Yesterday she performed on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (lead photo, far right) and earlier today the young singer was spotted at a medical building in Beverly Hills (lead photo, first two photos).
Taylor’s very busy these days making promotional appearances ahead of the official release of her latest album ‘1989’ on October 27. Unfortunately for Taylor & company, the album already leaked on the Internet, thanks to horrible security at Target. It’ll be very interesting to see how Taylor’s album performs considering there hasn’t been an album that has gone platinum all year! Andrea Mandell of USA Today writes,
But 2014 is a different landscape than even two years ago, thanks to the growth of streaming services such as Pandora and Spotify, says Ian Drew, US Weekly’s entertainment director. Which makes 1989 one to watch, leak or no.
“The whole Taylor Swift album release is going to be a litmus test for the whole industry,” he says. “No album has gone platinum this year — even the mighty Beyonce’s — because no one is buying albums anymore. It’s all streaming.” (Source)
And in other news, during an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Taylor, seeing how she’s so experienced, talked about the perfect relationship:
As lower temps creep into the mix in NYC, I’m pretty sure we’ll see Taylor spending more and more time in Cali (can you blame her?). All you guys & gals who enjoy Taylor’s leggy catwalks might just get to continue enjoying them through the winter months, assuming Cali’s drought continues as expected.
These latest pics were snapped yesterday afternoon as the singer was seen heading to a studio in Los Angeles.
“Shake It Off” singer Taylor Swift is hard to miss in her bright pink top as she leaves Sketch Restaurant after eating lunch in London. Taylor, who’s currently acting as an advisor on “The Voice,” will be performing on Britain’s “X Factor” this Saturday. Our guess is that she’ll be performing “Shake It Off” since we’re certain no one can get enough of that tune.
‘Shake It Off’ singer Taylor Swift wears a knee-length black dress as she visits KISS FM studios in London. Taylor must be getting lonely in the Big Apple these days, as she’s been trying to get her BFF Selena Gomez to move to New York. Said Selena, “Taylor has been begging me to live there. She’s like, ‘It’s the best decision I’ve ever made.’ Everyone always says I’m more New York when they meet me so maybe it would be good for me.”
To her credit, Taylor doesn’t have her cat on a leash nor does she walk around with a kitty-stroller, so she hasn’t fully embraced the whole “Cat Lady” persona. Having said that, we still think that she’s headed in that direction, although we probably won’t see the leash or stroller until next spring.
This new photo was snapped earlier today as she stepped out of her NYC apartment.
These latest photos were snapped earlier today as the lonely diva was seen leaving her apartment with her cat Olivia Benson in hand.
It must be getting cold in NYC seeing how Taylor is taking time to cover up those legs! Considering we’ve seen Taylor’s legs pretty much every day for the past few months, I think it’s about time Taylor tuck them away for the winter.
Before we close, we should mention that currently there are three big Taylor-related Qs floating around:
1. When will Taylor’s set of leaked iCloud photos hit the Internet?
2. Will there be a photo of a nude Taylor with exotic cats crawling all over body?
3. And lastly, will Taylor participate in the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Showing?
Pictured: Taylor Swift, Arielle Kebbel, Ariana Grande
The iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 is taking place in Las Vegas. Performs included Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, and Ariana Grande, to name a few. Ariana hosted the after party at 1 OAK Nightclub in The Mirage. Visit iHeartRadio for complete coverage including videos and photos.
Yup, that’s Taylor Swift dressed in her sexy French schoolgirl getup with her new kitty in hand. Since we don’t keep up Taylor’s cat drama, we’re going to have to go with the information provided by the photo agency (just like we do with 90% of the stuff that gets posted here—the other 10% is simply made up, so don’t quote us on anything (that’s of course, assuming anyone actually reads anything that’s written here)).
Don’t confuse the kitty in these photos with Taylor’s more famous cat Meredith, who she posts on Instagram from time to time. Apparently this is her new kitten named Professor Cuddlesworth, who, by the way, has a PhD in adorableness. God damn, all Taylor needs now is a double kitty-stroller and she’ll be the official NYC cat lady!