These were snapped yesterday on Easter Sunday as various members of the Kardashian family were spotted hitting up church. Even Devil Kardashian took time out of her busy daughter-whoring schedule to join her kids in prayer…
Curiously, Kim Kardashian & Kanye were nowhere to be seen. It sucks that she couldn’t make it because I was looking forward to her Easter dress.
Pictured: Kim Kardashian; Kourtney & Kim, Emmy Rossum & Miley Cyrus
So yeah, aside from Heidi Klum & her boobs, there were others in attendance at the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Oscar Viewing Party. Aside from the ladies, Steven Tyler was also there, so I’d love to see video footage of him chatting it up Heidi b/c even though he’s pushing 65, you know the rock star inside tried to get a piece…
- Taylor Swift Gave John Mayer the Sads [The Blemish]
- Jubilee Concert After Party: Did Sparks Fly Between Prince Harry And Cheryl Cole? [Socialite Life]
- From The Not-So-Scandalous Files: John Travolta’s 6 Year-Long Gay Affair With A Pilot [Dlisted]
- Quotables: Elton John Is Worried About Lady Gaga [Evil Beet]
- The 10 Hottest Regular Girls Married To Famous Men [Complex]
- JULIANNE HOUGH HAS A DOG DAY AFTERNOON [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Justin Bieber is, like, so mature now [Celebslam]
- Arianny Celeste Ignores Me On Instagram of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Charlie Sheen Really Wants To Have Sex With Denise Richards Again [The Superficial]
- Never Forget: 15 Television Crushes You’ve Not Been Properly Nursing Lately [Pajiba]
- Selena Gomez Wears Ridiculously Low Cut Bikini [Celeb Jihad]
- Oh Hi, Kate Upton. How Nice of You to Make Another Video [BroBible]
- Kate Beckinsale Crying on the Set of “The Trials of Cate McCullough” [Caught On Set]
The entire Kardashian/Jenner Family came out, yes, even Lamar Odom (who’s still collecting that Mavericks’ paycheck even without playing), for the opening of Scott Disick’s RYU restaurant in NYC. Granted we don’t know or give a rip about Scott Disick but who knew that he was a restaurateur? Well, it’s our assumption that he’s mooching off Kourtney’s money to fund this operation and our guess it’ll be the focus on an upcoming episode of that Kardashian show, whatever they’re calling it this season. Anyway, file this under the “Who cares?” category because really, who’s gonna want to go out of their way to put more money in this family’s pockets?
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson15
Photo Credit: WENN; Pictured: Adrienne Bailon, Miss USA Alyssa Campanella, Ashlee Simpson, Katharine McPhee
Caesars Entertainment launched their “Escape To Total Rewards” series yesterday with concerts occuring simultaneously in NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New Orleans. Performances included during this natiowide event were Maroon 5, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Mariah Carey, Cee Lo Green, Lil Wayne, Gavin DeGraw, Mary J. Blige and Sara Bareilles.
“Escape to Total Rewards,” a campaign that encourages travelers to escape from the mundane to create their own totally rewarding experiences. Fans from all over the country are encouraged to visit PlotYourEscape.com for a chance to get tickets to the multi-city events. [Source]
- Angel Xu Daini Is A Hot Little Nurse [DJMICK]
- The TRUTH Behind Facebook [Ned Hardy]
- A Helpful Guide to Gang Signs [EgoTV]
- New Couple Alert: Eddie Murphy & Toni Braxton Dating [Bumpshack]
- Lindsay Lohan is a ‘homebody’ now, did another photo shoot [Guyism]
- Ken Jeong: Party Legend [Heavy]
- Do You Know What Happens Every 60 Seconds On Twitter, Facebook, And Pinterest [Mankind Unplugged]
- Trailer: 4:44 Last Day on Earth [MoeFresh]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson6
Photo Credit: WENN
So we already know that Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner got paid $600,000 for partying at TAO on New Year’s Eve so here are more ladies that probably got a sizable appearance fee over the weekend in Vegas. Fergie hosted a party at 1 OAK in The Mirage while Snooki made an appearance at GBDC at The Palms. Pamela Anderson and Jon Rose partied at Studio 54 at MGM Grand while Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick along with Holly Madison were paid to host at Chateau Nightclub in Paris Hotel and Casino. Kreayshawn topped off the weekend at Lavo at The Palazzo hosting a “Hung Over and Broke” party. Our guess is that the combined fees shelled out by all the promoters didn’t even come close to Kim’s $600,000 her mom probably demanded, again, that’s $600,000 for one night’s work to party for New Year’s Eve.