Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried & More: National Board of Review Awards 2013
Pictured: Amanda Seyfried, Emily Blunt, Jessica Chastain, & Anne Hathaway
Hope you guys are ready for and endless flow of award shows over the next couple months because it’s that time of the year. We should also note that women pictured above will be frequent guests at all the upcoming award shows, so you bastards better like “Les Misérables” stars Anne Hathaway & Amanda Seyfried, as well as “Zero Dark Thirty” star Jessica Chastain. Considering Anne Hathaway is a complete lazy ass, we’re pretty sure she’ll forget to wear her undies to at least one of the events and/or after parties. Last night Anne was extra cautious of showing accidentally showing off her cooter & decided to go w/ dress pants. Come now, Anne!
The 84th Annual National Board of Review Awards was held last night at Cipriani 42nd Street in NYC & attended by a long list of A-Listers, which aside from the ladies also included Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper, Daniel Craig, John Krasinski & others.
As for the evening’s big winners, take special note of this list b/c these films & individuals might go on to win the big dog when the Academy Awards rolls around on February 24. Directly below is a short list of the big awards, but check the full list here.
- Zero Dark Thirty (I have a feeling this will win the Oscar, as well)
- Kathryn Bigelow, Zero Dark Thirty (Still can’t believe she was married to frickin’ James Cameron)
- Bradley Cooper, Silver Linings Playbook (Wow, good for him! A lot of people are pulling for this dude.)
- Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty (Look out for this woman.)
Best Supporting Actor:
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Django Unchained (Woohoo!)
Best Supporting Actress:
- Ann Dowd, Compliance (Anybody watch this film, by chance? Currently has a 89% @ Rotten!)