- Drake and Chris Brown make up [Lainey Gossip]
- Miley Cyrus Really Took Sinead O’Connor’s Advice [Dlisted]
- Tiffany Luu’s Best Instagram Pics From Summer [Guy Code Blog]
- Jasmine Will Help Us Get Through The Next 8 Hours [Caveman Circus]
- Chloe Sevigny on her ‘cool’ label: ‘To be honest, I’m still cooler than a lot of actresses’ [Celebitchy]
- Charlize Theron’s growing out hair is amazing and on Sesame Street [Lainey Gossip]
- Jon Gosselin Still Lives In The Woods, Is Waiting Tables Now [Dlisted]
- How To With Pete: Picking Up Girls At The Free Clinic [Guy Code Blog]
- Yoga Pants [Caveman Circus]
- Jennifer Aniston’s pregnancy is ‘a complete fabrication’, ‘Jennifer is NOT pregnant’ [Celebitchy]
These were snapped yesterday on the set of the upcoming comedy “Townies,” which stars Seth Rogen, Zac Efron, Rose Byrne and Dave Franco. The film revolves around a frat boy (apparently played by Zac) whose behavior affects a local neighbor’s family life (IMDb).
This particular frat party scene called for Zac Efron to dress up a Civil War getup, complete with sword. He first gave a speech to the partygoers and then proceeded to make out with a blonde chick who was in attendance a the frat party. We’re pretty sure during their practice session back at his trailer, these two did a little more than just kissing…
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures; Pictured: Zac Efron, Maika Monroe
At Any Price is the upcoming film starring Zac Efron, Dennis Quaid, Heather Graham, and introduces Maika Monroe. At Any Price, directed by Ramin Bahrani, is about “an enterprising farmer whose plans cause problems within his family.” The film makes its premiere at the Venice Film Festival and is in contention for the Golden Lion. No word on wide release.
As for Maika Monroe, she a former professional kiteboarder turned actress. According to her IMDb she’s got a few other credits including a Pizza Hut commercial and is set to appear in The Bling Ring with Emma Watson. She’s also star with Josh Brolin and Kate Winslet in Labor Day, currently being filmed.
Update: We got adds from the Venice Film Festival premiere! Get them out in the Gallery!!
- Which B-Lister Actor Only Dates Virgins? [Blind Items] [Socialite Life]
- Katherine Heigl Adopts Another Baby [Dlisted]
- PHOTOS: Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher’s Weekend Getaway [Evil Beet]
- Kate Moss By Terry Richardson (Mango Summer 2012 Campaign) [Complex]
- Ginnifer Goodwin & Josh Dallas Have Dinner Out [I'm Not Obsessed]
- Beyonce is hotter than Emily Ratajkowski [Celebslam]
Photo Credit: WENN; Pictured: Taylor Schilling, Zac Efron
Taylor Schilling and Zac Efron are looking to cash in on the relative success of The Lucky One and are on the European leg of their promotional tour. The movie has already grossed over $26 million worldwide after one week in US release with a modest budget of $25 million. So here we go once again with teh vital stats: it’s an adapatation of Nicolas Sparks’ novel and stars Zac Efron, Taylor Schilling, and Blythe Danner. It’s in theaters now and for more info, visit The Lucky One official website.
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures; Pictured: Kirsten Dunst, Kate Beckinsale, Zac Efron, & Michelle Williams
The 2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards went down with a star-packed celebration in Santa Monica last night (Feb. 25). For those of you who missed our earlier posts, check here to see other celebrities at the event.
The big winners at the award show, which is widely considered the Oscars of low-budget flicks, included numerous Oscar-nominated films & actors. Among the winners were critically-acclaimed silent movie “The Artist,” which ran away with a total of four Spirit Awards. If that wasn’t enough, Jean Dujardin won Best Male Lead for “The Artist.” Michelle Williams scored Best Female Lead honors for “My Week With Marilyn” and 20-year-old Shailene Woodley bagged the Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female (“Descendants”). For all the winners & exclusive video footage, hit the official website for more juice.
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures; Pictured: Elizabeth Olsen, Paz Vega, Kirsten Dunst, & Michelle Williams
Taylor Swift & Zac Efron were at the “DR. Seuss’ The Lorax” Premiere held yesterday afternoon at Universal Studios in Hollywood. While we wanna say Taylor looked amazing on the orange carpet, but the fact of the matter is that she’s becoming very predictable, for the most part. Sure she looked above average at the Grammys, but like we said, there’s very little dresses can do for a person with such a mind-numbingly boring personality.
On a juicier note, modern-day ladies’ man Zac Efron probably got a piece of Taylor Swift (plays his love interest in the film) considering she’s open to sleeping with pretty much anyone in order to get more material for her sappy, fifth-grader-in-love songs. We’re convinced that Taylor is a total freak behind closed doors & after having experienced Vanessa Hudgens for a couple years, we’re sure Zac’s pretty spoiled in sack.