel good now… it’s 90 percent diet’ [Celebitchy]
– Britney Spears Isn’t Getting Married Because She’s A Nag [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– The Moment Lindsay Lohan Found Out About Her Half-Sister [Dlisted]
– Yvonne Strahovski Sizzles In Complex [Popoholic]
– KRISTY KAUROVA HOT WINTER PHOTOSHOOT OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– AKOMPLICE CELEBRATES RICKY POWELL’S 50TH WITH HATS AND BOOBS (NSFW) [MassAppeal]
– Kristen Stewart: ‘I Just Wanted Something in My Mouth’ [The Blemish]
– Twitter’s Affect on Journlaism [Viralosity.tv]
– Tissues At The Ready: Colin Farrell’s Poignant Interview About Son, James [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
– Courtney Stodden’s Mom Tells Us Why Courtney Stodden’s the Way She Is [Evil Beet]
– The 25 Most Underrated Hot Celebrities Right Now [Complex]
– CAREY HART TAKES WILLOW FOR A RIDE [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Shia LaBeouf got into a bar fight [Celebslam]
– And Here’s Kim Kardashian At The Marine Corps Ball That She Left In The Middle of Dinner [The Superficial]
– Summer Glau Is Here To Kiss Your Twinkie Pain Away
– Scarlett Johansson Does New Naked Photo [Celeb Jihad]
– Melanie Iglesias Strips Down for a Hot New Flipbook Video [BroBible]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]