The Bastardly Evening News – Nov. 28, 2005
It looks like Petra Nemcova will be attending holiday parties alone…
In hopes to do this on a daily basis (probably not), I will grab a bunch of links from quality blogs from around the gossip blogosphere (I feel like such a geek using that word) for your clicking pleasure.
If anyone else reads a lot of other blogs through out the day & would like to head-up the Bastardly Evening News, please do get in touch with me. It would involve:
1. Posting a bunch of links (around 10 or so) from other quality gossip blogs (easy)
2. You can add your own bit of humor into the News if would like to get creative (fun)
3. Preferably do this on a daily basis around 3-5 PM EST (easy?)
I know there are some wildly creative people out there, so please do email!
* Bai Ling was voted off VH1’s But Can They Sing?. Fucking haters!!! [Dlisted]
* Michael Jackson Hates Jews—except Jewish boys! [The Bosh]
* The Great Wall of TomKat (I love it!) [Just Jared]
* Bloody Mr. Miyagi waxed off this world [Yeeeeah Blog]
* The Junk Queen is still MIA!! Dude, this is not cool. [Junk Feud]
* Paris Hilton believed in Santa until she was 17. [A Socialite’s Life]
* Liz Hurley and Arun Nayar vs. Athina and Dodi. Creatively hilarious! [The Crosair]