Olivia Culpo attended the Old Spice Fresher Collection Launch at Vanderbilt Hall at Grand Central Terminal in New York City. Also attended by Terry Crews, the event launched a vending machine that gives out stuff from a firm handshake, mashed potatoes and gravy to a pair of tickets for the NBA All-Star Game or a $1,000 scholarship to a wrestling school, depending on what weird stuff you put in. Olivia was on hand as one of the prizes, a picnic date with her which was won by a guy who submitted a camellia flower into the vending machine. Check out the full list of items you could win. The vending machine will be at Vanderbilt Hall through Valentine’s Day.
Tag Archives: Olivia Culpo
If you want to show skin & while at the same time looking hot, I’m sure there are 10x better ways to do it than wearing that dress! Come on, Olivia! We know you can do much better! As we’ve noted before, Olivia can has a tremendous amount of potential, but the longer she dates Nick Jonas, the more she’s turning off bigger fish in Hollywood & beyond. Olivia, ditch Nick for a month or so and attend the upcoming Cannes Film Festival later this spring. I’m sure you can meet a billionaire cruising around on his yacht along the French Riviera.
Anyway, these were snapped last night at the 63rd Annual Miss Universe Pageant held at Trump National Doral in Florida.
Pictured: Ashley Benson, Maria Menounos, Nina Agdal, Olivia Culpo, Laura Croft
The Big Knockout Boxing (BKB) Celebrity Red Carpet was rolled out at teh Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The inaugural Pay-Per-View event featured Gabriel Rosado scoring a sixth round KO over Bryan Vera to claim the BKB middleweight belt. How does BKB differ? There’s no rings, no corners, no ropes, no 3-minute rounds; all you have is the pit and hopefully a knockout. Learn more about BKB online.
Pictured: Ana Ivanovic, Olivia Culpo, Nana Meriwether
The 14th Annual BNP Paribas Taste Of Tennis was held at W New York Hotel. Top chefs and top tennis players got together last night for an evening to show off their culinary skills. Also in attendance were Venus and Serena Williams with a whole bunch of chefs to kick-off the upcoming US Open tournament. Learn more about the event and the <a href="http://www.tasteoftennis.com/"Taste of Tennis website.
PICTURED: Erin Heatherton, Carol Alt, Salma Hayek, Melissa Gorga, Ashanti
The ‘Grown Ups 2‘ NYC premiere was held earlier this week (July 10) at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square. The film hit theaters today, so if you you need a pick-me-up via some cheap laughs, don’t miss this one!
Here’s some plot action:
Three years after the events of Grown Ups, Lenny Feder has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises, the last day of school.
PICTURED: Kevin James, Steffiana de la Cruz; Taylor Lautner, Shaq & Adam Sandler & Olivia Culpo
MORE: Grown Ups 2: Film Review
Pictured: Christina Milian, Olivia Culpo, Erin Brady, Lindsay Arnold, Katherine Webb
The 2013 Miss USA Pageant was held at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. Miss Connecticut, Erin Brady, was crowned 2013 Miss USA taking over the crown from the outgoing titleholder of Miss USA 2012, Nana Meriwether, who had taken over for the current Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo. Erin will compete in the 2013 Miss Universe competition in November in Moscow. 1st runner up was Mary-Margaret McCord from Alabama. Another headline from last night’s competition was Miss Utah’s unfortunate response in the Q&A section. Check out the complete list of delegates and results along with complete coverage at Miss USA.
Olivia Culpo grabbed our attention and in our eyes won for Best Dressed at The Great Gatsby Special Screening at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC. Since we’ve already done countless posts leading up to the release of The Great Gatsby in theaters on May 10th, here we go once again with all the info you need. The Great Gatsby is the film adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel starring King Sugar Daddy Leo DiCaprio as Gatsby. The film also stars Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher, and Joel Edgerton. Visit The Great Gatsby for more information.
Olivia Culpo and Christina Milian were amongst the celebrities to attend the 2013 NBCUniversal Summer Press Day at The Langham Huntington Hotel and Spa in L.A. Christina currently serves as a social media correspondent on NBC’s The Voice while Olivia currently reigns as Miss Universe which airs on NBC.
Picturd: Chrissy Teigen
Emmy Rossum served as host yesterday as the Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary Celebration took place at The Intrepid in NYC. Founded by Jeffrey Kalinsky, the charity benefits people living with HIV/AIDS and members of the LGBT community. They’ve raised over $4,000,000 since starting up in 2003. The event featured a silent auction, fashion show, and the presentation of the Jeffrey Fashion Cares Community Leadership Award to Jerry Mitchell by Cyndi Lauper. For more info, visit the Jeffrey Fashion Cares website.
Pictured: Emmy Rossum, Olivia Culpo, Ireland Baldwin
– Elisandra Tomacheski Is The Hottest Thing You’ll See All Day [HollywoodTuna]
– Let’s Not Throw Bottles At Rihanna Because She’s Dating Chris Brown Again Like An Idiot [The Superficial]
– Downton reboot [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Rihanna is the new Princess Diana, according to feminist Camille Paglia [Celebitchy]
– HOLY! Clive Davis Became A Bisexual When He Turned 50
– UPDATE: Alec Baldwin Didn’t Call Anybody A “Coon,” So Says A Source Who Heard The Tapes Of His Rant [Dlisted]
– Jennifer Love Hewitt’s New Promo Pictures For “The Client List” Accentuate Her Lovely Lady Lumps [Popoholic]
– NICOLE TRUNFIO MODELING SWIMWEAR OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Khloe Kardashian Fired From ‘X Factor’ [The Blemish]
– Alison Brie Freestyle Raps [Viralosity.tv]
– Britney Spears Takes Her New Puppy To The Vet, We Learn More About Her Valentine’s Date [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
– Harry Styles Has Nothing Bad to Say About Taylor Swift [Evil Beet]
– 20 Celebrity Couples You’ll Never Guess Dated in Real Life [Complex]
– SARAH JESSICA PARKER Taking The Twins To School [I’m Not Obsessed]
– ‘I wanted the entire hot dog stand’ [Celebslam]
– KATE UPTON GRABBIN’ AT GENEVIEVE MORTON TIT OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– 7 Actors TV Would Like You To Forget Are Actually Really Good Looking
– Kristin Kreuk Poses In The Nude [Celeb Jihad]
– A Brave Spring Breaker Bangs a Chick Before Montezuma’s Revenge Kicks In; His Buddy Watches [BroBible]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
Miss Universe Olivia Culpo departs ‘Good Day New York’ at the FOX studios in Manhattan.
– She’s Back! Emma Watson Gets Sexy For Marie Claire [HollywoodTuna]
– Lindsay Lohan Was ‘Working’ On New Year’s Eve And I’m Not Talking About Acting [The Superficial]
– My pick for Anastasia Steele: Katie Holmes [Lainey’s Gossip]
– Kim Kardashian isn’t “real” enough for a post-baby weight loss endorsement [Celebitchy]
– Yes, This Is Sofia Vergara. How Could You Tell? [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
– Bradley Cooper And Zoe Saldana Just Couldn’t Make It Work [Dlisted]
– Genesis Rodriguez Sizzles In GQ [Popoholic]
– SOPHIE TURNER FAT ASS IN A BIKINI FOR TWITTER OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– Jessica Simpson Tweeted Herself Pregnant in a Bikini [The Blemish]
– 10 Year Old Hates Justin Bieber [Viralosity.tv]
– Dreamy Garrett Hedlund And Kirsten Dunst Take In A Movie Together [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
– Here’s A Picture of Madonna on The Ground [Evil Beet]
– The 100 Hottest WAGS in Sports History [Complex]
– ‘NEW GIRL’ ZOOEY DESCHANEL IS A GLAMOUR GIRL! [I’m Not Obsessed]
– The New Year is Here, PART 4 [Celebslam]
– KIM KARDASHIAN PREGNANT ASS IS MORE DISGUSTING THAN NON-PREGNANT OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
– I’ve Got the Magic In Me: The 10 Most Rewatchable Films of 2012
– Sofia Vergara Tweets Swimsuit Pic [Celeb Jihad]
– Guess What This Woman Did to Her Ex-Boyfriend? [BroBible]
– Izabel Goulart Sexy Lingerie Pictures [HollywoodTuna]
– Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly]
Many congrats to Miss USA Olivia Culpo of Rhode Island for bagging the 2012 Miss Universe honors. We’re still waiting on nude photos & that college sex tape to hit the Internet, so until then, we’ll have to enjoy less scandalous photos of Olivia in the gallery.
Olivia beat out Janine Tugonon of the Philippines (1st runner-up), Irene Esser from Venezuela (2nd runner-up), Renae Ayris of Australia & Brazilian Gabriela Markus, rounding out the four runner-ups. We’ll photos of those ladies up later today so that you bastards can do a full comparison. With Emperor Douche bag Donald Trump at the helm, I’m always very suspect of any results b/c the dude is fucking crazy.
Here’s more about Olivia from her Wiki:
Olivia Culpo (born May 8, 1992) is an American beauty pageant titleholder who won the Miss USA 2012 and Miss Universe 2012 pageant, representing her home state of Rhode Island. She previously won the 2012 Miss Rhode Island USA competition, which was the first pageant she entered. She currently attends Boston University. She was crowned Miss Universe 2012 in Las Vegas; she is the first winner from the USA to obtain the crown since Brook Lee in 1997.
Culpo was brought up in Edgewood (Cranston), Rhode Island, and is the daughter of Susan (née Curran) and Peter Culpo. She is the middle child of five. Her father is of Italian descent and her mother is of Irish and Italian ancestry. Culpo graduated from St. Mary Academy – Bay View in 2010 with high honors and as a member of the National Honor Society. In high school she participated in two foreign language trips to Milano, Italy.
Both of her parents began their professional career as musicians. Miss Culpo began studying cello in the second grade. She participated in the Rhode Island Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, RI Philharmonic Chamber Ensemble, Bay View Orchestra, Rhode Island All-State Orchestra, and Boston Youth Symphony, playing the cello. Culpo also studied voice. As a cellist, Culpo played in Boston Symphony Hall, Carnegie Hall, and in England. She attended the Brevard Music Center, in North Carolina two summers, and performs with the Boston Accompanietta.