Mandy Moore has been around for a while now and she simply keeps getting better and better! Major props to Mandy for not getting completely chewed up by the fame-monster. The 29-year-old singer–songwriter and actress was spotted walking out of the celeb-favorite Andy LeCompte Salon in West Hollywood. Mandy obviously kept things very simple, but at the same time, very stylish w/ the black leather jacket & bright-red lipstick.
- Selena Gomez Sells Out The Staples Center As Hilary Duff, Corbin Bleu & More Party With Fresh Tops [Socialite Life]
- Dilek Celik Always Brings Her A-Game [Uncoached]
- For All Those Wondering What Native American Food Is Like [NedHardy]
- The Oregon Ducks Cheerleaders [Gunaxin]
- Hot Alexina Graham will get you all steamed up [Brosome]
- Ben 10 Vilgax Attacks [LingoLux]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
It appears as the years the go by, 29-year-old Mandy Moore is getting sexier and doing so effortlessly. We don’t know much time (or money) Mandy’s investing in her look & style, but I gotta admit, it looks like she’s keeping these very simple and that simplicity is surprisingly yielding major sexy points. Just keep doing what you’re doing, Mandy!
The 4th Annual Vueve Clicquot Polo Classic was held at the Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades yesterday afternoon.
The Third Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic was held at The Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades, California, over the weekend. Basically the event is a reason for celebrities to get dressed up and pretend to be interested in the promotion of the polo sport in the US and at the same time raises money for the park. The event was co-hosted by Argentinian polo player Nacho Figueras and his wife Delfina Blaquier, along with designer Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman, and president of Veuve Clicquot U.S., Vanessa Kay. The day included a polo match between team Nespresso and Figueras’ team Black Watch. Yeah, that’s about it… on to the poll.
- ALLISON PILL “ACCIDENTAL” TOPLESS PIC OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Lindsay Lohan Had A Miraculous Recovery And Feels Like Acting In ‘Scary Movie 5′ Now [The Superficial]
- My Internal Struggle With This Jessica Simpson Baby Weight Mess [Pajiba]
- Alison Pill Tweets Topless Photo [Celeb Jihad]
- Insanely Hot Abigail Clancy Is Clearly in Her Own ‘Premier League’ [BroBible]
- Cate Blanchett Looks Classy On The Set Of An “Untitled Woody Allen Project” [Caught On Set]
These were snapped yesterday afternoon as singer Mandy Moore was seen grabbing some takeout from celeb-favorite Italian joint Little Dom’s in Los Angeles. Either she was slightly cold while walking out or somewhat excited at getting her hands at the food, but our kinky speculation leads us to believe that it was definitely one of those two.
Here’s some latest career news from Mandy’s Wiki:
In July 2012, Moore announced that she would be collaborating with her husband on her seventh studio album. She said, “There’s tremendous influence right now around the house—from the music I’ve been introduced to and being very happy and in a healthy, happy relationship [...] I think that still garners a lot of material to write about.” She added that she thinks the new album will be “intense, emotional”, and hopes it will be released by the end of 2012 or early in 2013. Source
Here’s another batch of the ladies that attended last night’s 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall in New York City, which as you recall, was headlined by The Olsen Twins winning the award for Womenswear Designer of the Year . We’re sure you just want to click through so we won’t repeat the same thing except for plugging to check out a complete list of winners and nominees. For more info, visit the CFDA official website.
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Karen Elson, Kate Bosworth, Lily Collins, Mandy Moore
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Mandy Moore, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Tricia Helfer
Tron: Uprising is a new animated series on Disney XD, part of the Tron franchise set between the original Tron movie and 2010′s Tron: Legacy. Elijah Wood and Lance Henriksen are the voices of the main protagonist and antagonist, respectively. As for the ladies included in this post, Tricia Helfer is The Voice of the Grid, Mandy Moore as Mara, and Emmanuelle Chriqui as Paige. The ten episode series starts on June 7th.