- I’ve Seen All These Except The iPad Runner: 5 Times When Using An iPad Looks Ridiculous [Guy Code]
- Kate Moss is the new face of St. Tropez self-tanner: budget or beautiful? [Celebitchy] - Hemsworth brothers stage intervention to get Liam to leave Miley Cyrus [Lainey's Gossip]
CLICK TO SEE MORE: 5 Times When Using An iPad Looks Ridiculous
Pictured with Terry Richardson:
Row 1: Kate Upton, Gisele Bundchen, Lily Donaldson, Lily Aldridge
Row 2: Barbara Palvin, Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes
Row 3: Magdalena Frackowiak, Anja Rubik, Emily DiDonato, Eniko Mihalik
Row 4: Jessica Miller, Lindsey Wixson, Joan Smalls, Jessica Stam
Terry Richardson has the best job in the world getting some of our favorite models to strip off their clothes to pose in front of his camera. Our assumption is that he’s banged most of these chicks and they’ve willingly allowed him to perform kinky sex acts that we could only imagine. There must be a whole catalog of sex photos somewhere on his personal hard drive. We figured to display just how much jealousy towards Terry we should have given that he’s had the hotties above, more in the Gallery, and others who we didn’t post, visit his studio and get either completely naked or damn near close to it. Check out all of Terry’s exploits, including the NSFW stuff, at Terry’s Diary.
And here’s a video of Terry getting a B12 shot performed by the beautiful Miranda Kerr:
while thinking about eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Moe4
Photo Credit: FlameFlynet Pictures
Just when you thought it was safe to go designer shopping again, she’s back! The supermodel with the ‘superest’ lifestyle whose partying skills are matched only by the height of her cheekbones, Kate Moss, is back, posing this time for the brand MANGO. We’re not sure if it’s Photoshop or what (actually, we are sure), but those lines of white residue sure go well with her outfits, wouldn’t you say?
Photo Credit: Splash News Online; WENN
Pictured: Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Money Mazur & Kate Moss Lana Del Rey Was seen leaving her London hotel earlier today. She’s in the city promoting her new album, “Born to Die.” Rihanna was was spotted at LAX following a long-ass flight from Sydney. The beautiful Monet Mazur looked fashionable as as she walked out of celeb-favorite Urth Cafe in Hollywood. And finally, supermodel Kate Moss was catwalking around Highgate, London earlier this morning.
- Chord Overstreet Is Obviously Ashamed Of Being Back Together With Emma Roberts [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
- Zac Efron Is A Master At Unleashing Your Chichis [Dlisted]
- New BFF Alert: Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson [Evil Beet]
- The 100 Hottest Women of the Complex Decade [Complex]
- Tori Spelling Got Pregnant So Quickly By Ignoring Doctor’s Advice [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Petra Nemcova is single, bouncy [Celebslam]
- Hayden Panettiere’s Hot Little Body in a Bikini of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- ‘Formerly Fat’ Kelly Osbourne Doesn’t Regret Calling Out Xtina’s Weight Gain [Jezebel]
- If Joss Whedon Were Casting The Avengers in 2002, It Might Look Something Like This [Pajiba]
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Behind The Scenes Video [Celeb Jihad]
- Hatorade: Playing for the Love of Country, Or Love of Money? [BroBible]
- Today’s Vomit-Inducing News: Tori Spelling’s Husband Can’t Keep His Hands Off Her Pregnant Body [The Blemish]
- Damned If You Do: Gaga Hints @ Bad Diet On Twitter [Lainey's Gossip]
- Amy Reid Picture Moment [HollywoodTuna]
- Mel Gibson Wants To Kill Oksana Grigorieva During Anal Sex. Haha! Old People. [The Superficial]
- Anne Hathaway Gets Sexy In The New Catwoman Promo Photos For “The Dark Knight Rises” [Popoholic]
Rihanna is releasing a new single next week and the reason why we’re talking about it is because it’s a duet with Chris Brown. Apparently the two of them are friends again, just friends, says reports. The track will be a full-length version of her “Birthday Girl – Interlude” from her latest album “Talk Talk Talk”. [Source]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] And, before we let these get even more stale, here’s Kate at the launch of Mango’s spring summer 2012 collection in London.
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures
Reports are that Kate Moss and Jamie Hince are planning to have a baby. Kate already has 7-year-old daughter Lila from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack. The couple is getting ready and are reportedly very excited.
“A source” says: “Jamie and Kate are on Cloud Nine at the moment. Now they have made the commitment to each other, the next step is a family. Jamie has been brilliant with Kate”s daughter Lila, which has made her broody for another child.
“He”s genuinely devoted to Lila and that”s one of the main reasons she”s getting married. Jamie does Lila”s homework with her, he”s teaching her to read music and play guitar. He is also teaching her to paint.
“The first person Kate told of the engagement was Lila, who ran around the house punching the air. They would love a child of their own.” [Source]