- Viola Davis and Jennifer Lopez shoot Lila & Eve [Lainey Gossip]
- Jessie Andrews Is A Double Threat Of Beauty And Talent [Caveman Circus]
- Jennifer Aniston’s part in ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ is only 4 raunchy, bisexual scenes [Celebitchy]
- Hot Girls in Snow [Gunaxin]
- Carmen Electra – Upskirt in a See-Through Dress [GCeleb]
- Sam Faiers Brings the Brit Back [Uncoached]
- One Of The Greatest Thinker Of The 21st Century: Chris Rock [NedHardy]
- Boobs Too Big? Ain’t No Such Thing [Regretful Morning]
- 25 Hottest Women in Hottest Super Bowl Commercials of All Time [COED]
- Meet the hot Denisa Dvorakova [Brosome]
- Banksy Sets up Shop Near Central Park, Few Notice [Socialite Life]
- Genevieve Morton is Quite Heavenly [Uncoached]
- Grooms Seeing Their Brides For The Very First Time [NedHardy]
- Jessica Nigri : Cosplay Goddess [Gunaxin]
- If it’s a hot Russian minx you need, Natalia Belova is here to serve! [Brosome]
- Ben 10 Vilgax Attacks [LingoLux]
- Are you a Bastardly Lady of the Day? [The Bastardly] $35 FANDANGO GIFT CARDS FOR ALL LEGIT PARTICIPANTS (*if* you get picked)!!
I was kind of shocked to see this layout b/c all this time I thought Taylor Momsen was way too rock n’ roll for dude-magazine layouts. I guess somebody is coming to terms with the reality of her situation. This layout is apparently inside the magazine’s November issue, so if you’re fan, make sure you grab a couple copies next time you’re at the grocery store…
Pictured: Kat Graham, Chloe Bridges, Jamie Chung, Louise Roe, Taylor Momsen
With apologies to those who would argue Paris and Nicky Hilton making this list, here are the five that we considered to be best dressed at the Alice + Olivia fashion show at Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014. Currently taking place in Manhattan, the fashion shows run through September 12th with Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein closing out the festivities. Visit Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for a complete schedule and all the designers who’ll be showing off their upcoming collections.
Taylor Momsen is still doing the music thing with her band The Pretty Reckless and was spotted in SoHo filming a new music video with Japanese pop star Tomomi Itano. No idea what song this is for or if and when The Pretty Reckless is coming out with a new album but you gotta love the Spring weather and the legs galore. Check out Taylor’s last self-exploitation in the music video for last year’s “My Medicine” to give you an idea of what to expect in a Pretty Reckless music video.
The papz is claiming that 19-year-old actress-turned rocker Taylor Momsen was apparently shooting a music video for her band “The Pretty Reckless” in NYC yesterday afternoon, but this looks more like a glamour shoot for a magazine. If that’s the case, it appears the music gig isn’t paying off as well as Taylor had planned, so she’s falling back on her strengths as a model to bring in some extra cash.
I would say to screw the music & follow the money, but I gotta give Taylor props for giving the entertainment biz the finger & pursuing her dreams of one day becoming a big time rockstar. Nothing wrong with that—at least for the next couple years, until she has to return back to TV & film to help maintain her lifestyle.
- Scarlett Johansson breaks up with Nate Naylor and should date Jude Law [Lainey Gossip]
- VS Models Elsa Hosk and Jessica Hart Heat Up Cowboys Stadium [COED Magazine]
- Chloe Sevigny, Now With Less Fug [CityRag]
- ‘Fresh Prince of Bel Air’ Actor Alfonso Ribeiro Weds! [Celebrity Smack]
- Hotties Showing Off Their Tanlines [DJMICK]
- Clumsy Polar Bears Have a Hard Life [EgoTV]
while eating a Bastardly Certified lunch by Jackson10
Photo Credit: WENN
Pictured: Aj Celi, Heidi Shepherd, Jenna Haze, Taylor Momsen
The 3rd Annual 2012 Revolver Golden Gods Awards took place last night at Nokia Club. Performances included Slash and Alice Cooper along with Rush receiving a lifetime achievement award, presented by Tenacious D. Korn, Slipnot, and Nikki Sixx were also award winners. The show will air on VH1 on May 28th. Here’s a full list of winners.