Kelly Rowland gave a whole new meaning to ‘low cut’ when she catwalked down the red carpet at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand in Vegas! God damn, will this woman ever age?! We’re seriously loving this trend since the award season earlier this year.
Tag Archives: Kelly Rowland
Pictured: Diane Kruger, Kelly Rowland, Minka Kelly, Hannah Simone, Brenda Song, and Allison Holker
It’s widely known that the CW & Fox networks probably have the hottest rosters in all of television, so it was nice to see Fox flexing their hottie muscles last night in West Hollywood at the FOX All-Star Party as part of the 2013 Television Critics Association’s Summer Press Tour.
While debatable, we chose to exclude Vanessa Minnillo mainly because she aimed way too low in life & married Nick Lachey. Demi Lovato, judging by what she’s wearing, appears to be getting complacent with her plush position on ‘The X Factor’. Zooey Deschanel is cute & funny, but looking hot on the red carpet hasn’t really been one of her strengths, but we love her too much to not give her a shout-out down below. As for Paulina Rubio, something is definitely off with this woman—don’t know if she’s drinking or smoking a lot or if it was last year’s rough divorce taking its toll, but something isn’t right!
Pictured: Vanessa Lachey, Seth Green, and Brenda Song; Paulina Rubio and Demi Lovato; Zooey Deschanel, Melissa Fumero
Pictured: Minka Kelly, Karl Urban and Zooey Deschanel
Pictured: Vanessa Lachey, Seth Green, and Brenda Song
Pictured: Naya Rivera, Jennifer Lawrence, Kat Graham, Alexandra Daddario, Kate Mansi, Kelly Rowland
The 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards also had some special honorees which included Anderson Cooper presented with the Vito Russo Award, Adam Lambert presented with the Davidson/Valentini Award, and President Bill Clinton was presented the Advocate for Change Award by Jennifer Lawrence. The GLAAD awards pay tribute to “inclusive representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community and the issues that affect their lives.” The event was hosted by Drew Barrymore and other presenters included Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio. The San Francisco ceremony is scheduled for May 11th. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit the GLAAD website.
Pictured: Katy Perry, Alessandra Ambrosio, Diane Kruger, Julianne Hough, Francesca Eastwood, Jessica Lowndes, Emma Roberts
Day 2 of The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California, came to a wrap and here’s what the celebs came up with this time for their hippy chic outfit. Anyways, as we’ve previously mentioned, this year’s performers which include Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Postal Service, Wu-Tang Clan, Blur, The Stone Roses, Social Distortion, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 2 Chainz, Modest Mouse, and Earl Sweatshirt, to name a few. Check out the entire lineup and hit up Coachella for a live feed.
Pictured: Kelly Rowland, Rita Ora, Rumer Willis, Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Whitney Port, Solange Knowles
Kelly Rowland definitely gave the CBS dress code the finger & went with a eye-catching dress designed by Georges Chakra Couture. It’s one of those dresses that pits you in a hotness maze upon first sight with your eyes going into horndogg autopilot as they explore various parts of Kelly’s amazing body. We gotta give her major props for taking a delicious risk that paid off beautifully. The only thing I’d love to see is video footage of dudes trying to hold up a regular conversation with Kelly without staring at her rack or other parts of her bod…
Here’s an interview w/ Kelly (gotta crank up the volume for this up, unfortunately):
Pictured: Adrienne Bailon, Kylie Minogue, Rihanna, Eva Marcille & Kelly Rowland
Of course, music mogul Jay-Z’s record label Roc Nation threw a bash for its various artists ahead of tonight’s Grammy Awards. The pre-Grammy brunch, which was held yesterday afternoon at the celeb-favorite SoHo House in West Hollywood, featured a long list of attendees, a few on the label & others just there to party it up & network with fellow musicians. We should also note that the event was co-sponsored by Nokia Music—an app I highly recommend if you’re rockin’ a Nokia Lumia 920.
Just in case you have a couple hours to spare, you watch the entire brunch directly below (scan through for the better interviews):
Pictured: Jordan Sparks, Melanie Fiona & Kelly Rowland
“The most popular Destiny’s Child song of the week was “Say My Name,” which was notably absent from the halftime show.”[Source]
Admit it: the first thing you did after the half time show during this weekend’s Super Bowl was download all the Destiny’s Child songs on iTunes.
You weren’t alone: according to Billboard, sales of Destiny’s Child albums jumped an astonishing 630 percent (that six hundred and thirty percent!) after their reunion performance on Sunday. The trio’s new album Love Songs (which really only includes one new song and a bunch of rehashes) has clearly set the cash registers ringing thanks to all the Beyonce news of late: a stellar half time show, the whole inauguration lip-synching controversy, and the never-ending obsession with her weave.
Hey, say what you want: she’s shimmying all the way to the bank. And are those dollar signs in Blue Ivy’s eyes? Why yes, Jay-Z, methinks they are.
Pictured: Carrie Underwood, Elisha Cuthbert, Grace Valerie, Jennifer Morrison, Jenny McCarthy
Not that we’re saying that these are the leftovers but here’s one more bunch of attendees to walk the red carpet at the 2012 American Music Awards last night in L.A. So to recap, Justin Bieber won all three of his nominations, including Artist of the Year, Nicki Minaj won two, and Rihanna, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Taylor Swift each took one award home each. For more info and the complete list of winners, visit 40th Anniversary American Music Awards at ABC.com. Check out the rest of our coverage from the 2012 American Music Awards.
Pictured: Ginnifer Goodwin, Kelly Rowland, Lucy Hale, Mayra Veronica, Renee Bargh
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Carrie Underwood at the 22nd Annual City of Hope Celebrity Softball Challenge in Nashville. Cote De Pablo at the 66th Annual Tony Awards in NYC. Kelly Rowland at Vegas magazine celebrates their 9th Anniversary. Lil’ Kim at L.A. Pride 2012 in West Hollywood.
– Jenny McCarthy Will Be Very Hairy In Playboy [The Superficial]
– Minka Kelly Is Very Attractive [IDontLikeYouInThatWay]
– The 20 Hottest Photos of Misa Campo [Heavy]
– Therouxiston In Paris [Dlisted]
– Maria Menounos Bikini Pics on Twitter of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– I Love Xenia Deli Topless Photos [GCeleb]
– George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in Lake Como [Lainey Gossip]
– Jennifer Lopez denies she’s engaged by getting her song stuck in our heads [Celebitchy]
– Anyone Know Who This Lovely Girl Is??? [Diry Rotten Whore, NSFW]
– 20 People Who Really Suck At Writing Online Dating Profiles [Caveman Circus]
– Sofia Vergara – Beauty on Killer Heels [Skinny VS Curvy]
– Ana Amaral Is An Animal [Uncoached]
– Brenda Song & Trace Cyrus Call It Quits, Miley Cyrus Tweets Her Approval [Socialite Life]
– UFC’s Brittney Palmer Brings Bikini Heat to Miami Beach [COED Magazine]
– Drunk Trying To Impressive A Lady [TC Magazine]
– Blake Lively Pictures Lovely [CityRag]
– Emergency iPhone Docking Station [Ned Hardy]
– Keeley Hazell is back to looking freaking hot! [Brosome]
– Hilariously Yet Also WTFly Played: Josh Duhamel and Fergie [Go Fug Yourself]
– Parrot Says WTF [EgoTV]
– Busty Hong Kong Model Wing Wing [DJMICK]
– Sunny is a porn star who became an American in 2006 [Regretful Morning]
– Ten Most Famous Bits From Stand-up Comedians [Gunaxin]
– Katy Perry To Portray Freddie Mercury’s Girlfriend In New Movie? [Celebrity Smack]
– Loris Kraemerh Naked and Hot for Fashion of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– The 20 Hottest Photos of Leighton Meester [Heavy]
– Julianne Hough’s bikini body [Upskt Celebs]
– Jennie June [Awesome Galore]
– Bitches Imma Holla At Notebook [Mankind Unplugged]
– Archers Oath [Ragdoll Games]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
$35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
Photo Credit: WENN
Kelly Rowland was at the Keep Memory Alive “Power of Love Gala” at MGM Grand over the weekend. The gala honored Muhammad Ali in celebration of his 70th birthday. Along with Stevie Wonder, Kelly performed Whitney Houston’s “The Greatest Love of All”. The event was to raise money for charity in support of Parkinsons’ disease. Among the other attendees were Samuel L. Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Ne-Yo, and Lenny Kravitz.