The beautiful Natash Poly attended The New York Ball: The 20th Anniversary Benefit for the European School of Economics at Trump Tower in New York City. Natasha was wearing Emilio Pucci, by Peter Dundas, and her hair was done by Aleksandra Sasha Nesterchuk. Other attendees included Jacquelyn Jablonski, Coco Rocha, Kris Jenner along with Donald Trump and his wife Melania.
We’re ending the weekend Adriana Lima again and it looks like she’s been working her ass off ahead of next week’s Victoria’ Secret Fashion Show, which goes down next Wednesday (Nov. 13) in NYC. Anybody going? If you got an extra ticket, hook it up!
Irina Shayk has been getting awfully deep in her recent Instagram postings. Here’s the latest: “Remember anyone can love u when the sun is shining,in the storm is when u learn who truly cares for u @alikavoussi it’s about u❤#🌞#⚡”. So, is this dude getting a piece or what?
Prior to these these bikini-clad pics of Russian supermodel Natasha Poly from Miami Beach, we last saw the lanky 27-year-old at the 2012 Angel Ball held last month in NYC. The event was attended by a long list of supermodels including Bar Refaeli, Irina Shayk & Nicole Trunfio. You can see Natasha’s last batch of bikini pics from over the weekend here.
Russian hottie Natasha Poly was seen enjoying a day at the beach in Miami with her mom, Katya. Not knowing what else to write about the 27 year old hottie, we checked out Natasha’s Wiki and found that she’s been married since 2011 to Dutch businessman Peter Bakker. Well, we can only assume that this family trip to Miami was funded by Peter’s bank account even though Natasha is taking home a paycheck being a Beauty Ambassadors for L’Oreal Paris.
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson6
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures, WENN
Pictured: Bar Refaeli, Jena Sims, Jessica Stam, Karolina Kurkova, Nicole Trunfio, Natasha Poly
We’ve already had two posts covering The 2012 Angel Ball in New York City, on one hand featuring Irina Shayk and Bar Refaeli and on the other Kim Kardashian and Kanye West; who knows how the latter two got on the invite list. Anyways, this post is completely Kardashian-free and rather we’ll mention that The Angel Ball raised funds for cancer research and honored the philanthropic legacies of Bonnie Pfeifer Evans and the Charles Evans Foundation and the Lester and Sue Smith Foundation. For more info, visit the Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation for Cancer Research website.
- Robert Pattinson Refused to Go Full Frontal in ‘Cosmopolis’ [The Blemish]
- No Love Lost Between Adam Lambert And Clay Aiken [VIDEO] [Socialite Life]
- Whoever Pissed On Kim K.’s Dress Needs A Gatorade [Dlisted]
- The One Where Nicole Kidman Pees on Zac Efron and We’re All Supposed to Cheer [Evil Beet]
- Alison Brie Was on “Conan” Last Night, Talking About Attending a “Nudist College” [Complex]
- TERESA GIUDICE STOPS BY THE GROVE TO PROMOTE HER NEW COOKBOOK [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Paris Hilton Riding Something Other Than A Penis! Good for her! [Celebslam]
- Kim Kardashian Nipple in Cannes of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Excuse Me, Nicole Kidman, Could You Point Me In The Direction Of That Movie Where You Pee All Over Zac Efron? [The Superficial]
- 5 Awesome Special Effects-Heavy TV Episodes to Get Ready You for “Game of Thrones’” “Blackwater” Episode [Pajiba]
- Miley Cyrus Slight Nip Slip [Celeb Jihad]
- 6 Hot Chicks Give Us Their Do’s and Don’ts of Picking Up Girls at a Pool Party [BroBible]
Granted, this might be a little too hot for the premiere of a children’s movie, but hey, you gotta own the cameras when they’re pointed in your direction. Natasha Poly did exactly that on the red carpet for the “Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted” premiere during the 65th Cannes Film Festival.
This is a side note, but Natasha reminds me of those of freakishly hot Russian spies you’d typically find in “James Bond” flicks, who’ll easily rip you apart with her left pinky toe while you’re busy thinking she wants to make dirty love & have your kids.
If you want to see more red carpet action from the premiere, check here!
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson12
Photo Credit: WENN
The L.A. premiere of New Year’s Eve brought out practically all of the cast, including the whole “Lea Michele and Ashton Kutcher” rumors along with Sofia Vergara, Katherine Heigl/Josh Kelley, Fergie/Josh Duhamel, and the rest of the ladies that hit the red carpet. The NYC premiere wasn’t as star-studded as we also intentioanlly left out one of the many stars of the film, Sarah Jessica Parker. Anyways, as you already know the movie revolves around New Year’s Eve in NYC. Check it out in theaters on December 9th. For more info, visit the New Year’s Eve official website.
Photo Credit: WENN
Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News