You see the type of shit that gets posted the day after the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show? Obviously, we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel, but hey, we gotta keep the lights on around here, right?
These were snapped yesterday afternoon as super bitch Katherine Heigl was seen grabbing lunch w/ her mom Nancy at wildy overpriced & overrated Katsuya in Los Angeles. We’d talk about her upcoming projects, we hate her too much.
In an attempt to shine spotlight on those charities, Variety puts together a star-studded event featuring 450 invite-only guests made up of Hollywood insiders who come to celebrate, support and pay tribute to the philanthropic efforts of the ladies mentioned above. Aside from free-flowing booze, great food & Hollywood glamour, the event also features Variety’s Philanthropy Bazaar, which attempts to provide an interactive area for guests to engage with the featured charities and participating brand partners. Ultimately, the goal of Variety’s Power of Women is to inspire and encourage people from all walks of life to get involved, give back and make a difference. (Source)
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson10
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Claire Alys Julien, Dakota Fanning, Katherine Heigl, Mena Suvari
Last night in Culver City was the AFI Life Achievement Award honoring Shirley MacLaine held at Sony Pictures Studios. MacLaine was present the award by her younger brother Warren Beaty, who’d been awarded back in 2008. Other guests included former co-stars like Julia Roberts, Jack Nicholson, Jack Black, Sally Field, and Meryl Streep. Making her debut to the site is Claire Alys Julien(Claire Pfister), who appears in The Dark Knight Rises and next year’s The Bling Ring, starring Emma Watson.
The 40th recipient of the annual AFI honor, MacLaine received the best-actress Oscar for “Terms of Endearment” and was nominated four other times for such films as 1958’s “Some Came Running,” 1960’s “The Apartment” and 1977’s “The Turning Point.” [Source]
Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News; FameFlynet Pictures; WENN
Pictured: Katherine Heigl, Zoe Saldana, Jessica Alba, & Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Maria Menounos Makes Sexy Faces [HollywoodTuna]
– John Travolta Accused Of Soliciting Third Masseur For Gay Sex, Sends Kelly Preston Into Hiding [The Superficial]
– Jennifer Lopez: Slum Love On Prime Time [Lainey’s Gossip]
– The 25 Hottest Girls from Primetime Television [Ranker]
– Eva Mendes steps out in NYC with Ryan Gosling, ‘the most precious thing to me’ [Celebitchy]
– Katherine Heigl Busts Out Her Bodacious Workout Curves [Popoholic]
The 20 Hottest Photos of Carly Pope [Heavy]
– Katy Perry Looks Great [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Photo With Loretta Lynn [Celebrity Twitterverse] [Socialite Life]
– In Case You Missed It, JLo And Her Paid Piece On American Idol Last Night [Dlisted]
– J Woww Bites Bristol Palin Back for Obama-Bashing Comments [Evil Beet]
– The 25 Sexiest International Singers You’ve Never Heard Of [Complex]
– QUOTE OF THE DAY: VANESSA LACHEY ON HUSBAND NICK’S “CRAVINGS” [I’m Not Obsessed]
– In beautiful people news . . .Kate Upton [Celebslam]
- Isabeli Fontana for H&M Beach Sensation of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– My Weekend In America’s So-Called ‘Rape Capital’ [Jezebel]
– Dark Shadows Review: A Blast from the Gothic Past [Pajiba]
– Victoria Justice’s New Black Boyfriend [Celeb Jihad]
– The 50 Hottest Photos of Natalia Andrade, a New Brazilian Babe You Should Know About [BroBible]
- Shauna Sand is a Classy Dame. Also Somebody’s Mom. [Yeeeah!]
– Nicole Scherzinger Drops Her Classy Cleave [The Grumpiest]
– ESCANDALO (Not Really): A Pregnant Ass Sienna Miller Drank Champagne [Dlisted]
I don’t know why I find her so obnoxiously annoying, but you can say the same thing about a lot of people. You just know some people are fake, cruel and potentially have black hearts, but there’s no way to really prove it unless you spend a lot of time around them. If any of you Katherine Heigl fans want to counter, please do so below. “She adopted a two kids” is not a free “Get No Hate” card, so think harder.
These latest photos were snapped as the “Knocked Up” actress was spotted rocking a v-neck top & dark jeans while out shopping for fabric & a sewing machine in Encino, Cali. Looks like somebody’s taking up a new hobby for some additional sources of revenue.
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Charlize Theron leaving Sushi Park on Sunset in L.A. Jennifer Love Hewitt talks on her cellphone after a meeting in Beverly Hills. Jessica Lowndes wearing no makeup, returns to her car after having a late lunch at Le Pain Quotidien in L.A. Katherine Heigl leaving lunch in West Hollywood.
- The 20 Hottest Photos Of Gabriela Rabelo [Heavy]
– Pitching 5 New Shows to TLC [Holytaco]
– Emily Ratajkowski is also good at modeling lingerie [Guyism]
– Lingerie Lovely: Veranika Antsipava [DJMICK]
– Keira Knightley Covers Interview Magazine April 2012 Issue [Mankind Unplugged]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Katherine Heigl was on her way to the gym yesterday in L.A., carrying her bottle of Arrowhead Bottled Water, when she was greeted and then bit by a dog. No reports if the dog drew blood or if Katherine had to get a shot. No reports of Katherine throwing bitch fit either but that’s something based on her reputation that we’re guessing could’ve happened following the encounter.
Photo Credit: WENN
Photo Credit: WENN Rachel Bilson & Sunglass Hut Celebrate Spring Sunglass Style in L.A.
Rihanna leaving her Manhattan Hotel in New York City.
Debby Ryan @ Empire State Building hosts Disney Channel and Disney XD’s Young Stars.
Katherine Heigl is all smiles leaving a meeting in West L.A.
- Sexy Office Girl Song Jina [DJMICK]
– What Happened To The Disney Princesses After The Fairy Tale Ended [Ned Hardy]
– Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter Flash Mob [EgoTV]
– Demi Lovato Continues To Fight Heartless Cyber Bullies [Bumpshack]
– Kamila Mackowiak is a model who should be on your radar [Guyism]
- The 20 Awesomest Pieces of Donkey Kong Art [Heavy]
– Gucci Blue Leather Backpack With Signature Web [Mankind Unplugged]
– Trailer: Ice Age: Continental Drift [MoeFresh]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!