The Cinema Society with Montblanc and Dom Perignon hosted a screening of Sony Pictures Classics “Still Alice” at Landmark’s Sunshine Cinema in New York City. The film is based on Lisa Genova’s 2007 bestselling novel of the same name and stars Julianne Moore as Alice, a Columbia cognitive psychologist diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s disease. Alec Baldwin plays her husband John. Kristen Stewart, Kate Bosworth, and Hunter Parrish play her children Lydia, Anna, and Tom. Look for wide-release in theaters on January 16, 2015.
Tag Archives: Kate Bosworth
Pictured: Kate Bosworth, Nicola Peltz, Margot Robbie
Hugo Boss Prize 2014 was held at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York City. Every two years the prize singles out artists whose oeuvre constitutes an outstanding contribution to contemporary art. It honors both young, up-and-coming artists as well as their established contemporary counterparts. This year’s recipient was Paul Chan, taking home $100,000 in prize money. Visit Hugo Boss for more information.
Pictured: Jess Weixler, Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell, Katie Aselton, Krysten Ritter
Black Rock is the upcoming film horror thriller film directed by Katie Aselton, based on a screenplay by her husband Mark Duplass. The film stars Katie, Lake Bell, and Kate Bosworth. After having premiered at Sundance in 2012, the film will be released in theaters on May 17th. Follow the film on Facebook and check out the trailer below.
Abby (Kate Bosworth) has invited her childhood friends Lou (Lake Bell) and Sarah (Katie Aselton) to return to a remote island that they once spent time at in their youth, in the hopes of drawing the now distant group back together. On the island they run into Henry (Will Bouvier), Derek (Jay Paulson), and Alex (Anslem Richardson), three hunters and veteran soldiers. The two groups are initially friendly, but things grow tense after the three men mention that they had been dishonorably discharged from the military while serving in the Middle East. Relatively unperturbed, Sarah wanders off to have sex with Henry, but changes her mind partway through. In an attempt to stop what is now rape, Sarah accidentally kills Henry, which prompts his two friends to stalk and hunt the three women. [Wiki]
Pictured: Stacy Keibler, Minka Kelly, Kate Bosworth, Christina Ricci, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried
From this set we can confirm that Stacy Keibler wore Rachel Roy, Minka Kelly wore Carolina Herrera, Kate Bosworth wore Balmain, Christina Ricci wore Vivienne Westwood, Anne Hathaway wore Valentino, and Amanda Seyfried wore Givenchy.
The 2013 Costume Institute Gala was held at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. In celebration to the Met’s exhibition “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, the event brings out a who’s who in the world of fashion with numbers of celebrities wearing one-of-a-king creations. The gala was co-chaired by co-chaired by Rooney Mara, Lauren Santo Domingo, Riccardo Tisci, and Anna Wintour. For more coverage from last night’s gala, visit The Met Gala at Vogue.com.
The upcoming exhibition will feature punk’s influence on fashion including “original punk garments and recent, directional fashion to illustrate how haute couture and ready-to-wear borrow punk’s visual symbols.” The exhibition runs from May 9th through August 16th. For more information, visit “PUNK: Chaos to Couture” at The Met website.
Picturd: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson, Sophia Bush, Kate Bosworth & Michael Polsih
Day 2 of The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, came to a wrap and here are the couples. As you can see, the famous dudes don’t seem to care about this hippy chic “uniform” for attending Coachella. Anyways, as we’ve previously mentioned, this year’s performers which include Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Postal Service, Wu-Tang Clan, Blur, The Stone Roses, Social Distortion, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 2 Chainz, Modest Mouse, and Earl Sweatshirt, to name a few. Check out the entire lineup and hit up Coachella for a live feed.
Picturd: Audrina Patridge & Corey Bohan, Ireland Baldwin & Slater Trout
Pictured: Tallulah Willis, Bella Thorne, Hilary Duff, Francesca Eastwood, Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish & Whitney Port
Here’s a small gallery of just a few notable celebs who caught our eye during the first of Coachella, which kicked off on Friday. We’ll play catchup today & tomorrow, so no worries, we got you bastards covered.
As Gabbo pointed out in an earlier comment for those of you who get bored of the girls, you can actually listen to the musical performances at Coachella’s very own YouTube channel!
And, before we leave you guys, who’s Hilary Duff’s hot friend?
Pictured: Lauren Pope, Ashley Madekwe, Renee Bargh, Christa B. Allen, Chloe Sims, Christina Milian, Keke Palmer
British fashion brand Topshop and Topman made its debut in L.A. with a huge celebration at The Grove that attracted around 10,000 people and included a performance by Demi Lovato. The L.A. Opening Party held at Cecconi’s brought out a lot of celebrities, more than what we’ve posted here. Already with shops in NYC, Chicago, Vegas, and within Nordstrom department stores, Topshop looks to make an impact in L.A. too. Known for being a trendsetter, where else than in Southern California to expand, right? Visit Topshop.com to see that latest styles for this season.
Pictured: Isabelle Fuhrman, Katherine Jenkins, Kate Bosworth, Nicole Scherzinger, Liberty Ross, Jessica Lowndes, Miranda Cosgrove
Pictured: Nikki Deloach, Maggie Q, Kate Bosworth, Natalie Martinez, Katie Cassidy, Julie Bowen
Awards season kicks-off with the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards set to broadcast live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, January 13th. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will co-host as nominations were announced last month by Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, and Ed Helms. Lincoln leads with 7 nominations while Game Change, Argo and Django Unchained each have 5 nominations. For more info, visit the Golden Globes official website, check out all the nominees, and watch the live broadcast on Sunday, starting at 8pm ET on NBC.
Pictured: Jeri Ryan, Julie Benz, Caroline D'Amore, Jamie Chung, Olesya Rulin, Dawn Olivieri
Pictured: Karlie Kloss, Kate Bosworth, Leighton Meester, Shay Mitchell, Zoe Saldana
The Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection features over 50 limited-edition accessories, home goods and fashions from top American designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Jason Wu, Tory Burch and more. For only today in NYC there’s a pop-up store where shoppers can purchase up to five items before they go on sale nationwide starting on December 1st. For more info and to check out the designers and see the collection, visit the Target + Neiman Marcus website.
Snapped yesterday afternoon as the two lovebirds spent their day off walking to Elizabeth’s restaurant in New Orleans and by the end of the day ended up walking over five miles. Hmm, are they bored of having sex already?! CALL OFF THE WEDDING—STAT!!
– Petra Cubonova’s Is A Hot Pepper [HollywoodTuna]
– And The Wonder Woman Character Is Dead, She’s Dead Now, She’s Never Coming Back [The Superficial]
– Taylor Swift’s RED and Jake Gyllenhaal [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Kristen Stewart actually smiles (!) as she arrives in Japan to promote ‘BD2′ solo [Celebitchy]
– People Really Want Community Back On The Air [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– HOLY SHIT! Presenting The Real Star Of The Carousel Of Hope Ball [Dlisted]
– Maria Menounos’ Awesome Curves Annihilate The Competition [Popoholic]
– ELISABETTA CANALIS BIKINI PIC FOR INSTAGRAM OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– POW WOW HAWAII’S ART COMMUNITY ON THE RISE [MassAppeal]
– James Franco and Ashley Benson? [The Blemish]
– Backstage At Biketoberfest Bikini Contest [Viralosity.tv]
– Beyonce And Jay-Z Lose Trademark Battle For Blue Ivy Carter, But Have A Friend In President Obama [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
– Oh Boy, Aren’t Katy Perry and John Mayer Just the Cutest? [Evil Beet]
– Monica Bellucci Captured In Sexy Photo Shoot For Vogue Italia [Complex]
– WILLOW SMITH HATES EVERYONE [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Kristen Stewart noticeably absent from ‘Twilight’ premiere [Celebslam]
– LAIS RIBEIRO IN SOME VICTORIA’S SECRET LINGERIE CATALOG PICS OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Wait, Is That Jessica Simpson’s Butt? [The Superficial]
– Eleven of the Best Movies You’ve Never Seen [Pajiba]
– Natalie Portman Bent Over Nude [Celeb Jihad]
– Here’s Natalie Portman Looking Insanely Hot at the Texas-Baylor Game [BroBible]
– Sean Penn…or Adrien Brody? [Lainey’s Gossip]
– More Sophie Turner Booty Tweets [HollywoodTuna]
– Yes, I’m Posting The New ‘BioShock Infinite’ Trailer Because Jesus Christ [The Superficial]
– George Clooney & Stacey Keibler [Popoholic]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
I don’t know why, but every time I see Kate Bosworth’s fiancé Michael Polish, Non, the third of the Kryptonian villains from the first ‘Superman’ film comes into. The guy definitely has a unique look, that’s for sure. These were snapped on the set of “Homefront” earlier today in Los Angeles.
– AnnaSophia Robb Car Wash Water Fight [HollywoodTuna]
– Hugo Weaving Hurt Michael Bay’s Feelings [The Superficial]
– The girl’s name(s) [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Ashton Kutcher is the highest paid TV actor, makes $24 million a year [Celebitchy]
– OWWW!! Sophie Turner Has A Nice Instagram [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Holy shit! Coming Soon: CaCa Water [Dlisted]
– Megan Fox Is A Mom Now… A Ridiculously Sexy Mom [Popoholic]
– KARLIE KLOSS, DAPHNE GROENEVELD, HILARY RHODA AND CONSTANCE JABLONSKI OFFICE EROTICA FOR SELF SERVICE OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– WATCH THE THRONE? OBAMA CROWNED KING ON SPIKE LEE X ROCKSMITH TEE [MassAppeal]
– Alison Brie Does Complex [The Blemish]
– Superman Bikini! [Viralosity.tv]
– Keeping Up With The Kardashians At The LA Clippers Game [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
– Taylor Swift’s BFF Is Her Boyfriend’s Grandma [Evil Beet]
– The 25 Hottest Sitcom Stars of the ’90s [Complex]
– KATE HUDSON TOUCHES DOWN IN PARIS [I’m Not Obsessed]
– Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding this weekend could cost $6.5 million [Celebslam]
– MILA KUNIS IS A DUMPY SEXY GIRL ALIVE OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Donald Trump Tells Robert Pattinson Not To Take Kristen Stewart Back, Is Very Concerned With This [The Superficial]
– Megan Fox and Uma Thurman Had Babies: Guess Which One Has the Horrible Name?
– Kim Kardashian Slutty Leopard Halloween Costume [Celeb Jihad]
– Cheers to Our Official League Championship Doubleheader Drinking Game [BroBible]
– Demi goes out on cover night [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Mandy Moore Is Wearing A Black Bra [HollywoodTuna]
– That’s Right, Scarlett Johansson, We See You And We Know You’re Single (Wow, That Came Off Rapey) [The Superficial]
– Victoria Justice’s Shiny Pants Make Me Happy [Popoholic]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
The lanky actress looked very stylish as always while stopping off for a mani-pedi at Planet Nails in Los Angeles.
As we mentioned in our Anti-Celebrity-Marriage Manifesto that in our previous post, Kate & director Michael Polish announced their engagement just last month. We still think they should just continue dating & enjoy life as opposed to tying the knot suffering through a couple years of hell. If it can’t work in robot lives, why would it work in the lives of people have it all?!
We should mention that Kate & Michael met on the set of her new film “Big Sur,” which coincidentally is directed by Mr. Polish. What a great way to meat hot chicks, right?