Pictured: Ashley Benson, Maria Menounos, Nina Agdal, Olivia Culpo, Laura Croft
The Big Knockout Boxing (BKB) Celebrity Red Carpet was rolled out at teh Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The inaugural Pay-Per-View event featured Gabriel Rosado scoring a sixth round KO over Bryan Vera to claim the BKB middleweight belt. How does BKB differ? There’s no rings, no corners, no ropes, no 3-minute rounds; all you have is the pit and hopefully a knockout. Learn more about BKB online.
Pictured: Ana Ivanovic, Olivia Culpo, Nana Meriwether
The 14th Annual BNP Paribas Taste Of Tennis was held at W New York Hotel. Top chefs and top tennis players got together last night for an evening to show off their culinary skills. Also in attendance were Venus and Serena Williams with a whole bunch of chefs to kick-off the upcoming US Open tournament. Learn more about the event and the <a href="http://www.tasteoftennis.com/"Taste of Tennis website.
The ‘Grown Ups 2‘ NYC premiere was held earlier this week (July 10) at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square. The film hit theaters today, so if you you need a pick-me-up via some cheap laughs, don’t miss this one!
Here’s some plot action:
Three years after the events of Grown Ups, Lenny Feder has relocated his family back to the small town where he and his friends grew up. This time around, the grown ups are the ones learning lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises, the last day of school.
The 2013 Miss USA Pageant was held at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. Miss Connecticut, Erin Brady, was crowned 2013 Miss USA taking over the crown from the outgoing titleholder of Miss USA 2012, Nana Meriwether, who had taken over for the current Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo. Erin will compete in the 2013 Miss Universe competition in November in Moscow. 1st runner up was Mary-Margaret McCord from Alabama. Another headline from last night’s competition was Miss Utah’s unfortunate response in the Q&A section. Check out the complete list of delegates and results along with complete coverage at Miss USA.
Olivia Culpo grabbed our attention and in our eyes won for Best Dressed at The Great Gatsby Special Screening at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC. Since we’ve already done countless posts leading up to the release of The Great Gatsby in theaters on May 10th, here we go once again with all the info you need. The Great Gatsby is the film adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel starring King Sugar Daddy Leo DiCaprio as Gatsby. The film also stars Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher, and Joel Edgerton. Visit The Great Gatsby for more information.
Olivia Culpo and Christina Milian were amongst the celebrities to attend the 2013 NBCUniversal Summer Press Day at The Langham Huntington Hotel and Spa in L.A. Christina currently serves as a social media correspondent on NBC’s The Voice while Olivia currently reigns as Miss Universe which airs on NBC.
Emmy Rossum served as host yesterday as the Jeffrey Fashion Cares 10th Anniversary Celebration took place at The Intrepid in NYC. Founded by Jeffrey Kalinsky, the charity benefits people living with HIV/AIDS and members of the LGBT community. They’ve raised over $4,000,000 since starting up in 2003. The event featured a silent auction, fashion show, and the presentation of the Jeffrey Fashion Cares Community Leadership Award to Jerry Mitchell by Cyndi Lauper. For more info, visit the Jeffrey Fashion Cares website.
- Elisandra Tomacheski Is The Hottest Thing You’ll See All Day [HollywoodTuna]
- Let’s Not Throw Bottles At Rihanna Because She’s Dating Chris Brown Again Like An Idiot [The Superficial]
- Downton reboot [Lainey's Gossip]
- Rihanna is the new Princess Diana, according to feminist Camille Paglia [Celebitchy]
- HOLY! Clive Davis Became A Bisexual When He Turned 50 [IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
- UPDATE: Alec Baldwin Didn’t Call Anybody A “Coon,” So Says A Source Who Heard The Tapes Of His Rant [Dlisted]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s New Promo Pictures For “The Client List” Accentuate Her Lovely Lady Lumps [Popoholic]
- NICOLE TRUNFIO MODELING SWIMWEAR OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Khloe Kardashian Fired From ‘X Factor’ [The Blemish]
- Alison Brie Freestyle Raps [Viralosity.tv]
- Britney Spears Takes Her New Puppy To The Vet, We Learn More About Her Valentine’s Date [PHOTOS] [Socialite Life]
- Harry Styles Has Nothing Bad to Say About Taylor Swift [Evil Beet]
- 20 Celebrity Couples You’ll Never Guess Dated in Real Life [Complex]
- SARAH JESSICA PARKER Taking The Twins To School [I'm Not Obsessed]
- ‘I wanted the entire hot dog stand’ [Celebslam]
- KATE UPTON GRABBIN’ AT GENEVIEVE MORTON TIT OF THE DAY [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- 7 Actors TV Would Like You To Forget Are Actually Really Good Looking [Pajiba]
- Kristin Kreuk Poses In The Nude [Celeb Jihad]
- A Brave Spring Breaker Bangs a Chick Before Montezuma’s Revenge Kicks In; His Buddy Watches [BroBible]
- Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo Does Maria Menounos [HollywoodTuna]
- Celeb Look to Steal: Bold Brows [Yeeeah!]
- Lisa Lampanelli Pulls A Lisa Lampanelli [Dlisted]