Celebrities at the Armani One Night Only New York Party at SuperPier in New York City. As part of a series of events also taking place in Hong Kong, Milan, and Rome, the night featured a retrospective exhibit, a cocktail party and a runway show. There was even a sighting of Leonardo DiCaprio. The exhibit, “Eccentrico,” featured the best Giorgio Armani Privé looks from the past eight years. Visit Armani to check out all the highlights and photos from the night’s events.
I’m just very shocked at how Olivia Munn, who’s first hit it big with G4 network’s ‘Attack of the Show!’, has slowly crept her way into A-list Hollywood. I gotta admit, I wasn’t exactly in the camp who thought she had the acting chops to sustain a role on HBO’s hit series ‘The Newsroom’, but it appears she’s doing just fine (with much thanks to the show’s star Jeff Daniels, of course).
On the red carpet style front, Olivia is looking very dated. Her outfit choices & especially her hair & makeup. I think it’s safe to say that she needs a complete makeover.
The beautiful Olivia Munn made a fashionable appearance on ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ last night to talk not just about her hit HBO series ‘The Newsroom’, but also about her recent travels to Prague where she visited her boyfriend Joel Kinnaman (this is the dude who scored the lead role of Alex James Murphy/Robocop in the upcoming 2014 remake of 1987′s RoboCop).
Olivia showed this crazy video of her swinging inside her apartment in Prague (yes, the apartment had a frickin’ indoor swing) and subsequently falling off the swing when one of the ropes snapped. Judging by the video, she’s lucky she only suffered bruises, dislocated her shoulder & hurt her hip. I wonder if that apartment is on Airbnb? Hmm…
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, we took the weekend off, so we didn’t get a chance to feature any pics from the 2013 Comic-Con in San Diego over the weekend. Just like recent years, Comic-Con is turning more & more into a Hollywood-sponsored film festival featuring upcoming action flicks based on various comic book series, as well as sci-fi projects. Enjoy all the pics in the gallery >>>
When HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’ first went on air, the biggest buzz around it wasn’t the actually show or cast, but the fact that the show was created by Aaron Sorkin. Considering HBO coughed up dough for a second season, it might be worth checking out. Any of you bastards watch it, by chance?
The only attendee who caught our attention from the season two premiere party held earlier this week (July 10) was Cherie Daly. She might just be a good enough reason to start watching, but as a big fan of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’, ‘Shameless’ & ‘Entourage’, I seriously doubt the show is my cup of tea.
And, I know this goes without saying, but how disappointing does Olivia Munn look? You’d think she would’ve realized by now why she’s on the show…
So, it looks like somebody’s fishing for a new gig these days!
According to her Wiki, Olivia Munn is supposed to be in a relationship with Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman, but considering she’s A) partying at the infamous Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood & B) hitting up the sugar-daddy playground wearing a see-through knit sweater without a bra, it’s fairly obvious that Olivia has something else on her mind. Needless to say, it was a lil’ chilly on Friday night seeing how Olivia’s nipples peeked through the holes in her sweater.
The TIME 100 Gala to celebrate TIME’S 100 Most Influential People In The World took place last ngiht at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City. Just a few to name that were on the list are Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, LeBron James, Mindy Kaling, Christina Aguilera, and Jennifer Lawrence. Check out the full list of honorees and pick up one of the seven different covers of the TIME 100 issue on newstands.
- Looks Like Sophie Howard Needs A Bigger Bra. God Damn. [HollywoodTuna]
- Rihanna Wants To Have A Kid With Chris Brown. Yup. [The Superficial]
- Hollywood still struggling to adapt Wonder Woman movie [Lainey's Gossip]
- Marriage Sucks, Part 2,129,181: Brendan Fraser is going broke on $231k a month, loses around $87k a month [Celebitchy]
- Maybe This Is A Good Reason To Hate Anne Hathaway[IDonLikeYouInThatWay]
- Jaden Smith And One Of The Jenner Girls Went Out On A Date [Dlisted]
- Jessica Alba Looking All Kinds Stylishly Hot At The Stella McCartney Fall/Winter Show [Popoholic]
- Miranda Kerr Topless and Censored for Instagram of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- Toni Garrn Topless in St Bart for Victoria’s Secret of the Day [Drunken Stepfather, NSFW]
- New ‘Justice League’ Rumor Provokes Nerd Excitement Mingled with the Acknowledgement of Likely Disappointment! [Pajiba]
- Natalie Portman Shows Her Nude Behind [Celeb Jihad]
- This ‘Elevator Murder Experiment’ Is Truly Outrageous [BroBible]
- Olivia Munn Gives Us A Sweet View [HollywoodTuna]
- Anne Hathaway “Threw a Fit” About Amanda Seyfried’s Oscar Dress [Yeeeah!]
- Ben Affleck Is Not The One [Dlisted]