Anybody got any creative names for this kind of country-flavored sandwich? I’m pretty sure tastes a little bitter & smells funny, but if you really think about it, it could be worse.
As expected, Miley tried her shock and aw tactic with her “Wrecking Ball” performance to close out the 2013 American Music Awards, but all she got were resounding “AAAAAAAAWWWWs,” at least that was my personal reaction when watching. I have to admit, whoever came up with the larger-than-life, super cute singing pussy cat idea needs a big holiday bonus! A cute & innocent pussy cat positioned next to someone who’s far from cute & innocent herself had to be a perfectly calculated move on the part of CBS & Miley’s ingenious team. You can just see the studio execs sitting there thinking of a way of passing skanky-ho Miley Cyrus through to the masses and making it seem completely harmless. Awesome.
Here’s an interview w/ Miley on the red carpet:
And, for those of you who missed it, here’s Miley’s performance:
- Jennifer Lawrence vs Joan Rivers [Lainey Gossip]
- Alec Baldwin Calls A Pap A “Cocksucking Fag” After His Stalker Gets Seven Months In Prison [Dlisted]
- 10 Things We Learned From Melanie Iglesias’s Reddit AMA [Guy Code Blog]
- Emma Glover Is On That Next Level Of Hotness! [Caveman Circus]
- Kim Kardashian is still living with her mom while Kanye stays at his ‘bachelor pad’ [Celebitchy]
With pre-ordering to Miley’s upcoming Bangerz Tour kicking off this Friday (November 15), it should be interesting to see how ticket sales go for the former Disney starlet-turned twerking, tongue-wagging, weed-smoking singer.
Now, it goes without saying that any self-respecting parent who hasn’t been living under a rock for the past few months knows a thing or two about Miley’s controversial transition into a full-fledged porn star and any little info they’ve acquired should be more enough to convince them to do everything in their power to keep their innocent, Snapchatting, selfie-obssessed kids from hitting up one of the shows. Since members of Miley’s “SMiley” army will have a difficult time getting somebody to pay for the tix, we figured we’d list three tactics that might allow for some success…
1. Avoid parents altogether & simply ask grandma for Ticketmaster gift certificates for Christmas. Make sure you tell her that you need more than the usual $25.
2. Tell your parents you want $100 Visa/Mastercard gift card for your Christmas gift, then simply turn around and buy non-refundable tix without telling your parents until the day of the event.
3. This one is a little complicated: Tell your parents you’ll work extra hard and get straight As so that you could go to your first concert (don’t tell them which one) next year (tour kicks off on Feb. 14 in Vancouver), but you’ll have to get the tix now before they sell out. Bring home an A+ on a test in some easy class, show your parents to prove that you’re working really hard and then quickly capitalize on their good mood by letting you use their credit card to buy a non-refundable general admission ticket. After buying the ticket & feel free to slack off the rest of the year.
Unless you’re a complete loner, make sure you get one or two of your friends do the same thing so they can accompany you to the concert!!
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures, Own the rights to these photos? Please contact us immediately., WENN
Miley Cyrus continued her antics, this time at the 20th MTV Europe Music Awards held at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. In addition to the expected twerking, and twerking with a little person, Miley decided to light up a joint on stage to go along with her performance of “We Can’t Stop” to open the show. So technically, marijuana isn’t legal but people aren’t prosecuted for small amounts that are sold in the city’s many “coffee shops”. But nonetheless, we’re sure Miley will just get a slap on the wrist and this’ll be done with. By the way, as expected, Miley’s butt cheeks were hanging out too. All in all, we should mention that she also won Best Video for “Wrecking Ball”. Visit MTV EMA 2013 for all the coverage of everyone else not named Miley Cyrus.
Paris Hilton dressed up as Miley Cyrus for Halloween as she hit up Hugh Hefner’s Playboy Mansion Halloween Party. For good measure, Paris decided to stick her tongue out like Miley too. Is it just us or does it seem like Paris just a bit less annoying to hear about than Kim Kardashian nowadays? We forget all the ridiculous things we’ve ripped on Paris in the past but then we’re reminded by her music video for “Good Time” with Lil’ Wayne. Even Weezy couldn’t make a hit out of Paris…
Pictured: Joan Smalls, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Kate Upton, Miley Cyrus
Celebrities attend the 30th Annual Night Of Stars Presented By The Fashion Group International at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City. Hosted by Simon Doonan, the event honored three decades of innovation and style and drew a guest list including Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, Aretha Franklin, Clive Davis, and Sofia Coppola. To note, Doutzen was dressed in Missoni while Miley wore Marc Jacobs. Visit Fashion Group International to learn more about all their events and you too can become a member.